Why won't Zun allow a touhou anime

Why won't Zun allow a touhou anime

God I want to hatefuck clownpiece so much.

Because no matter what he does, he will piss of 90% of fans

Don't we have this same thread every week?
We all do.

Isn't touhou past its prime? Kind of missed the boat there.

What if he does twelve 20 minutes slide shows with pictures of characters and their theme songs?

Clownpiece is artificial difficulty.

Of course, you had to post this piece of shit right after I tried yet again, right?

>Kind of missed the boat there.
>missed the boat there.
>the boat
Oh, you!!

Hey the Berserk anime was so good, why wouldn't he?

sword wind tales is good

Yeah, that. Same goes with any talks of a vocaloid anime. The fanon is too strong with this franchise.

Boatsluts is so 2015, too

Ultimately wants fans to work on fan projects themselves. Not depend on large corporations to churn out shit.

There is no possible way that voice actors, an artstyle or even a cohesive plot (as it's already littered with inconsistencies) could be chosen that would satisfy anyone. The expectations would also be unsurmountable as it would be expected to literally be the best piece of animated video mankind has laid its eyes on. I know I would be pissed if it didn't live up that and there is no humanly possible way to deliver such a product.

>he fell for the KF meme

Post more America fairy please.

What would it sell?
Anime only exists to sell something. If it can't make the cost of production back in blu-ray and dvd sales, there needs to be a game, manga, LN or other product to sell.

I really want to watch all the stupid faggots with their fanon suffer. Congratulations, you've convinced me to fund a touhou anime.

gunpla

Usually is just kog fucking around, this seems a honest thread in that regard

just kickstarter it, nips will eat this shit up
is kickstarter even still a thing though?

Best of luck, I hope you win the lottery.

the plot is no problem, just adapt one game per episode, a couple of filler episodes about beaches, festivals, Cirno being a baka and shit, adapt the games soundtrack to fit the anime and bam, you just got a 2 cour touhou anime

Clownpiece a best.

>one game per episode

I don't think 23 minutes is enough to cover a game. A 40 minute OVA probably would.

I don't think that is the case. Look at the official manga. Those are really well received. The idea that the fans would be upset by a Touhou anime is as ridiculous a notion that they would be upset at a Touhou manga.

>generic formula for a touhou anime

See, this is why I think Zun shouldn't make a Touhou anime. Because instead of coming up with an original idea it would just rehash shit that already happened crammed into a new medium that the source material was not designed for. Or at least that's what people would expect. Who gives a shit if it would be easy to do it like that, would it be any good is the real question.

let's be honest, any original idea would be hated by the fanbase in general, like the other user said you can't please everyone

I googled this but i still don't get it
What is this and why this have so many doujins?
Why is this so popular?

Good game, good music, cute girls, and more momentum than the moon.

Because there are three kind of people that want a Touhou anime:

1. Danmakufags that want to see the heroines solving an incident and blowing everything up with danmaku.

2. Secondaryfags that want to see Alice being tsun, Cirno going full retard, Yuyuko eating everyone and CHEEEEEN.

3. Canonfags that masturbate themselves furiously over the idea of a Forbidden Scrollery'esque series that ignores danmakufags and seconderyfags and goes full into politics and lore.

Doesn't matter who you try to appeal, the other two will retaliate.