So why haven't you carved a pentagram on your forehead yet, Sup Forums?

So why haven't you carved a pentagram on your forehead yet, Sup Forums?

So how long until the arc where he loses his magic pentagon?

>Magically coercing women into liking you
I'd rather die alone.

my friend carved this forearm once. he thought it would bring his cool edgeness, but it just made him look like a retard

No room left after the manson swastika

Anime when?

Will it end with Ranna still loving him even after the spell wears off?

I already have a lightning bold carved there.

Undeniably

The class president bitch better not weasel in on Ranna's boy.

Cause I rather have some tattoo on my ass instead.
Women love asses

Doesn't that end really poorly?

forgot pic related

I dunno, translation stopped for like a year already.

that actually came to my mind after reading chapter 30

If he loses the power, will Ranna still love him?

I really need to read that one, and finish up Rainbow Balls. I love the rest of the guy's works.

im assuming the twist is going to be shes actually a good girl and was never changed by the magic to begin with

I really didnt expect to enjoy this series as much as I do.

It had all the signs of being fucking awful

>Rokudou's friends are important and likable
>Rokudou is a man of action and nutted up
>the girls are funny
>the manga makes no attempts to make us forget that this is magic

Because the art of this series is unbearable.
Why would I like ugly monsterosities lusting over me?

It finished. Ending is total shit though

It involves literal cuckoldry

Fuck this manga.

Reforming bad girls is a sin.

Would you though?

This turned out better than I thought
Art and art style grew on me

the best part about that is to describe how they managed to decapitate themselves with a spoon

Same, I fully expected it to be trash. Only gave it a chance because of a OPT thread today where something kinda funny happened.

Somehow, it wasn't total shit.

I don't care if the rest of the harem fucks other guys, so long as my man Rokudou and Best Girl Ranna stick together.

He's not talking about this manga. This one's not finished.

z cyklu łobuz kocha najbardziej

all the characters in this series are oddly good at squatting

Is squatting hard to do or something? You just sit down on your feet.

The correct way apparently is with your entire foot on the ground, people who lift their heel are doing it wrong.

>Will it end with Ranna still loving him even after the spell wears off?
Nigga, the twits is gonna be that it never affected her in first place.

really wish they'd go more in depth about the scroll tbqh, didn't even get to see what any of the parents look like

How is this possible if her hobby is to go around with a wooden stick and beat people half to death?

she's probably an enigma of a person

Japanese writing magic that rationalizes that everything she did was always in self defense, or in Rokudou's defense.

Try squatting for an extended period of time like nips do, it's fucking hard and you're probably struggling to put your feet down flat. Most people squat on their toes and can only do so for like a minute max, whilst if you can properly squat with feet flat, you can do it for a pretty long time.

Hnnnggggggg

Ranna was always in love with him. That is why the spell is the most effective on her

>Went back to reread to check if "she was always in love with him" is valid
>He bumps into her and offers her his hand
>More likely than not you're all right
Damn it. One of the things I liked about this manga was that it didn't have the shitty "Girl falls for normal guy for mundane reasons" cliche Japs love so much.

She still looks adorable when she's not frowning, though. Is there a name for this archetype? Hostile to everyone but the love interest without being yandere?

mugi on the far left

It's only hard if you have shitty balance, don't stretch, or have a weak core. Fat people are the worst at doing it. If you lift at all it's no problem. I'm amazed every time someone can't do it, let alone says it's hard.

Any other manga with something like the magic pentagon besides

wypierdalaj pizdeczko wychowana w domku jedno rodzinnym
nie mieszkałes w w bloku to nie wiesz co to życie, spierdalaj od złych dobrych chłopaków

yes some guy with a seal on his tongue, has to lick the seals of girls

she's the strongest

what about osanada-san?

second strongest and second craziest

No shut up mugi is no slut

>mugi is no slut

kisnę
w gdańsku gówno wyszło z zabaw takiej gimbazy

That one is nice, but the translations are really slow.

Everything about this manga was set up to be generic and kinda shit, I'm surprised it turned out so good.

Wait for the Original anime ending.

I wonder if Rokudou will get around to telling the rest of his friends about the magic, not just colonel and assistant manager.

God damn she's so cute.

To be fair, even if the magic is making him popular with women, he's still got the guts to stand up to some pretty mean motherfuckers. This is what saves the MC for me, otherwise it'd be pure wish fulfillment trash.

Yeah, him taking that beating from Iinuma in the beginning put him on a good track for sure. Dude stuck to his guns and paid for it, even regretting that he could only take so much before Ranna stepped in.
Still, it would be nice to have him come out to the delinquents about the magic and find out that they don't really give a shit after hanging out with them.

This running gag has me in stitches every time.

They ended because they hated shit ending/

I can't believe how much I'm enjoying this manga.

I think this is decent and under normal conditions i would read it and enjoy it but the MC being a manlet literally makes me incapable of doing it

1. Because me and my family are religious
2. If I carved ANYTHING into ANY part of my body, everyone would question my sanity

>1. Because me and my family are religious
Don't worry, Onmyouji are religious too.

>1. Because me and my family are religious

Gaaay

>Caught up
Welp. I imagine the scans are about caught up to releases, huh?

It's weekly so I guess they still have some chapters until they catch up.

I forgot all about that normal girl even though she had an entire chapter focused around her.

When is she joining the main cast?

Hopefully never, her misunderstanding is the only thing that makes her funny.

What if the MC was Harima instead

I love how the girl designs are both ugly yet manage to be ultra cute.

Just a shame it's going to go all shounen and not have any real romance.

>implying there won't be a chapter where MC confesses to and mating presses Ranna because Colonel tells him to man the fuck up

will probably be exhausted of all her potential once she realizes rokudou is still himself

Why are bad bitches so good?

I'm surprised at how much I'm enjoying this