If I wake up on a spaceship to a planet 100 light years away

and I cannot get back into hibernation and am alone and I wake up some hot girl and lie to her saying she woke up just like me, am I a rapist if we have a good time and then end up in bed together because she wants me?

Just asking for a friend.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jQ07-HSiL1g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>"Let's Talk about Passengers and how Sexism saved an entire ship full of people and two people loved eachother for their whole lives"

Right, let’s get into this.

I have multiple issues here. Let’s start with the entire plot of the movie itself. Can we stop objectifying women? Ol’ Jimboy is not in love with Aurora. He does not know her, and instead is led by his boner to release her from her sleeping pod to face a long and lonely lifetime with her captor (or lover in the film’s terms). Tell me what Jim does is not kidnapping. He removes her from her potential life, steals her joy, her life, and forces her into a life of monotony and loneliness with him. All this because he was lonely. Oh, he gives her a chance at a different life? How nice of him. No, Jim Preston is a creeper, kidnapper, abuser and rapist..

Thought I was banned on Sup Forums

Forget about her and plant trees.

>you woke up Jlaw
>she don't see you as love, only a friend
>won't have sex with you

Would you rape her anyway?

>Jim wakes her up, everyone lives
>Jim leaves her asleep, everyone dies

>Tell me what Jim does is not kidnapping. He removes her from her potential life

This ship was going to explode so she had 0 potential life.

>>Jim wakes her up, everyone lives
>>Jim leaves her asleep, everyone dies

But at least here is no rape involved. That is a big plus. I mean why didn't he wake up a trans-women with short hair, autism who has to be wheeled around in a wheelchair?

Look at if this way, if Hitler didn't exist you would have never become a huge leftist german cuck

>This ship was going to explode so she had 0 potential life.
It is still rape! It is like The Beauty and the Beast, where he is a rapist who helps her captive just to make sure the curse is lifted off of numerous of his servants and friends.

Shit I wouldn't of stopped at waking up just one person

Sometimes rape is important.

>I have multiple issues here. Let’s start with the entire plot of the movie itself. Can we stop objectifying men? Ol’ Auroragirl is not in love with Jim. She does not know him, and instead is led by her wet panties to release him from his sleeping pod to face a long and lonely lifetime with his captor (or lover in the film’s terms). Tell me what Aurora does is not kidnapping. She removes him from his potential life, steals his joy, his life, and forces him into a life of monotony and loneliness with her. All this because she was lonely. Oh, she gives him a chance at a different life? How nice of her. No, Aurora is a creeper, kidnapper, abuser and rapist.

I flipped the genders around. Does it make it any more or less sexist? No. It sounds more like a character flaw rather than sexism. It's an interesting conflict and people shouldn't be forcing their politics into it.

>But at least here is no rape involved.
There was no somnophilia in the movie. Also rape doesn't exist, it is a social construct.

>Shit I wouldn't of stopped at waking up just one person
And then what? You all starve to death because the ship has supplies for a few months for 5000 people, but not for you and your harem for 90 years?

Agree, I would have had a harem of hot females.

Actually, I'd say the movie would have been a shitton more interesting if the roles had been reversed. I would have loved to see what JLaw had done if she had been in the situation.

This

Man watched her Video Profile and read up her details. THEN he woke her..

He didnt just walk in there and pick a hot chick and rub his cock all over the monitor.

he learnt about her personality.

motherfucker... the main issue with this movie is that they had to, for no god damn reason, wake up a nigger and have him be the hero..

thats the real problem. in my opinion their lives together were without a doubt the truest representation of heaven... except that they didnt have kids together? that was retarded..

Everyone would have died

>it's okay if everyone dies if I can virtue signal and pat myself on the back in the end
Liberalism in a nutshell

If you've ever been in a workplace of disproportionate m/f ratio, you'd know to wake up atleast 5 women

>Man watched her Video Profile and read up her details. THEN he woke her..
So it is like looking at someone's Tinder profile and then stalking her online?

Wow, not creepy and rapey at all!

it is a bit. but its not that weird.. practically no one would be able to do that alone..

not rapey at all. creepy - can definitely be seen that way.

also he didnt stalk her, cause she was asleep.. she wasnt doing anything. he just did his research.

its sort of like as long as she is in stasis he is basically learning about a dead person/person from history.

consider also that he couldnt sleep, and he would die on the ship without a doubt because it was 90 something years..

Kek

>Jlaw's pod malfunctions
>Jlaw releases all of the hot dudes and makes them compete for her affection
>eventually one guy realizes them all going at each others throats for her attention is going to keep them distracted from the real dangers and wakes up a number of qts equal to the number of guys.

Dude, he randomly came across her after he was about to kill himself.

He then stalks her online. And after as little as a few weeks or months, he wakes her up so he can have a fuckbuddy.

This is like kidnapping a woman and putting her into your cellar.

The low quality feminist bait on this board is really starting to get old. Especially the part where you faggots continuously fall for it every single damn time it gets posted.

In the meanwhile JLaw fixes the spaceship and gets back to sleep in that one health station hibernation pot.

This is how this shit should have gone down.

>Female
>STEM knowledge
Only good barefoot, pregnant, and in the kitchen

>>STEM knowledge
The only thing she had to do... literally... was open a door to get the flames out from the "fusion" reactor.

Is this another hypothetical ethnostate-related question?

he didnt wake her to be a fuck buddy..

he loaded her to be a wife.

you dont spend months getting to know someone intimately, making a decision that you will cause them to die, and then be like? Oh.. you dont give blowjobs? Man, umm... Ok.. Ill go wake someone else then..

Dude wanted to marry and live his life with her..

thats romantic in a certain light.. but imagine someone making such a wild life decision with such a drawback.,

if hes wrong, and she hates him... It would be absolutely the worst life ever.

either she kills him out of rage then suicides.. or they wake the entire ship..

or they live their entire lives with the only other human alive for miles..

imagine all that jsut for a fuck buddy.

thats where the liberal idea breaks down.

its shitty, liberals are such fucking retards.

>Is this another hypothetical ethnostate-related question?
She is a Jew.

REDDIT

SPACING

DID NOT READ

DOESNT INVALIDATE THE ARGUMENT

Also, imagine if you were in her shoes. Let us say a hot girl is alone and falls in love with you. You are flying to a distant planet and she wakes you so you have to spend your whole life with her, never being able to see that distant planet or having kids or fucking around etc.

So you are telling me, this is romantic?

If Passengers was a horror film.

Creepy Passengers

>Aurora wakes up to find her pod drenched in a clear, sticky fluid
>"What is this sticky stuff all over my pod?"
>"it looks like jizz"
>"OMG, have you been jerking off to me this whole time?"

Yes, IF they are compatible with each other..

All of this is stated clearly in REDDIT SPACING

I know. I saw her in manipulative Jew-mode when she denounced Trump in some interview.

he could have just searched the network for her butthole

The real BS is that they have a starship flying to antoher planet, an android barkeeper but NO robotic waifus.

Absolute bs.

Watch the cunt go into Jew-mode from 11:30 on here. She tries to act all concerned about the current political climate, but you can see right through her bullshit. Really shit acting too I should mention: youtube.com/watch?v=jQ07-HSiL1g

i agree

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's sexist that there were both men and women on board. The whole ship was one giant rape trap, a true feminist colonization mission should only have women and 0 men so that they could build a new world safe from toxic masculinity and rape culture and also no embryos or such shit, cause children suck happiness out of woman's life and she's not a damn incubator anyway - her body her choice!

Female understanding ship schematics, kek

>everyone ITT pretending they wouldn't wake her up

Then when you get sick of her bullshit you space her and wake the next one

I believe that it would be a healthy exercise for the class if you would please define rape and how it applies to this scenario please.

I would like to believe that you are just shitposting, but God at this point I just don't know any more.

>Then when you get sick of her bullshit you space her and wake the next one
could you live with yourself not contributing to the ethnostate through babies?

Rape means the woman regrets it if she knows all the facts.

>filename