Give me one good reason as to why you still support this lying cheeto stained piece of shit

give me one good reason as to why you still support this lying cheeto stained piece of shit

hard mode: no obongo, no shillary

Because you made this thread.

I still support him because he is doing EXACTLY what i voted Him for. and that is Chaos and Trolling People.

He pisses of antifa shills

This.
And because fuck you, that's why.

He is not Canadian,

because my media says he is bad this means he must be really good.

LOL CHEETO!

GO HOME NYT.

Chaos, trolling, and negotiating.

Thank you for being honest and showing that many Trump supporters are just buttmad anarchists.

Because he has the potential to destroy the world.

Anyone who actually supported the Republicans and Trump for political reasons are a Sup Forums traitor.

Because pic related demonstrates a silent majority of based Blacks can’t stand the Democrats.

>largest tax reform in U.S. history in first year
>about to be largest immigration reform in U.S. history in his second
>largest stock market rally in U.S. history
>strong foreign presence
>great justice elect
>has media in constant meltdown mode
>etc

sage

My sociology Professor at college voted for trump and told the whole class he was voting for trump because he enjoys the chaos.

Because he makes leafs like you piss your pants

Because he is the greatest leader to ever live. He will go down as the best president ever and save humanity from global slavery.

Never thought pic would work both ways.

>Chaos and Trolling People.
t little dicky from mommy's basement

of course you don't mind that your country is being destroyed from within when you're a dumbass teen on anxiety medication and fake toxic americunt "food"

His ecomomic policies

moar

a bit moar

Divine chaos and triggering leftists does not equal anarchy. Quite the contrary.

kill all leftists if they're red or green

Sounds like you're a butthurt loser desu

He made me find god. And for that I will forever be grateful!

One side says they want you to have more of your hard earned money to decide what you do with it yourself. The other says give me the money because they can make better decisions with it than you.
One side says you should be in charge of deciding your healthcare needs. You should be able to choose the doctor you want to see. The other side says let us make all your healthcare decisions. We know how to manage your health better than you.
One side says we want you to be able to choose where your kids go to school. The other side says they should mandate what kids go to what school.
One side says we want to enforce our laws concerning illegal immigration. The other says, now that they've lost power, everyone should be allowed in. Borders are racist.
One side labels any and everyone who dares to questions their authority a bigot or a homophobe or a denier or a xenophobe or whatever else they have in their hateful bag of labels. The other just simply doesn't.
Is there really any question?

leftists have small cocks

Give me one good reason why your even focused on a president that isn't even yours. When our prime minister is running our country into the ground.

Every morning he's president I tell myself 'IM BLACK! IM BLACK!'

Because hopefully someday he will re-instate lynching for out of line nogs so we can finish what planned parenthood tries to control

Because pic related

he's improving the economy, improving our borders and lowering taxes. Exactly what a president is elected to do.

Because my 401k is up 35% since his election and my taxes just went down. Also my home value has gone up about 9%. The company I work for is expanding and I've been promoted. I've voted down ballot D my entire life so i'm not some die-hard redneck republican. How the fuck can I not support this guy at this point? Liberal policies have NEVER benefited me in any way what so ever and it sucks it took this long to realize it.

Because he really pisses you off. :^)

I hadn't seen this one before. Thank you for posting this, whoever, wherever you may be.

because he's not a white male pussy
>t. white male

ban all shareblue posters

God Emperor.

> you're a fucking leaf
so it really doesn't matter two shits what you think about US politics. worry about your pussy-hatted femboi of a retard in charge up there first before he hands canada over to the jihadis.

>back on subject:
the orange fucker's doing what he was elected to do (and for fucking free). as long as he does that within reason, i'll continue to support his crude, rich ass.

she will not be president if Trump is impeached you fucking imbecile

>give me one good reason as to why you still support

>give me one good reason as to why you still support this lying cheeto stained piece of shit
He will gladly and immediately sacrifice the White race and the USA to protect the Jews and Israel!

>1 post by this ID

OF COURSE

SAGE

NO

SERIOUSLY

SAGE

apply yourself

happy now?

You're an impressionable moron. They wanted to tax your 0.1% richest oligarchy. Not you, some poor or at best middle class American. Republicans don't give a shit about your values, they just use immigration and race to pander to you. Notice how you have no wall and 1.8 million dreamers are about to become citizens? In the mean time $850 billion tax cut to the (((0.1%))). GG. Your population of whites will end up as poor as your niggers and Hispanics in 2 generations living under the thumb of billionaire families.

Because he gets you unhinged, faggot. Stay in your leafy swamp shit with your pussy Trudeau.

Nah, they ain’t even got that.

If nafta didn't exist my dad would still be a small business owner.

The image I've posted summarizes my experience with healthcare the past few years.

Glorious outrage from borderline illiterate liberal morons. It is like mana from heaven wiping away my depression and ennui.

Refusing to protect our industries, except for oil and farming, while trading with nations that use these exact same practices does nothing but funnel our wealth overseas.

I rather dislike the direction the immigration debate has headed. Without changing my stance or ideal reforms I went from being labeled a progressive to being a fringe alt right. Because the conversation shifted to completely open borders.

BUmp

Also it kind of bugs me that there have been 2-3 threads like this at any given time all day. Yet no one replies to any of my comments. It is just trolls trolling trolls in a circlejerk. Fuck ya'll I'm going to the better pol.

hahahaha

on a roll

what did Trump do wrong?

some moar

where is that, user?

Good Reason:

Our President Trump is (Thank God) NOT (Feminist Diversity Is Our Strength) Trudeau.

Seeing liberal heads explode here and across the world is the only reason I need to support Trump. I've got plenty of other reasons, of course, but that one can firmly sit on the top.

Let's hear more lies repeated in the MSM with no conclusive or empirical evidence so we get more gullible lib reacting to it like children having a tantrum. Then whenever whatever they were repeating over and over in the MSM turns out to not be true, immediately pretend they hadn't spent weeks or months literally shaking over it and repeat some other dubious travesty for the same gullible libs to have a tantrum over.

It's vastly entertaining. But it's also a little disappointing that many normies are stupid enough not to see though it.

a president that actually invests in domestic infrastructure and doesn't stick his dick in the middle east for the sole purpose of exploiting the people for money/resources

Shaaaaareblue back again, party on lib people let me hear some noise, election rigging in the house fraud Bernie for joy, there's a murder over here, cover over there HRC in the house shake your derriere, these three words when we're busy shilling, correct the record, future gitmo residents hit me! Whoop there it is!