Nick Berg thread

> Nick Berg's email account was used by Zacarias Moussaoui
> Official explanation is that he met someone on the bus and let him use his laptop to send an email. Was it even possible to send an email in 2001 from a laptop in oklahoma? He gave the guy his password too apparently.
> Real story is that he was a Mossad agent, just like his dad, helping the hijackers and fucked up huge
> Uh fuck FBI starts investigating kikes can't shut it down internally because the guy fucked up too hard and there's no legitimate reason not to bring him in for questioning. Even the most basic questioning will reveal he's mossad.
> FBI start investigating while Nick Berg is doing mossad shit in Iraq, want to bring him in for questioning
> At this exact time Nick Berg has an extremely public death. No more FBI questions since their career will be ruined and they will be a 'conspiracy theorist' since top US gov officials confirmed beheading was 100% legit and Nick Berg is totally dead and the circumstances were unrelated to investigation.
> The room looks exactly like Abu Ghraibi, he's wearing a US prison uniform, one of the terrorists has a Heckler & Koch MP-53. Decapitator said to be Abu Musab al-Zarqawi

Maybe Israelis actually killed him and he was already dead when decapitated (there were no squirts of blood), or maybe he's living under a new identity in Tel Aviv

For all the "9/11 was done by Israel" I don't know why /pol doesn't talk about Nick Berg. He's the most solid Mossad-9/11 hijacker link there is!

I hope Trump btfo out of those responsible

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2004/US/Northeast/05/13/berg.encounter/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Berg#Encounter_with_Zacarias_Moussaoui
salon.com/2004/05/27/fahrenheit_911/
fakeboobs.snob/Amerithrax-Letters-Decoded-1995705407316992/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump for a non shill thread that i dont really know anything about but seems like interesting and shit

cnn.com/2004/US/Northeast/05/13/berg.encounter/

cocaine please

bump while I read this link OP provided.

interesting

>one of the terrorists has a Heckler & Koch MP-53
Made by Saudi Arabia on HK tooling. Whenever you see H&K-style rifles show up in terrorist hands they're aid supplied by the Saudis. That's your magic bullet and it's a big nothingburger.

The main executioner, "Abu Musab al-Zarqawi" is wearing a gold ring.

Gold rings are forbidden by Islam.

Is it more likely that the leader of ISIS doesn't know or follow Islamic laws, or that the "executioner" isn't muslim.

Another thing to know. Nick berg was killed in March 2014 in a room that looks EXACTLY like Abu Ghraib. Wearing the uniform used in the prison. One month later the Abu Ghraib prison scandal photos are released and GWB says individuals responsible will be brought to justice.

My guess is someone who worked in the prison knew Nick Berg was being held there, and the scandal was intended to put leverage on them to keep quiet

Yeah that's just one thing. It's a common special forces weapons and uncommon for terrorists to use but not a big deal on it's own. It just all adds up to those hijackers being special forces posing as islamic terrorists

How much does it cost?Compared to AK ?

What are the chances a guy, with absolutely zero connections to terrorism or mossad, meets both al-Zarqawi and Zacarias Moussaoui?

> Several of the men in the film were fat by Iraqi standards. If they were Feyadeen or mujahadeen, they probably have been living underground since the first days of the occupation. Tens of thousands of Iraqis have been shown on news stories as they have marched and demonstrated. One would be hard pressed to point out a single fat man among these thousands.

> On April 1, an e-mail from Beth A. Payne, the U.S. consular officer in Iraq, was sent to the family of Nick Berg. It stated that Ms. Payne had located Nick, and he was currently in custody of the US military.

>The chair that Berg was seated in during the filming was a standard issue military chair of the exact same kind as seen in a color photo taken at the Abu Ghraib Prison. The chances a terrorist cell would be using this same chair are minimal at best.

Insurgents almost universally use AK-47s.

I mean how much money does that H&K cost compared to AK?15 times as much?

>It's a common special forces weapon
Not the specific one, or any .223 HK models for that matter.

At least double

9/11

remote controlled planes

thermate

jew cruise missile pentagon

Source, Michael.

At least double?I can get an AK here in Hungary for $62.29, based on that it is in the range of affordable weapon for a terrorist.
Now if it would cost 15 times as much, there is zero chance its a real terrorist.

fuck off jidf

kikeberg does in a04, you dyslexic retard.

oh
bump

New production ak74m cost the Russian military right around 200 usd.

FUCK

What about all the other beheading Al Queda had done? What about Abu Sayaff? Not sure on the spelling on that one but they're in South Philippines and execute Christians regularly. Seems to me like these are just radical islam fuckers and just grabbing any innocent victims they can.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nick_Berg#Encounter_with_Zacarias_Moussaoui

If those are real Iraqi insurgents they are the fattest and palest

Im not a gun nut so take it with salt but the ones i found on sale online for H&K MP-53 range from $769 to $11400, that amount of money would make it sure that the man on the picture is not a terrorist.

thanks. fishy as fuck
bump

Thanks for the bumb!

I've been trying to tell /pol about this guy for a year and it never catches on

Weird
Moore interviewed Berg for “Fahrenheit”
The murdered American hostage had given an interview for the documentary, but it is not included in the final version.
salon.com/2004/05/27/fahrenheit_911/

Sauds are the Arab financiers of ISIS

Coordinated through Mossad/MI5/CIA/FBI/DHS infiltration agents as well as "Our Guys" posing for their Congressional Kickbacks over this whole period of time post 911...they were ordered to play as dumb as the Real Dubya

fakeboobs.snob/Amerithrax-Letters-Decoded-1995705407316992/

Just read across the cipher text in grid here to see the message......

ISIS N ISRAEL...

EXCELLENT GREAT WINDOW.....

Just scratching the surface?

The house of saud considers itself cousins with the jews,just saying.

I had no idea. 2004 internet was not like it is now. I just accepted the story and never questioned it, then. The entire thing stinks.

WE ARE THROUGH THE LOOKING GLASS HERE, PEOPLE!

Bump

"Fahrenheit 9/11" has already sparked a media storm; in early May, Miramax's parent company, Disney, announced that it would not allow Miramax to distribute the film, which is highly critical of Bush and his administration.

Muh half baked theory:
He was Mossad/CIA
His "capture" and "death" by Terry was planned/staged. They got him an interview with Moore to make him look like a good guy contractor, helping Iraq get back on its feet.
The beheading was a fake, to drum up support for a continued presence in Iraq...
He's alive and well eating Matzo ball soup in Langley or Jerusalem as we speak.
Something like that.

lastbump

I give it 50/50

>he's living under an assumed name

or

> he really was killed to tie up a loose end if they though he was too unreliable and too much of a risk to fuck up again

Do (((they))) sacrifice their own? Maybe he was adopted.

you rural and suburban retards need to accept the fact that the US government was NOT complicit.
Repeat after me: catastrophic failure caused by jet fuel AND burning office materials

That's a bit simplistic, faggot.

the room 'looks like' abu ghraib ain't good enough bro. you havent even given a picture to compare to

they ain't spending their own money doe xD

wow that was the first execution video I watched

Trig if brue.

Same chair. Same uniform.

Same colour roof too

bumb

Bump for Russian collusion

>u
I thought sandnigs love jewelry... can you provide source of the ring thing? Like Obama was reported/photographed to have a gold ring indicating his love for Allah

>On May 14, 2004, it was revealed that Nick Berg had been investigated during the U.S. government's investigation of Zacarias Moussaoui. Berg's email address had been used by Moussaoui prior to the September 11, 2001, attacks. According to Berg's father, Nick Berg had a chance encounter with an acquaintance of Moussaoui on a bus in Norman, Oklahoma. This person had asked to borrow Berg's laptop computer to send an email. Berg gave the details of his own email account and password, which were later used by Moussaoui. The FBI found that Berg had no direct terrorism connections or direct link with Moussaoui.

sketchy af

oh wow, concrete looks like concrete. big shocker.

It's also possible that it came from Pakistan. Pakistani Ordnance Factory is a licensed HK manufacturer though I'm not sure if they produce that specific model or not.

Guy in middle definitely has a ring but can't confirm it's gold.

no i mean in Islam: where are gold rings forbidden?

the email situation practically confirms something very shady was going on
but all that shit about mossad, the jews, 9/11, mp5's etc - you just made all that shit up because I guess it fits your narrative
if you had actually cared about solving this mystery then you wouldn't

We cant get the full auto hk53's because they were made after 86 But we can get the longer verison the 33. And the only one for sale is for 21 thousand

this

Bringing Abu Ghraib and the Americans into this smells like a big, fat decoy. Mossad offed one of its own to prevent him from being linked to 9/11 - it's that simple, and it doesn't need any involvement from the US military to explain it. If the US government were so completely in the Israeli's control that they'd do an operation like this, why would they be worried about an FBI investigation in the first place?

This is just yet another reason why the only conspiracy theory I have ever given any credence to is 'jews did 9/11'

Mossad had access to Abu Ghraib

drugs are bad kid

hk subautos can get expensive, possibly over 1500 even in surplus. AKs in bulk can be had for less than 300 a pop.

plus the ammo is more readily available

yeah, but it was overseen by the Americans.

There is zero reason to think Abu Ghraib was involved, apart from 'that wall looks like it was made out of concrete, the same stuff Abu Ghraib is built from. Aha!'. This is the same level of investigative skill that's brought us such gems as: 'there's a child sex dungeon in the basement of this pizza place in DC', and 'the parents of the kids murdered at Sandy Hook are all actors.'

You got it right, good job

hmmm

The Abu Musab al Zarqawi story was obvious bs, he likely died in Afghan years before this and they hijacked his identity
Why make a video with your name in the title, but wear a mask?
The video itself is edited, the beheading part is not visible, and the audio is clearly fucked with.
This was all psy-ops, the story got even sillier after this.

Bump

fuck i joined the military bc i saw this video which in turn sent me over to do the jews bidding in afgahnistan. Fuck it o well.

Saud = Israel

>ys individuals re

"Nick berg was killed in March 2014" think you mean 2004*

Free email accounts were not difficult to get in 2001. Literally nobody else in the history of humanity has asked to borrow someone else's email account,

Bump

His video freaked me out cause he looks pretty much exactly like me, also noticed the guys are fat as fuck and really pale skinned. Whole thing stunk, he helped set up secure com towers, I always suspected they killed him to make sure no one could spy on terrorist communications he unsuspectingly setup, he probably was in secret led to believe he was helping the good guys and worked with a bunch of shady people under the table to encrypt terrorist lines and backdoor government communications for easy sabotage. If the story ever got out about terrorist com network found in those towers or about government forces being spied on fromthem he would know he’d been tricked and spill the beans on all involved. I never bought that they used old vhs tapes and curriers to communicate, that to me was a ploy to cover up fake osama tapes.

Is it fucked up to have nostalgia over a beheading? I remember seeing this everywhere on Fox News. Drumming up the game war machine over a sacrificial kike.

Does anyone else think he was dead before the beheading started?