Trump: 'I'm willing to shift more' on DACA

>"These are good people," Trump said of the DACA-protected young people known as dreamers. "These are people that should be able to stay in this country."

BASED Dreamers xD MAGA!

Well it's what people voted for.

>People voted for DACA
>Trump was always Pro DACA

???!?!

Libshits can go kill him now.

>“We will immediately terminate President Obama's two illegal executive amnesties, in which he defied federal law and the constitution to give amnesty to approximately 5 million illegal immigrants,

garbage, but this is what you get for having two exactly identical parties.

vote republican, get people that will out breed and out vote you on anti-immigration, vote democrat, get open boarders and all of the above.

america first, my ass.

Shills and shareblue BTFO! We have read art of the deal.

Around semites, never relax.

Looks like theyre revolting against Dems now.

I'm fine with this as long as the deal includes the following

The Wall. Not a fence, but a 20-30ft wall.

End to chain migration

Merit based immigration policy

Dreamers have to have a job or be looking for a job and stay crime free for the next decade or until a certain age and then they will officially be legal. If they can't meet those stipulations then they're gone.

If that's true then he simply evolved his position after the election. Jeb was right and Trump knows that now.

>still hasn't read art of the deal
Watch the dems turn this down (they already said they would) and come back begging for this after they get BTFO in November and are offered..wait for it...fuck nothing.

There will be a wall, there will be an end to chain migration, there will be e-verify, there will be an end to the diversity lottery, and the DAConiggers WILL be going back. And what's more, he's going to trick the dipshit dems into taking all the blame for it while his own base dances in the streets.

Oh man this is great! Based Mexicans are going to make America great again! I mean, seriously Sup Forums, who could have predicted this would happen? I mean it's not like Trump married all his kids off to Jews or anything!

...You alt-right, neo-Nazi, WN's have to be the biggest fucking brainlets in the history of anything. At least with Hilldawg we would have accelerated the collapse. Instead it's going to happen too slowly to ever start the race war.

>trying to rewritte history
>in the age of the internet
Oh well, most retards will probably even fall for that.

>slowandsteady.jpg

>MUH 4D CHESS!!!!
Your conspiracy theories are not an argument.

Evidence where?

As a nazi, I love the Jews now, because Trump loves the Jews. Praise Netanyahu.

Art of Deal you pathetic, meme flag using, double nigger.

It boggles my mind that your political opponent has literally written a book on his strategy and not one of your dumbfucks has ever bothered to read it. Maybe if you had he wouldn't be embarrassing your broken husk of a party on an almost daily basis.

Your a bainlet if you think there will be a collapse because of hillary

So pic related is more 'art of muh deal' too? What exactly is tweeting this doing? He's said he's willing to soften on DACA numerous times since then too.

And the dems still rejected it.

Can you believe that?

I can believe it, the dems are a mess and think going all or nothing is a good idea.

>WN

>Supporting Trump.

Buddy, most of us knew this guy was a kike puppet before he even got elected. Its these shit for brains redditers that actually believe anything this guy said.

All political parties are false hopes and controlled op.

Yes daddy trump make it 5 million daca and you get your fence

However if Trump caves then what they're doing would pay off...

Yes it is you illiterate nig nog. Read the book.

Yes and its all based on what he thinks is more important. In This case chain immigration, lottery, wall, border security.

Also rule number one in any negotiation be prepared to walk away. Trump has thrown in a poison pill into his demands that the democrats will not swallow. But then the democrats have to deal with their base who have been riled up by democrats to think that DACA is the central issue (large enough to shitdown the govt over). At this point Trump has to look sincere in his willingness to negotiate and force democrats to be the ones against immigration reform.

Trump is forcing democrats to be the ones to kick out dreamers. He is framing this perfectly.

You realize he's posturing to look reasonable to democrat voters on immigration so that when dems in congress shut it down and deny DACA because they couldn't bear to slow down the incoming illegals, it'll make Trump look good to moderates and Dem voters without actually having to pass any legislation.

They're not going with that angle and that isn't what the public is going to believe either. The narrative is still 'the dems were given an unsignable deal!'

All of what you said would be true up to the part about the dems base ever getting so riled up that they'll vote GOP next time..

How the fuck would you know the narrative shill, you aren't even American. Currently the narrative is that the dems were dumb enough to shut the government down over "dreamers" and then when they were given what they wanted on the "dreamers" they refused. To every American not drunk on Jewish CNN propaganda the democrats look like an obstructionist party that believes in nothing other than virtue signaling and screaming like children.

>we shut down the government because you wouldn't legalize the dreamers!!!
>okay here's a deal, it legalizes all of them plus a million extra beaners in a show of good faith
>n-no. FUCK DRUMPF RACIST SEXIST FASCIST NAZI NAZI NAZI!!!

so permanent residency or are you advocating citizenship? You can't revoke citizenship.

Sounds almost exactly like a ten year residency visa. We already have those.

Yeah and guess what, they're in the minority. He will be seen as evil, no one will like him, and it won't do him any good in the end. Even though it's what he should do. Trump will always be seen as racist and a blight to the country and nothing he, you, or anyone will tell the majority otherwise.

Doesn't matter either way.

Keep living in denial Shareblue, it's what got you in the pathetic position you're currently in.

Trump is living rent free in every DNC official's head and in every elected Demorat's head.

It's awesome.

The ONLY path to United States Citizenship should be to be born here.

And then we still need to deport all the subhuman shitskins.

if he kicks out the criminals, I would be ok with it.
But it would be nice if all go

you are an idiot. Let Trump negotiate. We voted for a wall and will get it

Remember when Cuba emptied its prisons and sent the inmates to Florida?

It was called the Marielito Boatlift.

We should return the favor.

Starting with registered democucks.

They ought to enjoy living in a communist country.

>Everyone who disagrees with Trump's DACA is a shill

I know the narrative because it's obvious? Are you saying with a straight face that democrats base are going to vote for Trump next time because of DACA being a mess? Bullshit.

>Say you're willing to make very large concessions on a program you were not supposed to make any concessions.
>Ask for completely unreasonable things in exchange.
>Deals never gets mad, dreamers are deported and democrats are forced to take the blame.
>Win

Not even 2d chess, you have to be a fucking Shariablue fag not to see what's going on.

No wall, no daca.

He's setting a trap for the Dems, he is offering them what they want mixed in with what he wants, and when they reject it and eventually shut down the government again in Feb, he can blame the Dems for not wanting to make a deal. Trump will eventually get most, if not all, of what he wants, and include a pittance of what the Dems are demanding and he will end up looking like a generous leader and many dreamers will turn against the Dems

Wrong. You should need at least one parent who is a US citizen to be a citizen. Without this change anchor babies will continue. Give me one good reason why being shit out by a mexican gremlin's vagina should entitle a beaner to American citizenship just because she manages to waddle her fat ass 15 feet past the fence.

This. There won't be a deal, he will be deporting them soon enough and blaming Democrats for it.

>he thinks the democrats can win a presidential election with just their base
Look at this dumb fucking nigger. Show your fucking flag shareblue.

>many dreamers will turn against the Dems

Never, ever, ever happening

During the campaign Trump was asked about DACA and said he wasn't sure either way. He's acting consistent with what we voted for. He's making a deal to get the wall, which is something he actually promised.

Both parents then. No sense doing things by half measures and letting pure white blood mix with that of inferior races.

It literally is. I am/have been a political candidate in the U.K and often dropped quotes or articles promoting the opposite of what I thought in some slightly vague way just to have a reference point should I get called out later down the road.

>Can’t revoke citizenship
Nigga please. We can drone them.

The Democratic Party is coming inexorably to an end.

1828 a 2018

They've had enough time, the world will not miss their self-entitled bullshit.

And who cares what the "Dreamers" think? They're foreigners, and they don't belong here.

The Dems are just shitting bricks because they know that when the illegal immigrants get kicked out, their voter base will be cut by over 70%.

What's great is that with the economt and the dems kicking themselves in the dick on a daily basis is he is going to get absolutely everything he wants come November when the dems get their shit pushed in in the Senate. He'll get everything...and the DACA fags can go back.

This is classic Trump and you're right, it barely even qualifies as 1d checkers it's so transparent. What's amazing is the dems are still retarded enough to fall for it.

Don't forget he has already narrowed the 'could maybe stay' portion of upwards of 12m illegals (who largely already vote) down to whatever percentage of 1.8m can stay crime free, maintain employment, etc. for perhaps a decade.

The DNC have given up 85% of the illegals as deported because of Trump's framing.

Citizenship can be revoked. Convicted Felons are barred from voting.

He's a goddam genius, just what America needed.

I take it you’re not willing to shift your views, user.

DACA folks are sunk cost. We've already educated them.

Trade them for real immigration policy and the wall.

The entire problem is the corporations enjoy their slave labor.

Nah because there are soldiers in Germany, UK, Poland and what not constantly burgering the local girls. You got to account things like that. Hell by that metric my kids won't even be born American because my fiance is Russian. Do we really want to turn our backs on more white children?

One parent is enough. If you want to throw in the caveat that it's only okay that one parent be a citizen so long as both parents are white then I'll be with you on that.

No sense throwing good money after bad.

Send them back to their own shithole countries.

Can we outlaw different skin colors?
Can we bar them from immigration for that alone?
We fucking well should.

If they don’t agree to something by March DACA kids start going back, never mind November.

I don't see why not, we did until 1965.

call me when he actually does it. You don't win an election like that and suddenly think spics will clamor up to you.

If he plans it right, he can have ICE "hand pick" 1.8 Million of the most likely to offend and get their status revoked, let them stay, and deport them all as they break the law, all the while saying "these are the people Democrats wanted so badly"

Imagine it.
Every week, another "dreamer" on the news for raping or assaulting a citizen, with dozens more deported silently.

>Overton window shifts so far right
>2024 If its brown machine gun it
>the reasonable platform

I know but as confidant as I am in Trump's insistence on being under budget and ahead of schedule on everything I assumed it would take some months to round all the slippery beaners up and Fedex them back to tacostan.

Honestly, I dont see "dreamers" as the core problem. Complete, unchecked invasion being called immigration is. Its not quite the same thing. "Dreamers" are a defined group of people. A nuisance, yes, but definable. They are, however, part of a bigger problem, a symptom really.

So I dont really care that there is poltical flap right now over this group. I'd rather they were deported, but I recognize the logistic problems. Its sort of like Liberia all over again, same factors. The government doesnt want the headaches and expense of the mess it made.

My problem with this particular amnesty isnt the group, its the fact that liberal judges will extend this to everyone, as Coulter described. That people were still getting judicial amnesty in 2007 based on amnesty in '86.

Thats what worries me. Trump could deport every dreamer and the courts will still be granting it case by case any time they want.

This is the problem no one seems to be doing anything about, and its much bigger.

Trump and congress could pass a constitutional amendment five words long "NO MORE GODDAM IMMIGRANTS EVER" and the fucking courts would find some way to interpret it as "as many immigrants as possible now".

Unless this bureacratic poison is burned away once and for all, its questionable what Trump can do or how much it matters quantitatively.

The biggest threat seems to be losing Texas. California cant get any bluer. And while we have a reprieve from government planned diaspora such as Somalis in Minnesota, the libs will be back someday.

In truth, the libs are right that the wall is costly and doesnt do much for curbing the illegal population. But they dont care about spending either.

What terrifies them about the wall is that it will be a huge, visible monument to be seen for generations by the population they are trying to replace that, yes, Americans believed it was moral to defend your nation from foreign invaders.

... A wall that doesnt do so much for stopping green carders coming by plane will still be viewed as a threat as long as it is visible. It will be the new Confederate flag and once back in power, the libs wont be able to tear it down from view fast enough.

Expanded ICE powers.
Arrests way up.
Punishment for sanctuary cities.
Almost a million people deported in just one year.
750k Indians here on H1B visas going back.
Border crossings way down.
Refugee intake cut over 50%.
People are literally self deporting.
“Shithole nations”

And a big, beautiful border wall

Trump already pretty much gave all the ground he could possibly give on DACA. He is willing to extend full citizenship not just to the DACA kids but to like 1.2 million more additionally. In exchange for measures that are very mild by what immigration hawks would like, and could easily be tossed aside by a future Democrat president, and aren't even going to be in force until the entire present chain immigration backlog is filled, which we are told could take 15 years.

Dems rejected it. Simply stated, they oppose anything Trump might be able to point to as a "success" on his part. Their base has reached a level of unhinged crazy that makes even Reps during the Obama years seem sane.

If you can get it all, go for it.

Otherwise you turn DACA against the current Demo/Neocon regime. They are made to know they are the bargain. The current people in power do not want immigration policy and a wall. They want to continue the slave labor.

So now that the bargain is made in the open, the DACA people realize that this is not about them at all. That their 'side' does not give the slightest fuck what happens to them.

Illegals can vote now after all, so it's not like you are making new voters.

The invasion is already here we don’t have to take one more brown piece of shit to still be sunk as a country

We have to reverse coarse and remove all these mother fucking spics in this mother fucking country

>“We will immediately terminate President Obama's two illegal executive amnesties, in which he defied federal law and the constitution to give amnesty to approximately 5 million illegal immigrants,

Going to need sauce

Wait so does that Trump is going to overturn the ban on automatic weapons!?
Put his big beautiful face on Mount Rushmore yesterday!!

This!

Democrats don't care about the dreamers, they only want the votes.

He won't. No reason too. What does the Trump admin lose if the goveernment loses funding again?

A bunch of undocumented wetbacks with no rights made you crackers capitulate..
You're dumber than I thought

Killyourselves

Trump will have Schumer begging for a wall by mid-February. screencap this

theyre bringing grabbem rapes and crimes and drugs and also nice people

Wasn't letting 1.8 million shifting on DACA? Dems still rejected it.

we have to get an end to chain migration out of it. I would like to see an end to birthright citizenship but that seems unrealistic. if we end the lottery system and priority status for family members then I might be willing to accept amnesty for current daca recipients. regardless the program itself needs to end

There needs to be a clause that says they can’t vote for 10 years

I don't usually buy 4d chess, but it's pretty much the only play open to him in this fight.

>play 1: he goes hard line and gives the democrats nothing
this basically ends with him playing the bad guy and deporting a shitton of dreamers while the democrats talk about the inhumanity
>play 2: he works from the right towards the center on a negotiated deal
a deal goes through, but then the democrats take credit and he looks weak on immigration
>play 3: make them an offer they can't refuse
democrats refuse and he gets to maintain the status quo and say the democrats value chain migration more than people who have lived here for 20 years, democrats cave and he's got both the wall and restricted chain migration.

That's why it's such an achievement of Trump that he has appointed so many conservative judges already. This is a big deal and is a perfect argument for why we need him to have two terms. He has the opportunity to completely reshape the courts for a generation, or at least even things up.

fuck DACA DON MR.ONE TERM

100 years

>People are literally self deporting.
To Canada no less which makes it all the better.

The only thing im still confused about is how the dems shut down the gov. Did they just do that by refusing to vote and had enough numbers where GOP couldnt win outright

>DACA kids check in with immigration periodically as part of the plan
If I ran an ICE detachment I'd already have done a gentle verification of their known address so I'd be prepped on 5 March. I'd start taking them at midnight.

even obama deported more illegals. trump fucking sucks in that front
check the numbers on deportations

Once the memo is released, Obama and his criminal gang will be headed for the slammer.
How will libtards ever recover?

Amen. They say 1.8 million. You know it’s way more than that. It’s probably closer to 4 million.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSS

Canada has been cucked by liberal refugees since the Vietnam War.

How many self-deported under Obama?

How was the overall rate under Obama?

Obama's numbers include people who were turned away at the border(s), not the implied deportation as we know it.

Brah...surely you don't think many of these "people" are interested in following the laws of the United States, do you? Even the dems estimate that there are approximately a million beaners who would have been eligible for DACA but literally never even bothered to register for it.

That was part of Trump's offer actually, he was even going to give the lazy niggers who couldn't even be bothered to follow the "law" of Obongo's executive fiat by registering. That's how the number went from 750k to 1.8 million. Think about that for a sec: 58% of these good, upstanding, doctors, rocket scientist, and basically American "people" couldn't even bother to begin following the law when handed an undeserved gift of legality on a silver platter. What percentage do you think actually still report?

I heard on the radio that some Democrat, possibly Nancy Pelosi said how Trumps proposal was incredibly racist and that they'd never pass it or something. I'm guessing the racist thing will be brought up a ton in the coming days to shift the narrative. It is very very easy for the media to shill the narrative they want and tons of rubes buy into what they hear