Why are so many famous musicians Jewish? Is it a conspiracy or are Jews just really good at music?

Why are so many famous musicians Jewish? Is it a conspiracy or are Jews just really good at music?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e7qQ6_RV4VQ
youtube.com/watch?v=-cXrEPNvRO8
legalzoom.com/
youtu.be/cntGcbU3nM8
youtu.be/_Z4FgnAVFgM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Between him and the troglodytes from KISS I can't think of any other kike rock musicians.

Famous doesn't really mean much, the best musicians are Goys

Geddy Lee.

jews suck these days

youtube.com/watch?v=e7qQ6_RV4VQ

Bob geldoff

>gene simmons
born Chaim witz
>bob dylan
born Robert Zimmerman

Everyone famous has to be Jewish

Lou Reed, Simon & Garfunkel, Leonard Cohen, Billy Joel, David Lee Roth, Geddy Lee, the guy from Dire Straits, etc. There's a lot more than I'm not thinking of.

It's because Jews were never allowed to do any proper work.

Billy Joel

Lol...

Tupac Shakir was a well known Jewish philanthropist

jes replaced all white genius with awful and mediore kikes after ww2, that's obious

Also Donald Fagen, Lenny Kravitz, The Beastie Boys, the guy from Jane's Addiction, and one of the Ramones. Dave Mustaine, Beck, and Gavin Rossdale are mischlings as well.

Music is the very soul of nature rhythm is gods' vehicle of choice, even a Jew is subject to it's unending marvels

Ashkenazis have high verbal skills and intelligence. That's why jewish people also are overrepresented in acting and standup as well.

I heard they suck at spatial skills, I haven't heard of many famous Jewish construction engineers and such

In my experience it's somewhat true. There are a lot of talented Jewish or part-Jewish musicians, and I haven't seen any evidence of nepotism.

Bob Dylan is a Christian

Jews work with each other and hook each other up
Probably countless musicians you’ll never know about because his uncle wasn’t a producer or knew someone at temple who could help

This is the closest thing to nepotism I've seen. Jews meet at temple or other cultural events and network there.
t. Jewish musician

Nepotism, jews play the music
Produce the music
Distribute the music
Bob Dylan is a fucking hack, the only thing stopping me from hanging myself when he comes on is the lack of a kazoo, that would have been changed complete psychological warfare.

literally bob dylan is the only significant one. wow good job. the only good jew composer was mendelssohn who renounced his judaism. all these people mentioning beck lenny kravitz beastie boys etc just lol - they're barely fucking artists and can't write anything.

Plus Dylan turned christian so lmao. good luck fags, we're talking true touching music that rocks the soul here not a commercial jingle.

that isn't true. I live in a highly jewish neighborhood and see many jews get into the biz. It isn't because they are adept at it - it is because they have connections in the industry (which was begun by a mixture of jewish and italian mafias) which makes it easy to find entry, and also most importantly, they have TONS of leisure time to do useless things like plan a stand-up routine and revere comedy all day long since they are investment-class and don't have to break their backs to support the family.

Norman Greenbaum - Spirit in the Sky
by a jew

youtube.com/watch?v=-cXrEPNvRO8

He's an ethnic Jew who converted to Christianity.

It isn't a conspiracy, it's nepotism. If you're not Jewish your Jewish producers simply try to burn you out until you're not profitable anymore. Or they'll have you murdered so they can capitalize on the goyim's sympathy.

Is Adam Sandler the illegitimate son of Bob Dylan? Look at some pics of older Sandler and tell me it isn't Bob Dylan.

I believe we have a concensus

Simon and Garfunkel aren't significant? Come on, man.

dylan's just above your red neck head. you couldn't play 5 chords on a piano given 24 hours. go listen to metal and think tip your fedora

Jews are naturally more intelligent and creative than non-Jews.

my bad forgot em

No decent jew composers or musicians. All appointments are based on donor $$$ - like Levine at the met. They get in with capital and lock out others.

I’ll just leave this here.

He converted to Christianity so he's alright.

Oi vey, if I (((convert))) I can get more goyim shekels

listen to zappas sheik yerbouti then, you might do it

>it's nepotism

White men are so stupid. And greedy. Nepotism is a highly successful tactic and white men could have EASILY used it to their own advantage, BUT instead of paying other whites fair wages and protecting the long-term viability of your communities, you imported cheap shitskin labor. Because white men are greedy idiots. AND you could have easily formed your own mass media company in five minutes on the internet, but the truth is, white men want to work the bare minimum and it hurts to think like a CEO and they would rather be slaves to Jews. Future you chose.

inb4
>B-but some magical Jew man won't let me start my own business! Hurrr fucking durrrrrrr

Literally 30 minutes and $99 you can own your own company: legalzoom.com/ . I'm so tired of you dumb snowniggers and your stupid excuses.

>Leon Fleischer
>Murray Perahia
>Emmanuel Ax
>Daniel Barenboim
>Vladimir Horowitz
>Arthur Rubinstein
>Wladislaw Szpilman
>Emil Gilels
>Felix Mendelssohn
>Gyorgy Ligeti
>Simone Dinnerstein
>Andras Schiff
>Artur Schnabel
And that's just piano.

It is in their blood. Jews have owned the recording industry since the technology was first invented to record music.

“She said that all the railroad men
Just drink up your blood like wine.
And I said, oh, I didn't know that,
But then again, there's only one I've met
And he just smoked my eyelids
And punched my cigarette“

2deep4me

They sentenced me to twenty years of boredom
For trying to change the system from within
I'm coming now, I'm coming to reward them
First we take Manhattan, then we take Berlin

I'm guided by a signal in the heavens
I'm guided by this birthmark on my skin
I'm guided by the beauty of our weapons

I'd really like to live beside you, baby
I love your body and your spirit and your clothes
But you see that line there moving through the station?
I told you, I told you, told you, I was one of those

Ah you loved me as a loser, but now you're worried that I just might win
You know the way to stop me, but you don't have the discipline
How many nights I prayed for this, to let my work begin

I don't like your fashion business mister
And I don't like these drugs that keep you thin
I don't like what happened to my sister

I'd really like to live beside you, baby
And I thank you for those items that you sent me
The monkey and the plywood violin
I practiced every night, now I'm ready

I am guided
Ah remember me, I used to live for music
Remember me, I brought your groceries in
Well it's Father's Day and everybody's wounded

Songwriters: Leonard Cohen

This song lays a lot of it out.
What did we do to their sister?

in group bias.

Classic footage of Dylan meeting Grizzly Adams.
youtu.be/cntGcbU3nM8

Mainstream music is just a plagerised take on underground music repackaged for mainstream appeal by (((them))). Real art isn't about shekels.

Because they control the industry.

How did someone addicted to pain meds become famous

There are many famous people who had substance abuse issues.

Adam Levine, maroon 5

Barb streisand

The guy from bleachers

Marc cohn

Ripeep

so good at music, he got the Nobel prize for literature. What did they mean by this?

>grow up a jew in grenwich village and rip off white people folk music you learned in your red diaper baby commie-camps
>claim to be a "christian"

Dylan is famous for his poetical lyricism, not necessarily his technical musical chops

Nepotism. Guess who owns most of the music industry. Same with Hollywood. You think actors (I use the word loosely) like Jeff Goldblum, Natalie Portman, or Jonah Hill got jobs because they were better than other actors? Being part of the tribe helps a great with landing contracts.

>911
ask any thousand people on the street to name a Dylan poem.

>Hurr durr muh nepotism!

Brainlet detected. Read this

Dylan is shit

Away Jew. Away with you.

he recanted on his deathbed

Dylan's still alive.

They're not. Considering how many Jewish people there are in the entertainment industry, Jews are underrepresented as musicians.

Nepotism;dr

Because they have such a great attitude.

are you a pathetic mommies boy that seeks vagina that resembles the 1 you crawled out of?

of course you are....

Jews loath work.
Musicians are rug-addled layabouts.

Mark Knopfler

>grow up a jew in grenwich village
Minnesota.

they push them and surpres others

Extreme amounts of (((nepotism))) in the music industry. And the business industry. And the movie industry. Actually, in all industries.

There have been some great classical Jewish pianists and violinists. I think a lot of the pop and rock Jews are just there because they're in the Tribe.

Christina grimmie didn't have any drugs at all in her system when she got shot

Because (((they))) run the industry .. (((they))) decide who to promote/gets air time etc..
Weinstein much?
This includes all the christmas songs/rap/country/metal etc that was produced. If you still have cd/tape/record go look at it .. there is (((them))) all over the production.
The only ones that arn't are some indy band you have that sold 6 albums
This is all first level red pill shit come on!

lol

“The answer my friend is blowing in the wind”

It really isn’t Zimmerman. The fact lefties see this as an amazing lyrics explains why they’re retarded.

Like A Rolling Stone is a great song though.

And composers...
youtu.be/_Z4FgnAVFgM

Grew up meaning he spent his formative adolescent years in Greenwich village with all the other bohemians.

There was a miserable Jewish pianist named Roberto Szidon who was famous for being able to sight read complex pieces. As a recording artist, he was one of the worst pianists I have ever heard. His Liszt Hungarian Rhapsodies suck. He was a gay Jew. I think he sucked DG executives' dicks to get a recording contract, and his Judaism did him no harm.

>hurr durr muh nepotism! Ima a stupid white man I can't into nepotism with my 85 iq! I can't make music with a cheap Macbook! hurr durrr those Jews are just so crafty!

You idiots should literally hear how dumb you sound. I can't believe they put internet in your trailer park.

Read this:

We don’t need Jews, we have him.

-Bengali in platforms
-National front disco
-We’ll let you know

and this:

I'm not a fan. Gershwin's music is kitsch elevated to classical status because he was a Jew. Also, a notorious poacher of nigger's music that he passed off as his own and got rich with due to his Jewish connections.

Mendelssohn, Schonberg, Mahler are the great Jewish composers to me. Dukas, Meyerbeer, and maybe Ernest Bloch in the second tier, though I don't personally care for Bloch's music.

>grew up
He grew up in the mid west, he arrived in NY as an adult.

not an argument or even a rebuttal .. fuck off

Jews have also had a strangehold on the music publishing business for centuries. Beethoven complained about cheap Jews not paying enough for his manuscripts. Chopin particularly hated Jewish publishers and called them all kinds of epithets in his letters.

>group of people refuse to assimilate for thousands of years
>always force their children to learn math (in order to go into usury) and two languages (kikerunes and whatever local language of their host country) at a young age
>constantly get kicked out of places so they become experts in deception in order to not get evicted/killed
>do this while most of the rest of the human species is busy doing jack shit
>for some strange reason this group of people is disproportionately good at almost everything

(OP)
Maybe a bit of both. Being part of the senpai seems to help.
Gaga, Springtein, Mathers (reportedly a convert)

they notice patterns better than real humans. sad!

Music is literally Satanic.
Name one song that isn't pushing a Satanic message.....you literally can't.

Most famous photographer were jewish as well. I love photography but I find so much masonic symbolism

hmmm that would explain why people stopped railing on Mustaine for the things he's said. They found out he's a jew and hit an impasse.... decided to play it safe and lay off him.

British, French and American cultures are overwhelmed with Jewish garbage.

The best composers in the world are invariably Aryan or Asian.

Elvis Presleyberg?

He was a kike, and something even weirder I noticed is that that JIDF shills on Sup Forums get really triggered for pointing this out as if it is a huge secret.

Jews rape and molest each other, it's a cultural thing. Most artists that become famous have experienced some type of childhood trauma, the Jewish artists are no exception

>White men are so stupid. And greedy
jews aren't white, dude.

I never knew, myself, but that's because I didn't like Elvis' music to begin with

It makes sense though, he did push degeneracy.

All shit. Any good ones?

they are good at stealing music, Phil Ochs and Dave Van Ronk knew what a hypocritical and shallow prick Dylan was.