TL;DR: He and a couple of his friends killed a man, another man witnessed it from the balcony...

TL;DR: He and a couple of his friends killed a man, another man witnessed it from the balcony, they got in his house and killed him together with his wife and dog.

Swedish Source:
archive.is/g9kdG

English Source:
archive.is/bt2E2

fugg

My sides of peace are gone

You can even see the disgust in the face of his court-issued attorney. I hate to say this, but Sweden asked for this trash.

links ain't working

>doesn't reach over and choke the life out of him and spend a year in a comfy prison before being released a hero

Looks like he's half-smiling to me

hands of peace

Ethnic cleansing when? FUCK these sub-humans. They all need to die.

He is the noblest Muslim of them all

Who?the kike Lawyer or the mudshit cattle?

No. He's been having to look at that retarded inbred face for too long to feel anything but negativity.

>Soon in a neighborhood near you

Apocryphally, French soldiers used to cut the index and middle fingers off English bowmen so they couldn't use a bow.
In the same vein this guy's head should be cut off so he can't flash a shit-eating grin

It will also help reoffending rates

Wait, why is Jacob Markstrom working as an attorney? I knew the Canucks were bad but wow

That is the scummiest looking excuse for a human I've ever seen. This guy is the poster boy for why the guillotine was invented.

How come we haven't killed one of theses scums already ?

You want to guillotine the lawyer for not being supportive enough of his client?

LOL the one guy ran and let his wife get stabbed to death.

This will become a daily occurrence soon and the feminists and liberals will praise their peoples tolerance. No one is more deserving of praise than those who suffer.

>swedes
>even once

Victims weren't Swedes.

Nah, that's pure disdain. I've been in a similar situation.

Nah, if this was pre-setencing, he just has that look like, "you fucking moron, what the fuck are you doing?"

>pic

would punch teeth out and hurt badly

You guys need to start an underground movement where you randomly attack these shitskins in their ghettos. Your government doesn't give a shit about you guys. For instance, if there is a particular group of Muslims harassing women at a subway stop, you boys band together and fuck them up badly.

Why do angl*s think they are allowed to banter like this? Your country is worse off than ours.

i love u s*en

Likewise M*chael. All Australians are named M*chael. I had an Australian geography teacher named M*chael McCartney. That means all Australians are named M*chael.

>implying I'm Anglo

I can't wait for the Anglos to disappear or just become low educated slaves of their new masters.

White boys are already at the bottom of the education leagues because their mostly female teachers suck our cocks while telling white boy he's a racist lol.

Yes indeed

Oi that's hate crime goy, you can bet your ass anyone in Sweden so much as raises their hand in a threaten gesture to a precious noble immigrant they'll be hauled off to a life sentence, and it'll be the Judge and court giving the man the double finger with grins.

Only proving my point

did they have weapons in all of the attacks or did they just use their fists in all of them?

One shooting and one stabbing, apparently.

Blows my mind man. When I was growing up in East Boston, you wouldn't dare venture into Southie for fear of getting the shit kicked out of you by the Irish, Old Colony project trash. In turn, we'd go after them if they came into Eastie to start trouble at our bars. They should be doing this.

Meh, I'm not a euro so I can't really say but they seem about even to me. On one hand the bongs live in an Orwellian nightmare state that jails you for tweeting mean thing or defending yourself, on the other hand Swedes can be executed in the street by shitskins that either won't be charged or will get a slap on the wrist. So you tell me, is it as bad as it looks or are your urban centers just shit like ours?

Europe needs reasonable gun laws especially castle doctrines. If this was America, this nigger and his friends would be fertilizer.

How does it feel knowing that this guy will spend a couple of years in a prison that looks better than your apartment? And when he's out of prison in a few years, he'll recive welfare benefits more than your salary.

It makes me feel violent. How that fuck hasn't one of these 'people' been revenge killed yet?

He and his friends got life.

By the time he gets out Sweden will be identical to the shithole he was born in.

Makes more sense I guess. I was trying to figure out how no self defense was taken or revenge attack never happened. Maybe they are more "civilized" than I am.

Swedish prisons aren't meant for punishment nor revenge. It's a re-educational camp where the criminals are suppose to go back into the society again, in the shortest amount of time and to the least amount of discomfort to the criminal.

If people like this would get killed on the spot the crime rates would go down to 0.

Why does no goverment do this? If you kill innocents, you get killed yourself. Why is that so hard?

>Sweden asked for this trash.
No they did not. The people had no real say in this nonsense, same goes for germany and england. The jew run EU forced them to take these animals.

Probably had his testicles removed as part of the Swedish feminist law exam.

"Life". We all know with good behaviour he could be out in 12-15 years. The only way he'll spend life in prison is if he kills one inmate every year for the rest of his life.

R.I.P. Sweden

The ooga booga in the pic got sentenced to life the day after the photo fyi.
His friends got only 12-14 years in jail due to our retarded "justice" system thinking they didn't have as active roles in killing the victims aswell as underage perpetrator.
Welcome to the broken Swedistani shari.. i mean Justice system

I feel sorry for you, you have no idea at all what's going to happen. This is the Weimar Republic, can you remember what comes next? This has all happened before.

>leave shithole country
>move to 1st world country
>murder several natives
>go to prison
>get free housing, food, and medical care for life in comfy Scandinavian prison

white altruism was a mistake

Is Sweden going to give him a medal?

Will Canada cosign it?

After he flips off the camera do Trudeau and Lofven offer their women to take a double ride so his fingers don't get cold?

When I see this shit and other horrible news from Sweden I like to visit various Swedish forums. and there is literally no mention of it, every time.

There's not a lot of Americans on Sup Forums that understand this. Literally only the faggiest, liberalest, lefistest homofags like immigrants. I live in Malmö and if you're not a homo who walks down the street in a literal dress (seen it happen lol), chances are you don't like immigrants. Also delusional 40-50 year old liberal women with absolutely nothing going on in their lives. Those women are cunts. Also I live next doors to a fat spic who I've seen in a refugees welcome shirt. Her last name is Hernandez, I presume after the hernia her mother got squeezing her fat ass out of her hole. She's so fucking fat haha. What were we talking about again?

To be fair the people he murdered were dindus too. He still should have been thrown off a cliff as an infant though.

Has anyone got some statistics on crime in Sweden committed by refugees, please? I need to show a retarded liberal family member of mine because he used the "Oh yea, one immigrant is representative of every refugee" bullshit.

Kek

Sweden gives life sentences?

I don't have any stastics downloaded but you can take my word for it.
It is bad.. very bad.. and it will become worse.

Yes.

Only to people white people guilty of wrongthink. Seriously though yes, but I don't know the specifics of it. I know Norway doesn't have life sentences, for example, but after 20 years (which is max), they can keep adding on another 20 years indefinitely. As for how it works in Sweden I don't really know.

It makes me sick. There isn't a day that goes by when I don't think about how fucked up your once beautiful country is.

What can i say?
Its easy.
THANKS JEWS!

>his court-issued attorney
Imagine going to law school to defend this

Thanks fambino. It can't be easy living in such proximity to *frica and the m*ddle *ast, either. I'm sure it's not a cakewalk for you guys either, especially in the south. Arabs are shit no matter where they are.

>This has all happened before.

Keep telling yourself that. Tolerance is enshrined in law. White boys are less educated than all the other groups. Non-whites are taking over your law courts which is why you keep going crazy over the unfair sentences like prison for bacon and a slap on the wrist for spitting on a white baby.

Your done. Even your white women have turned on you.

Think about it, white women make up the majority of teachers and white boys are failing. Can you still think white boy? Or are you too stupid now?

Sorry, thought you were Italian for some reason. Still, Ireland has its share of problems too and I wish you the best.

Try running up into my house in Texas, see what happens.

What does life mean as a Swedish legal term?

Lmao what the fuck

It is so fucked up, I just remember some good 10-15 years ago i would never have imagined that we would have what i best can describe as a low-intense civil war here.
If i said that our PM seriously considers to use the army to quell the scum in the suburbs only 2-3 years ago that would have been laughed at.
It all goes so fast i want off this ride.

Is there any solution for Sweden other than firebombing the country. You can't even really take in the whites there because once you let them in, they will want diversity for your own country too.

I'm afraid we're not far away from turning into a Sweden 2.0. Our goyi.m are extremely (((cucked))) here.

The Justice System in just about every country is fucked up in one way or the other. The only thing they ever care about is the ring leader.

Swedes unironically wanted this. They turned their peaceful White nation into a multi-culti crime ridden drug fueled shithole.
It's only going to get worse. Good luck, Swedes (and Europe as a whole)

That's one way ticket to having 20 Swat teams bursting in through your windows and spraying your family and even your dog full with lead.

Spend 18 years then you can appeal (which almost always gets denied) and then you sit and rot for X amount of years until you can appeal again which also gets denied.

>The people had no real say in this nonsense
Maybe in the beginning, but they had their chance to show their displeasure with their vote, and they didn't. Fourty guys waving flags is not representative of national frustration with policy. America was sick of the bullshit, and elected Trump. When tge Swedes have had enough, eventually they'll do something. Clearly they haven't had enough enrichment to change their vote.

I literally pray ever day for a muslim attack on Sweden and Germany.
Those cucks need to die

Jesus, its that bad? Are they like a protected class there?

Destruction of the Swedish economic infrastructure. Take away the money and goodies and the rapefugees will flee elsewhere.

This right here

Not that bad, but bad goys are policed hard here. Mostly because the police know that Swedes are more reasonable and won't come after their families when they are arrested and such.

What was the white Chad guy thinking neone know?

Just state that you will start such a group and this is how the outside of your porch will look like later that night.
Thats how bad it is here.

When will we start seeing underground gangs beating up shitskins in Canada?

Dumb leaf
This abdi got life but the feast for 12-8 year sentences. Big difference.

When Canada is covered with no-go zones, and constant rape in their streets.

How much do these guys make a year?

Africans need to be eradicated

WHAT KIND OF RETARDED SHIT ARE YOU POSTING? DOESN'T EVEN HAS NAMES OF VICTIMS.

feast=rest

Don't know about that. I think some would flee, while most would stay and riot demanding the gibs me dats and of course the Swedish people would cave.

This will happen pretty soon I bet. Once the industries either move or no longer can operate safely then shit will collapse immediately.
The Swedish economy has no fallback plan or resistance really, not like the Norway who have been saving all their oil money into a giant fund.
All we have is debt, some hipster companies like Spotify and old industry giants from the early 20th century.

So yesterday?

To bad you can’t carpet bomb Malmo.

3 months in a 5 star hotel room but you're only allowed a PS3 and a tv that isn't fully HD. If you break any rules your 1963 Chateau Le Blanc champagne is served at room temperature instead of slightly chilled.

No I mean complete destruction. Simply no money for anything. I am talking MRE's and plastic sheeting being dropped off of pallets by foreign nations like in the aftermath of a localized disaster.

>they police you harder because you are more likely to be cooperating.

And yet they claim they dont know why things are shit.