Little Witch Academia

What was her endgame?

Stealing yays.

>final word will be about forgiveness
>it didn't activate here because Croix didn't genuinely forgive Chariot
>yfw

Croix did mean it, who can say no to those eyes?

The final word comes from within, though. Chariot can't forgive herself.

That music in the flashback scene was really good.

Sucy first bit of characterization in a long time is she being annoyed at Diana being closer to Akko

LMAO

>chariot will never succ out your mana

why live bros

To give yay to the entire world.
But she was tricked and backstabbed by her girlfriend. Had to give up on her dream and ended in a shitty job at luna nova where nobody acknowledges her. Every night she cries and cut herself because she wants to be forgiven but that won't ease her pain and now the only spark left of her long forgotten dream ended hating her because she almost killed her magic without her knowing.
Being Shario is suffering.

WITH NO SURVIVORS

Oh No! The Evil Bitch wants to steal the YAY of every user! Quick, we must stop her!

Where is the little witch butthole worship fan art?

>Yay level: - 1%

Akko will leave Luna Nova

And no one will stop her

In Episode 1 she was so happy like.. "finally, I have a chance to redeem myself"

What exact moment did she realize the wrong she did to Akko?

>a single twist turned LWA into a story where each side is deep into the grey area instead of Trigger's usual black-and-white conflicts
Pretty good. Still expecting Woodward to be the final boss and having even more extreme methods to restore magic than Chariot and Croix.

>A believing heart is your magic
>because you don't have real magic anymore

S A S U G A
A
S
U
G
A

Stop liking shitty writing and shitty plot points.
Stop liking the first half of episode 22.

THE 6 GORILLION YAYS

Stop liking shoehorned romance and shoehorned characters.

Who friendship OT3 here? And possibly a threesome later with Akko at the center?

Diana having exquisite taste as usual

Owls are cool.

Right here.

Did OVA Chariot also steal little kids magic?

Didn't Diana also see the show? I remember her in one of the flash backs. Am I wrong? If not, why the fuck can Diana fly?

Woodward has always been evil

>Triskelion is sealed for a reason by 9 olde witches
>she wants to unseal it because "restore magic"
>it will destroy everything to achieve this

These things are not meant to be broken

pay attention maybe, retard

loli Diana is a loser

I know you just can't help memeing, but there was nothing romantic about Akko and Andrew's interactions in the first half of the episode. It was all about plot and character development and it even managed to deliver exposition (about the riots) in a good way, not to mention it was a great contrast to the second half.

Basically, Andrew isn't shoehorned nor related to romance at all and he hasn't been for at least the entirety of the second cour.

Fuck off cunt

A believing heart is YOUR MAGIC that i'm stealing right now

I'd be very salty too if I were akko. I mean even after having her magic absorbed she has still been able to use sorcery at a mediocre level in the latest episodes. Imagine what she would be able to do if her magic was never stolen. She'd be gook Diana.

Adding to this: In an ironic twist, Akko stole Ursula's ability to fly a broom.

Fucking this. They could have easily attributed any sort of interaction between Akko and Andrew or Diana as romantic if they just add a blush or whatever, but they clearly didn't. The three of them just have good chemistry.

>tfw she grew up as friendless loser because too busy trying to get her magic back all through childhood

Hey kids, wanna see a magic show?

We all know the last word is gonna be "forgiveness", but that’s so cliché it hurts.

Wouldn’t it be more fun if it was "revenge" instead?

What will Ursula do when she wakes up next morning to the news of Akko hanging herself?

Last word is about dreams flowing or some shit. It's been translated from the runes several weeks ago.

Go cry to Croix like she always does.

Join her

Holy shit, rewatching some of these bits make a lot of sense now (and hurts)

loot her corpse for leftover magic

Yeah I wonder about that. Did they have this all planned out from the very beginning, or did they shoehorn in this plot twist?

Also, how does this little twist work with the "LWA is an allegory for the anime industry" motif?

No, Akko just sucked at magic in the OVA. She could actually fly a broom, just not very well.

I...I wanna give you all my Magic if you know what I mean.

>not a kashikoi owl

seeing this face

guys I think ursula might be chariot

>Akko is going to get back at her dorm and rip up the Chariot poster

It's gonna happen boys.

I've been thinking this the entire time.
Why would they seal something that would be necessary to restore magic? The whole premise of the quest is questionable.

Ursula can have my dream.
My dream is to get her pregnant.

Punished Akko when?

That's a neat owl

You can pinpoint the moment her yay breaks.

;_;

A person from an older generation steals a younger persons future in order to advance their own goals. Akko's communism fits into this too. Sasuga Trigger

The Last Word will only activate once someone lose the YAY but then turn the sorrow and hollowness into new stronger YAY.
Chariot failed the moment she resorted to devour people dreams.
But Akko, she will YAY again

NO ERA PENAL

I've fallen behind on LWA since I was busy with shit, what the fuck happened in the latest episode?

Don't worry, Chariot was planning to transfer her own magic to Akko in the end.

Right?

Gentlemen, how do we give Akko back her yay?

Stop I can't bear to see Akko crying. Just post happy Akko instead, please.

watch it retard

NO

Shiny Chariot stole her audience's magic energy during her shows, thats why Akko sucks at magic

Diana lost her magic when was young too after watching Chariot shows but look where she is now, one of the most talented wtch ever after recovering the magic lodt through hardwork.
Diana will restore Akko YAY.

Well, if you were Ursula and Akko asks you this question (pic related), how do you respond?

Croix could have restored Akkos magic with cubes if she just asked nicely.

So what the fuck happened to the moon?

Also, if the moon only got that scar within the last decade or so, shouldn't the general populous have a much healthier fear of magic? Every night they get a reminder of how powerful it is.

>Sorry I stole your magic and made your mom give you her last remaining magic which caused her to die lol

DELET

Chariot confirmed for quitting the stage and go hiding cause she embraced the dark side of witchcraft.

is there a gif of just the a bowing Akko?

Lets get this shit started.

>Chariot

Ryuko did it.

>Your face when Diana's current power was given by her mother whom die because of this.

Ursula probably realized what she was doing was evil and blasted all her energy into the moon. Or Croix and her had an argument where they fought over the rod and it accidentally discharged.

>Sorry Croix, you can't fly anymore but at least you can build a flying roomba tee-hee
>Sorry Diana, now your mom will die to give you any hope to be the family heir
>Sorry Akko, you will never fly, however have this book maybe if you try hard enough but don't hold me on to that

does Sup Forums legitimately enjoy anything anymore

it feels like most discussion threads turn into complaining about things

I think she wanted to acquire massive power to lift the triskelyon seal.
Only worthless witches that probably would never be admitted to a witch school attended her shows. She probably considered stealing her magic to avoid the complete disappearance of magic from the world, and make witches finally able to use their powers anywhere, as a lesser evil and a necessary sacrifice.

What did she mean by this?

Would they still bully Akko if they knew that her magic was stolen from her?

Fuck off Croix. You're only getting my sadness tonight.

Chariot lost yay and couldn't restore magic so she turned into a dream eater and sucked dry the magic power from the people watching her on stage until the remorse was too much for her.
Akko mindbreaken and lost all her yay but it's bound to return stronger than ever considering the last word is hintting to be about losing something precious first.

>Sup Forums
>as a person
You do realize that people have different opinions and we are still having discussions right ?

>yfw you realize that the lack of new students is directly caused by Chariot turning potentional witches into normies
She's a fucking antichrist

>Akko lost her yay
>goes back to living with her parents
>enrolled in a 'muggie' school
>eating lunch alone one day
>Andrew pushes in the door of the cafeteria
>I am looking for Kagari Atsuko!
>a...a foreigner
>he's so handsome!
>Akko!
>A..Andrew!?
>Akko come back with me!
>Andrew I can't... I no longer believe that-
>screw that!
>if you don't believe in yourself believe in ME who believes in you!
>pushes her LN hat on Akko's head
>Akko is desperately trying to hide her blush

E N D G A M E

Why do you keep pushing this theory. That would only serve to make Diana's efforts as a child absolutely worthless.

What the fuck I actually care about the plot now. Chariot did nothing wrong, I believe in her! She told me a believing heart is my magic! ;~;7

D-Diana got her magic back, it wasn't Chariot's fault right?? It was Croix right??

Everyone seemed to be enjoying this latest episode. I mean it's not bad to discuss the series' flaws either. I love the show and all, but I don't think it's perfect either.

What did Chariot do to the moon?

It turns out Ursula was the biggest bully of all.