Justice is not a meme

Here's the idea: We drop small redpills, with information that is easily comprehensible even to the most hardcore left. Undisputed, hard, factual evidence that is widely available as this investigation continues. We end it with, My Fellow Americans #JUSTICEISNOTAMEME.

BUMP

Sarah Carter - House Intel Committee will disregards pressure from DOJ, she has been told they will take a vote, then goes to Trump to release. Trump Admin will allow it to be public. Some redaction will be present, but the rest of the memo is explosive, show severe FISA abuses, extensive circumventing the constitution. The dems are poised to call it Trump is interfering in the investigation by Mueller by releasing the memo, but this narrative is un-based and holds no water.

MEMO SET TO RELEASE:
Wed, after the State Of The Union Address Tuesday.

***GET OUT AHEAD OF THE CLAIMS BY DEMS THAT TRUMP RELEASING THE MEMO IS OBSTRUCTING THE MUELLER INVESTIGATION, THAT CLAIM WILL COME SOON, CONTROL THE NARRITIVE AND GET AHEAD OF FAGGOT SCHIFF***

Holy fuck you Q faggots are so fucking stupid.

You don't know how to meme. You don't know how to fit in. Every thread you post in makes you people look retarded.

Well you stick out like a sore faggot

Okay George.

These are bots! NAVYANON is using a tripcode. They wouldn't be shilling so hard if this wasn't a good idea. Activate your almonds. Get in here. This will spread like wildfire.

bump, for the best

wtf does this have to do with Q you fuckhead?

>NAVYANON is using a tripcode.
Is that supposed to give him legitimacy?

Haven't you realized that it's Share Blue bots that have been spamming anti Q propaganda this whole time?

But her emaaaaaaails!!!!

Where did you come up with George? Thats funny, George Washington? I like it... good idea shill

it doesnt he is a shill

all I am doing is posting facts, and you get butt hurt. Its all over the media, I am posting it. Go back to ITS HER TURN thread and cry there faggot, you are not needed or wanted anywhere

Yes, because he's been posting all the Deep State Sedition General threads. He's /ourguy/. The shills are in panic mode.

yes ive noticed, didnt know it was bots though

Deep State Generals are made by the same people who made Q threads. That's what I'm saying. You know this. I know this. You're running out of time and you have no more tricks up your sleeve. What are you gonna do when Trump exposes Israel? HUH? WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO THEN?

then he exposes israel? wtf are the shills coming full circle? lel fucking niggerfaggot

WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO WHEN TRUMP NAMES THE JEW?

HUH?

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GONNA DO THEN?

FALSE

I have no affiliation with it, so you obviously dont know shit. Also how could you even say that you know when we all know, you know that you dont know shit. The fact you keep up the diversions about isreal outs you pretty quick. That technique is not a subtle as you think dumbfuck... keep trying but it wont ever work