It's time to face facts. Drumpf is done

It's time to face facts. Drumpf is done.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wfl2fOi5SQU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

These headlines sound like they were written by some thot.

Borngolf Gloompf is done, guys
BTFO
T
F
O

lol Trump committed obstruction of justice by even having thoughts about firing Mueller

Any headline with this sort of cadence/question answer is immediately dismissed

>Why something that people that are kind of aware of the situation should be believed when they postulate about potential things happening should be totally believed and further speculated about

DRUMPFY BOY IS GOING TO GET IMPEACHED!!!
youtube.com/watch?v=Wfl2fOi5SQU

Says the increasingly nervous man for the 832nd time this year.

>Be investigated for something you know you didn't do
>"Damn i really wish i wasn't being investigated for something you know I didn't do"
Media: OBSTRUCTION IMPEACH GRUMPH

Leftists believe that they are the ultimate source of justice in society. Therefore, everything they do is justified, and any opposition is, by definition, obstruction of justice. We can not ever peacefully coexist with people this stupid ad delusional. We cannot show mercy. We must kill them all.

>doesn't do something (fire mueller)
>everyone admits he hasn't done it
>news stories prnted on the fact that he hasn't done it
>should be punished as if he had done something
wew lads, the actual state of (((journalism)))

Donald Trump gets second thoughts while everyone else only gets one

OK YEAH HE ISN'T GRANTING AMNESTY BUT LOOK OVER HERE GOYIM THIS IS A BIG DEAL I PROMISE

Stupid shit like this almost makes me wish Reddit would've just let Shareblueballs stay over there.

Gaddammit Reddit you had one job to do!

Agreed dude, this shit would not slide if we had communism

Exactly, it sums up the article in the title. Planting a seed of bias in the readers mind before they even read the article.

Hey you should update this.If i am not mistaken we had a second guilty plea.Not just Papadopolus.

All I'd like is a single source that isn't anonymous. That's it.

Not a gwynne te lye, farmer Troomph voter heyre. Great myrth have wee presentlee for his follye and ill fortoone, YET WE MUST NOT GRANT THAT THE VILLEIN SHOULD POSSESS THE CODEX NUCULARIS

Is that not what the "Christian" right do?

I really hope they try going after Trump over attempted obstruction. Attempted... Obstruction. Think the Dems can't look any more ridiculous? Let them try this.

>it's obstruction to not obstruct

???

A fine edition to my collection user. *cough cough.

Once he gets impeached everything will be revealed.People simply don't want to be in the spotlight while he is still in power.If you haven't noticed he is very vindictive and demands 100% loyalty to HIM from public servants that should be 100% loyal to the American people.He is destroying my party.

>literally pushing for thoughtcrimes
>the absolute state of libtards

Only true communism. Not a leftist dictatorship. In practice, communism would be people VOLUNTARILY giving away everything they created. OR, keep it. The theory of communism prohibits a hierarchical society. When everyone is equal, no one has the right to take from anyone else. Once as government, and imbalance of power is established, there is no more communism. In theory, communism would be libertarianism.

Go to bed, gramps

Shut up faggot

>obstruction of justice
Haven't we seen this before?

Who, exactly are they persecuting with lies for having opposing political views? Who, exactly, did they weaponized the government against? Get your low IQ the fuck out of here.

I've seen this type of comment enough to think this is some new shill tactic.

the same christian right that gave you your freedom of speech/religion?

no...

coincidentally communism and libertarianism were both created by jews coincidentally they both turn into hierarchical structures where people get fucked over by a (((government system))) that isn't supposed to exist after the adoption of (((communism))) or (((libertarianism)))

You'd think people would wake up at some point to the obvious (((parallels))) here, but they never do. They keep thinking, maybe if we just try this jewish ideology one more time, things will go differently...

>1 post by this ID.
>Drumpf
you guys are very upset you can't shit up r/politics huh

It's literally what the dems are doing

rule of alinsky: accuse your enemy of what you are doing

Hearing people explain it like this without couching it in a bunch of pseudointellectual word salad drivel makes it really obvious that communism is full retard.

>Attempted... Obstruction
He fired the FBI director because he did not like an investigation.How is that for an ''attempt''?He pressured government officials around his Russian ties.He is a crook and a traitor.Remember the infamous ''I am not a crook''?Donald's version will be ''There's no collusion.''

He fired the director for conflict of interest

he fired the fbi director for undermining the President with a sham of an investigation that was predicated on evidence that was in comey's own words fabricated by the opposition party.

It’s time to face facts: OP is a raging homosexual.

Yes, the interests of Donald were in conflict with the interests of the American people.Can't wait for this crook to go to jail.

>It's time to face facts. Drumpf is done.
Who would be the best person to take over and why does his name begin with a J?

POTUS has the Constitutional authority to fire this Deep State Gimp at anytime he chooses. The only downside would be political perception. Given the fact that Hussein weaponized the DOJ like he did the IRS, I'd guess Trump would come out just fine. Get fucked OP, you Marxist faggot.

>a sham of an investigation
Are you one of those retards who claim that Russia didn't influence the election?Of all the republican candidates, the biggest crook won.Why did that happen?

>Are you one of those retards who claim that Russia didn't influence the election?

lol yeah

Eat a bag of cocks you 2 bit RINO

he's not a "rino." it's a troll

> Obstruction case
> Guy wasn't fired
> Trump was advised to drop it
> OBSTRUCTION! TRUMP IS DONE!

ummm do you not know how things work?

A respectable republican indeed.I wish he was our president now.

What interest do we have in not holding Clinton legally accountable for criminal negligence and admitting as a society we do not have laws?

prison soon

I was being ironical

>Desire
Impeaaaach!

the Buzzfeedification of online journalism

What interest do we have in not impeaching Trump and jailing his whole cabinet for selling us off to the Russians and to anyone who pretended to like Trump.Why are you defending this joke of a president when we had so many good republican candidates?Are you a Russian bot?

I we really going into the ring with "He wanted to fire someone" ??

Obstruction would very simply be "stop the investigation or you're fired" not much else.

If they bring blump up with nothing but this they are clearly throwing the investigation

>his GOP candidate was a weak little pussy who was bulldozed in the primaries
kek

It's just pathetic they've spent his entire presidency trying to find reasons to impeach him, it's unprecedented. All presidents get away with shit but aren't constantly under a microscope like hes been. Do we think Trump's dumb enough to fire the man he's investigating? Maybe this is just a distraction for the Dems while something else is happening

>Maybe
Maybe

>sweden
>Gloompf
No suprise here.

>his GOP candidate is a degenerate who likes to get pissed on and slapped
>his GOP candidate is a crook that has been sued and bankrupted many times
>his GOP candidate is a Russian puppet that is only relevant because Russians used him to launder their money
kek indeed

A lovely post.

You got him this time! Seriously. This is the time you got him. Those other 50 stories about it being the one were just testing your allegiance. This is the one. You finally got him.

Lol.

Drumph!

>Only true communism

>desire
>obstruction

Both yourself and the authors of that article should commit suicide.

you are so fucking stupid, did you know it is not against the law for a sitting president to fire FBI officials?
did you know that MANY past presidents have done just that without "obstruction "charges" brought against them?

fuck off, sage.

What the title says to the left
>Blumpf is finished, for sure this time, let me give you talking points to repeat until they become true.

>Why [fake news] and why [leftist gaslighting weasel words]

msnbc=fake news

>wake the fuck up bong head

>although trump scored more baskets in total, because clinton made a higher percentage of the shots she took she should be declared winner.
What I think every time I see that argument.

This board is such trash.

who gives a shit...

> digits explain's it all

Kek, good post leaf

>china
>russia
>north korea
>cambodia
>vietnam
you're going to have to add nepal to that list shortly.

>want to run a red light
>dont
>Guilty anyway

Fuck it might as well go full fucking crazy if we're convicting people of wanting to do things and not.

Shaaaaareblue back again, party on lib people let me hear some noise, election rigging in the house fraud Bernie for joy, there's a murder over here, cover over there HRC in the house shake your derriere, these three words when we're busy shilling, correct the record, future gitmo residents hit me! Whoop there it is!

>may
F A K E N E W S

2020 will be the year of our jeb, 2019 those Guacabowls are gonna skyrocket in sales and he'll have enough to run again

Recognize a slide thread.
1 post by faggot OP

Of course she'll invite obama.
She is, after all, a darkie herself.

He thinks it’s okay that lying to the FBI is a crime much less a felony

Funniest thing I’ve seen in a while

>desire to
You can't impeach because of a thought or feeling someone had. They need to just declare civil war and get this over with already.

>the founding fathers were jews

It’s not obstruction if there is no collusion.
It’s not obstruction if he didn’t go through with the firing.

They wan't to get rid of him on a thought crime?
Hahahahahahahahaha

These people don't understand that not everyone on the right is an evangelical Christian. Some people just want the country to do good and be able to have a decent life.
They are pushing too hard and the push back on them is going to be something out of a horror movie

> Clinton gets the most home runs in a football game.

>It's time to face facts. Drumpf is done.
Good.

Maybe these cuckservative and Republicuck faggots will stop relying on voting to save the White race.

>may

We're already told firing Comey started an obstruction case. Six months and nothing to show of it yet.