My Borders My Choice General

So what's the consensus on MBMC?

I haven't seen a thread about it anywhere on the catalog.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fnUmuajQROk
voat.co/v/mybordersmychoice/2360222
youtube.com/watch?v=VllbXh4AfMU
reddit.com/r/politics/comments/7t94km/nikki_haley_is_the_victim_of_a_classic_smear/dtatldq/?context=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dumb reddit-tier LE EPIK PRANK that went nowhere

What are you on about?

It’s kinda funny. That’s good enough sometimes. Can’t always be a gas.

It's a bad meme because it's a false analogy that is easily countered. It's okay to be white was a very good meme because the only response they could manage was "ackshually no, it's not okay to be white"

It got quite a few good reactions out of news organizations actually.

One town hall meeting had SJW degenerates begging the local government to censor and arrest the posters.

The problem is that these reactions weren't sent around enough that right wing commentators could tear then apart for showing how authoritarian the left has become.

The posters served their purpose in showing that the left now views clamping down on illegal immigration as "racist" and that anyone supporting it or posting posters deserves to be arrested.

Hehe~

It should have said: "My Borders My Choice Say no to illegal immigration".

It's message was a little too ambiguous and could be misconstrued as a purely WN statement.

DELETE THIS

>imagine getting dicked by such a cucked country

Stop replying to b8 threads.

lol we're getting a reaction from shills instantly

Have people fully compiled the media reactions yet?

Here’s a pic from A&M

Massive asshurt detected

this is so fucking contradictory.
The baby is literally shown in a different color and it still says that is is 'her body'

it isn't funny for some reason. maybe Im just too tired.

It pisses off Leftists though so I say we go ahead with it

When can we do this again?

Yes. Check the voat.

Was there a salf thread? I heard they did it a week ago (?) and archives?

So the penis is Florida right ?

Adopting minorities was a mistake
What was Americans thinking?

Finally got back to civilisation, will do a 20 poster run this arvo. Late to the party but hey

Kek. Forgive my geographic idoacy, but what state is getting the BCC?

>this is bullshit
Now hang up my body my choice flyers and see if they deface them this time :)))))
>cognitive dissonance level: realized

>muh equality
>muh diversity
I'm pretty sure those were the arguments. But also, the kikes made the argument that our country wouldn't be overrun. President Johnson and Senator Kennedy said that our country, our states, and our cities would not be overrun with immigrants
They either lied or were completely stupid (they lied). Then Ted Kennedy, after saying things wouldn't change in 1965, came back in 1990, and signed a new bill increasing the amount of immigrants we received.
Such fun.
youtube.com/watch?v=fnUmuajQROk

And A&M is supposed to be conservative

You can do this constantly by continuelly posting posters and watch as leftists engage in a hilarious war of butthurt tearing them down.

>not writing in “not” before taking the photo

You fucked up user

They always do it in increments. First trickle, then a stream, then a rushing river. They are all kikes who hate the white race and want to genocide us out of existence.

Bump

This a real poster?

and then we gave him a fucking heros funeral. remember that? i do....

all societal interaction is about where the boundary should be. continue the work

>asspain detected

media coverage: voat.co/v/mybordersmychoice/2360222

I just fucking love the reddit comments man. You're ON reddit right now.
>Topics bubble up based on popularity
>Masturbatory discussion front and center
>Consists entirely of males sitting around all day measuring dicks & opinions

lel, they're actually running with it

The media are like hungry rats, diving for every scrap of food

Michigan

Nice.

As I said earlier, that town hall meeting is really golden. What's being discussed their is practically treason.

A basic understanding of biology could prevent this retardation.

poorly memed, trapped on earth

Between the backlash for this and the "It's Okay to Be White" posters, I'm starting to believe we really live in a fucking dystopia. People are actually mad and go against the idea of having borders and white tolerance. Jesus Christ the Jews have brainwashed them all. Holy fuck man. It just hit me how fucked this country is.

You aren't the only one. That was the point of this, those who support such things will be redpilled by the backlash.

Someone needs to make a 10-20 minute highlight video of the town hall meeting and pass it on to people that will signal boost it, like Milo and Peterson, he's pretty faggy but even Sargon would cover it. That meeting is ripe with redpills on leftist hysterics and censorship, but no one is going to watch the full 5 hours.

more made me laugh.

I know right, pretty fucking horrifying.

But that sadness and despair will eventually ferment into anger and hatred, and that hate will be your inner light moving forwards.

>Here’s the story, of a city council
>Who was giving every citizen a voice
>All of them were REEE’ing, like SJW’s
>Their council, their choice.

>Here’s the story, of a fashy pol/ack
>Who was living in a multiculti hell
>This made him angry, and so he’d shitpost
>Yet stay behind his Dell.

>Till the one day when user put up some stickers,
>And the council knew it was much more than a hunch,
>That this group would need ninety-thousand dollars,
>That's the way we all became the Turlock bunch.

>The Turlock bunch, the Turlock bunch.
>That's the way we became the Turlock bunch.

When's the next episode?

i gave in and date a trap now, god forgive me.

countered how?

do we not have the right for our borders to not be violated?

Gross

It's hilarious how we are winning with the least possible hateful messages ("it's OK to be white", "my borders my choice")
That's why the left is spastic about it

Don't fall into the trap of thinking this is the new norm. People who don't want borders are insane, end of story.

The white self haters are stuck in a mental trap. They want to scream with rage at the Evil White Boogeyman that they have been taught to hate and fear from a young age, but they can't reconcile that with their own whiteness. If everybody goes out looking for "those evil whitey's" to kill the white leftist will probably get attacked as well. Thus, he can never say what he really means and is forced to look for the vaguest pro white activity and rage against that. IOTBW and MBMC expose his hatred for his own color by providing him with a benign target to strike. They reveal him to be the monster that he really is.

Fun Prankster Tips:

When placing a flyer, be sure to do it in a way that anyone could have done it. If you wore a disguise and or got away without detection, the lack of clear target can drive the white self haters crazy with rage. They have no clear target to swing at (with the backing of the Administration and Town Cops) and they can't just attack all white males who are clean cut because there are too many of them. The white self haters probably think the Cops are in on it because most of them have been taught that white cops are all a bunch of Cecil Price's (a deputy who worked for the KKK in the 1960's) in disguise. They don't know that white cops are some of their best allies and without them, the anti whites would have no protection from grown white men. Use this fear against them but don't call for violence. Instead place a harmless message such as It's Ok To Be White, My Borders My Choice or invent your own message. Always play on your time table and under your rules. Take break between jobs and let hot spots (places you have struck several times) cool off for about two weeks to several months before you strike again. Make sure to check for cameras and new construction/removal of concealment (such as vegetation or barriers,) when scouting a new area or before revisiting an old one. Be wary of random people walking around. They can identify you if they see you doing something suspicious.

I paid a homeless man to put them up all along the park bike trail. Impossible for libs going for a jog to not see them, and zero risk to myself.

It’s funny how they tried to take that poster down but it didn’t work, Tear marks on the side made me laugh

No nearly as strong as it's ok to be white, but it did get some attention.
Keep up the good work.

You can see where he/she/it has tried to tear it down. Then, I presume, has been reduced to pulling out a sharpie and writing on it.
Humorously, if the author had any talent, they could have been a lot more penetrating in how they applied the ink to the poster, and the message they conveyed.
watashitcunt.

Minorities are short and can't reach posters put up at regular heights by aryan whites

You didn't pay him up front did you?

i seen this when i was reading something about antifa on the gateway pundit today.

Leftists are willing to invite completely barbaric, incompatible cultures into our countries just so they can appear tolerant in front of all their progressive friends. I really hope the social media virtue signaling points were worth it.

Of course not. He went and put up the posters, I checked that he did so by biking along the trail myself, and then paid him. It's not like he was going anywhere, I've seen that same man in the same place for years.

It's just a very vocal minority and lot of pussies afraid of being called racist.

Except the message has nothing to do with hate. It is political ideology.

>using logic and reason
>being a California uni president
pick one and only one

Get your own fucking campaign.

This isn't about pedos, it's not about abortion, it's VERY specific, it's a nationalist campaign. You people are a drag on the right wing. It's not that you are wrong, it's that you already lost and are clinging onto the winners. The game is different now.

MBMC was stupid.

Kek. BBC getting the big Canuck cock. Pottery

The guy's name is Edwin. What do you think his race is?

hilarious

YOOOOO fuck Armstrong amirite. I laughed when I heard about this and all my liberal friends were super indignant.
>"It implies they're rapists" as if a woman saying no means no to a man immediately implies he's a rapist. Some people can't understand analogy

> Her Ody Her Choice
What?

Called this as gay when it was happening...
Confirmed gay as previous stated.
That is all.

people have been spamming this message for some reason, adding their personal message at the bottom

seems good desu, this is a hell of a lot better than "white genocide is a myth but even if it's real, it would be fine".

bump

NOT IF WE REPLACE YOU FIRST

Mild success.

Turlock CA is boiling over.

There was a jew in the mix

SJFC user here,
after posting the fliers and dealing with feminist and gay local news, I can finally tell my tale.

I'll post on the CNN center if trip get

On the plus side you can live out the dreams you had as a child when you were reading cyberpunk novels. Think about it. During the day you may work a dead end job but at night you are reading secret government cables by wikileaks, trading in crypto-currencies , and engaging in meta-politics on a chinese basket weaving forum.

What a time to be alive user

DELET

The flyover state

>Turlock CA

They got some crazy leftists to show up
youtube.com/watch?v=VllbXh4AfMU

And to think, it was likely 1 guy postering for 1 hour, and caused many of them to show up for 5 hours.

Also turlock's school (stanislaus state) looks like a freaking high school, like evergreen college tier.

also by the way just scan through the video

these catladies are a bigger problem than you might realize. They hate white men, they are extremely privileged (benefitting from housing prices and prop 13), and they have a lot of time on their hands.

this is a random post

Post one of these flyers, set up an ambush and waiting for a Leftist faggot to come alone and deface it, then jump out and KTTFO with an elbow to the temple. Be sure you record it and upload it to LiveLeak, though.

Has any right wing media sources covered the reaction from them or any other news agency yet?

Why do they hate white men?

No, these guys come in to promote their stuff while being clueless as to why our campaigns are effective. We aren't posting a controversial political idea. We are here to push an idea that 95% of the population agrees on, targeted to enrage that last 5%, and targeted at liberal schools.

They are welcome to push their idea but it's got nothing to do with this.

but how is this about pedophilia

its obviously against abortion

They couldn't get one, or the one they got is a cuck that they don't respect, or they didn't have children. Also, maybe even more importantly they all had white male fathers and they may have some deep seated issues with them which were seeded in the 60s. Most of their parents are racist and they resent it.

Posted in Publix grocery store woman's bathroom downtown, nextdoor to USF student housing

reddit.com/r/politics/comments/7t94km/nikki_haley_is_the_victim_of_a_classic_smear/dtatldq/?context=1