Is it realistic to expect traditional woman to come back?

Is it realistic to expect traditional woman to come back?

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/jman/liberalism-hbd-population-and-solutions-for-the-future/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuBRaLYWnA
youtube.com/watch?v=eGi2Nt-GTF4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are you traditional man? Then, yes.

I wish user. But probably not.

They have jobs, they didn’t go anywhere.

depends if there is a great struggle or not.
no struggle for a while and women go insane.
struggle women will be forced out of the neccesity of survival to put unnececcery rubbish aside and focus on the smaller things in life like love and family instead of sleeping around and pursuing a career because they can.

This
Women follow the lead of strong men.
And I don't mean physically, although that may help, I mean your character.

Fpbp
Women follow men.

so hot

I want every singer/songwriting guitar-hack to fuck off and die desu

No.
Women are overgrown children, if you want a traditional woman you must make one. Women are not capable of self-advocacy.
If I learned that 20 years ago my life would have been much easier.

no it's not
and the west will never come back until women's suffrage is revoked

I sure am.
Don't give up, user!

when the muslims take over, women will become 'traditional' again. When the muslim overlords start slacking, then the women will start 'rebelling'.

Thus the cycle begins again.

No, because the whore factory still fully functional.

Probably this.

And then while you're at work at your traditional job, it's Tyrone's duty to please that booty.

Thats a trap and not a very 'traditional' woman OP.

Please contemplate your obvious homosexual tendencies and head on back to /lgbt/

Faggot

No it's not, because the reason traditional women don't exist anymore isn't an arbitrary one.

The reason traditional women no longer exist is because it isn't necessary. The birth control pill and the access to abortion effectively destroyed any necessity for a traditional sexual morality.

One could argue that prior to the 60s and 70s, traditional morals were necessary because any sexual encounter a woman had could lead to pregnancy, which meant that it was only rational for sex to happen within the confines of marriage and a stable relationship.

But this is no longer true, and no longer necessary. The only conclusion I see in the future is an even more free sexuality, similar to Brave New World, where people find it completely natural to have sex with whoever they want, whenever they want, granted consent is forthcoming.

Traps aren't gay though.

Not without something major changing. There is literally no reason for women to change back. the pill ensures that they can cheat on you without any possible repercussions and so they're going to take that opportunity. Society celebrates their "strong independence" and demonizes the desires of straight traditional white men, along with any women who choose to follow them.

Without introducing competition of our own, or just directly white control over society, there is no route back.

why tf did I read this. Jesus, thanks leaf.

That guy is 28 now i wonder will he kill himself in 5 years when hormones stop working and when be hits the floor due to aging

You've been out LARPer.

Put that rainbow flag up

No, robowaifus are the future

Yes OP pic is a trap by the way and OP is a faggot

This is some salty beta shit.

this is a rationalization that kikes made to give goyim free license for promiscuity. There are many reasons for chastity other than pregnancy.

once the traditional man collects his balls and puts his foot down

Not in the current cultural environment. I think it would take a societal collapse

Stop projecting your fantasies, you filthy mongrel.

>When the muslim overlords start slacking, then the women will start 'rebelling'.
the saudis already caved when they started allowing women to drive. they're too stupid to realize that they just opened the door to their destruction.

that's original

of course not retard, time doesn't reverse.
all present & future women who have traits you might consider traditional will always have a completely different perspective than old dead women did. So they will never "come back" because they are starting from today,
Think about what your question means before posting it you utter newfag

No.

They're rare but they're out there.

Tyrone is welcome to try it out and see how it goes. I'd shoot him, and then put my boot on his chest and reach down and jam my fingers into any entry wounds I find on his torso and dig around in there and rip his flesh apart as I revel in his final screams of agony. No more Tyrone.

>There are many reasons for chastity other than pregnancy.

No there's not. The only other reason is sexual disease.

I get the vibe you have had a bad experience with Tyrone’s before fucking M80

It is illegal to be one.

on the plus side, maybe the browns will become so emasculated that they stop being so war hungry. This would mean that foreign militaries won't be going over there which of course means lowered taxes.

in like ten years or so there will be a massive wave of regret from childless feminazis and then youll have your choice

yes, its only evolution. For humans to continue to exist women must be having children. Traditional women are way more successful at having children than libtard vegans who have one half black kid when they're 34.

Traditional genes, and traditional parenting will be past down. Women will only continue to get weaker and dumber, because smart and able women are the ones who get so political over their pussies, and end up not having children. Women are literally ruining their bodies for the future by wanting to be "equal" to men. A smart women knows her worth and tries to continue her smart genes, bite the bullet and become traditional. Women are evolved to find happiness from their children, and the children of the clan. Find a man of same race, and be happy with children. It's the only way to be happy in your life, rampant feminism won't make you happy.

Conquered tyrone once, would happily exterminate his race this time.

There was never any such thing. Only a system that made it harder for women to act like they naturally do now.
Bring back the old environment, the old results will follow.
No votes for anyone not signed on to the draft. No votes for anyone on social programs. One vote per household.
Adultery punishable by jail time and fines. Permanent mark on your record.
All gender equality initiatives outlawed. Affirmative action due to gender prohibited.
Family law reexamined. Alimony must be filed for by receiving party. Lifetime alimony outlawed. Parents given equal rights to children.

comments like these are almost comically naive

>Canadian education
Have you really bought into the propaganda this hard? Do you really believe that the ME are the war mongerers, and not the (((MIC))) on behalf of israel? Christ. you're fucking stupid. Pick up a book, some time.

Not anytime soon.
Society at large need to change first.
Currently woman have an bsured amount of power and freedom.
They can destroy your liufe with just one accusation, and it doesn't matter how powerful or rich you are.
They don't really need men except for pleasure, since the state has passed enough laws that they can support themselves mor ethen adequatly.
And should something go wrong and they get knocked up, they can legally bind the poor bastard they fucked to support them for 20+ years.

Only when that changes, when woman will actually NEED men in order to survive and have the fear ofd god in them to fuck it up with their men, you will see tradition come back.
becasue only then, when men are in control, can they as collective enforce the traditional values they want to see in woman.

>Women are overgrown children, if you want a traditional woman you must make one. Women are not capable of self-advocacy.
>If I learned that 20 years ago my life would have been much easier.

100% agreement and these are the exact reasons I am trying to find 16-20 to have children with now, while I am 40. I prefer girls 23-28, but the older they get the less chance to train them.

I made such a mistake when I first got divorced at 30, refusing to even consider women under 25 because there were 'too immature'.

Women never mature and any one you find over 25 that is single, has something wrong with them.

>Shill protests a little too much

no

yeah after muslims take over

You probably need to get them early, mold, marry, impregnate and somehow manage. Then they'll leave you only after having babies and reaching their 30's or 40's. Works out for everyone.

>where people find it completely natural to have sex with whoever they want, whenever they want, granted consent is forthcoming

Where woman want it with whaatever guy they fid attractive.
Men have no right to say with whom they want to fuck.
It's woman who are the gatekeepers of sex.
And seeing how it currently evolves I wouldn't be suprised if at some point it becomes a punishable offense for a men to deny sex to a woman he's not attracked to.
Whereas nowadays just fucking looking at a woman can get you a rapestare accusation and fuck you up in certain countries.

Then they'll be 30+ used up hags that chemically chastrated their bodies and mutilated them wit h tatoos and piercings.
Who would want them?
It would make those that didn't follow suit even more desirable and give them even more levarage over men that they already have.

Natural selection is selecting for increased traditionalism

unz.com/jman/liberalism-hbd-population-and-solutions-for-the-future/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZjuBRaLYWnA

youtube.com/watch?v=eGi2Nt-GTF4

>will be past down
ffs

>past

oy vey goyim

meh, how do you get a 16?

yes, its only evolution. For humans to continue to exist women must be having children. Traditional women are way more successful at having children than libtard vegans who have one half black kid when they're 34.

Traditional genes, and traditional parenting will be passed down. Women will only continue to get weaker and dumber, because smart and able women are the ones who get so political over their pussies, and end up not having children. Women are literally ruining their bodies for the future by wanting to be "equal" to men. A smart women knows her worth and tries to continue her smart genes, bite the bullet and become traditional. Women are evolved to find happiness from their children, and the children of the clan. Find a man of same race, and be happy with children. It's the only way to be happy in your life, rampant feminism won't make you happy.

>will be passed down
surely you mean past

don't worry user, the purifying is coming

The traditional woman will return if we return to the traditional values.

No. Their brains are infected with nigger semen.