'They were targeted': Police confirm Canadian billionaire, 75, and his wife, 70...

>'They were targeted': Police confirm Canadian billionaire, 75, and his wife, 70, found hanging in their home six weeks ago WERE murdered
>Toronto Police said Friday that they believe billionaire Barry Sherman, 75, and his wife Honey, 70, were murdered
>When the couple were first found dead in December, reports stated that the two died in a murder-suicide
>The couple were found hanging in the room that houses their indoor pool
>But now police believe the wealthy couple were targeted
>This follows the news last week that private investigators hired by the family believed that multiple killers were involved
>On Friday, Toronto Police refused to speak about possible suspects or motives

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5317797/Police-Canadian-billionaire-wife-murdered.html

"wife"

They look jewish as fuck. Maybe they jewed other jews?

Not enough attention is payed to Jew on Jew violence in this country.

More likely they crossed Triad.
Toronto is quickly becoming a Chinese colony.
It's only natural the organized crime will follow, and some dumb jew used to working with civilized crooks will get killed for fucking with them in pursuit of easy money.

Lol. Good.

Wow this is curiously similar to the John and Joyce Sheridan murders that happened in New Jersey several years back. Old rich couple with no known enemies are killed seemingly at random with law enforcement trying to frame it as a murder suicide. Look up the Sheridans and tell me if thats not eerily similar

>rich people die in pool hanging
>takes 2 months to confirm its murder

They Jewed some Jews and it was to be Jewing one Jew too many for that Jew. Burn in Hell.

Clinton Foundation

Kek.

I'm sure they had it coming, also Clinton can add two more to the list.

Probably involving Frank Giustra, too.

hadn't considered this but asian organized crime will only grow you're correct. It shouldn't surprise anyone when they start muscling people out

Shut up you beaver fuckin’ canadian bitch. My name is Lou do Zong, u lil bitch, and I am a a triade boss, and I will fuckin make ur girl suck dis rice dick

>Kill random kikes on 8chs list
>Now everyone but me is a suspect
Feels good man.

And I'm a racially motivated serial killer. I'll gas your whole district with nerve agents.

If you ever wondered how you're ever going to get around to changing the financial and political systems in this world here's your answer. Protest won't work, voting won't work but shit like this will do the trick.

Ballin

They crossed Hillary.

Post cross offs.