What's your problem with Elon musk, Sup Forums?

What's your problem with Elon musk, Sup Forums?

Musk is /ourguy/

If he's so rich then why can't he afford to change is dumb name?

He's a con-artist and a fraud.

Why is that?

Charlatan and leader of a weird ass cult of personality

ignore him its lefty Sup Forums

they cant stand Sup Forums likes him so they shit on him to try keep dumber Sup Forums browsers un-interested in him

His business blows

apparently the Tesla cars have issues with breaking down regularly. Also, Tesla motors has been taking money from people but not giving them cars. Normally when someone is considered a good business person with a respectable business, it's because they provide their products immediately after being presented with money.

he’s just another Jewish peddler.

He promise too much and delivers so little

Homo

Sources confirm he is a upstanding man

>Tesla cars have issues with breaking down regularly
Average cost of maintenance lower then ICE cars.
>Tesla motors has been taking money from people but not giving them car
lol fucking nonsense

He's a lying kike who wants stock money to keep larping as a science company

He's a south african indifferent to the white genocide of the post-Apartheid era.

So rumours?
Lol.

You just wanna go against the grain so bad huh?

corporate welfare cunt, shyster, needs the rope

people think he is some sort tony stark faggot building innovative and futuristic new tech when in reality he made his money programming. he sells bullshit products using snake oil tactics and builds them with the help of government welfare.

This.
He's not that bad but people try to act like he is some "Im a billionaire supergenius who fucks hot chicks dont you hate your life?" type of guy when he is just a pretty smart billionaire who fucks hot chicks.

I never understand their hatred of him. I mentioned him to a lefty i know and they went nuts. Why the hate? Did he shoot an elephant or praise God?

What are you on about? The lefties fucking love him

Has he turned a single penny in profit yet?

No.

Ok.

Con man.

Why are not the African-Americans celebrating him as a king? After all, he is by far the most successful African-American and idolized by millions.

hes a gibs nigger

This. He purports to be an auto manufacturer, and can't even come close to profitability, despite the massive corporate welfare he sucks out of government. Tesla misses every product development target ever set. It's just a shitshow. Day of the rope needs to get here soon.

What corporate welfare?

He gets the vast majority of his money from private investment. The government barely gives him anything, he even paid off his loans earlier than expected, and the subsidies "he" gets for EV's, actually goes to other companies.

Why are you bitching about Elon Musk getting "corporate welfare" when it's demonstrably more the case that every one of his competitors gets substantially more corporate welfare than he and his companies EVER have?

GM got what, 20 billion in the bank bailout, despite not even being a bank?
Lockheed and Boeing might as well BE the government with how subsidized and intertwined they are.
We literally fought trillion dollar oil wars to keep the oil companies going.

Just where the fuck do you dumbass niggers come from thinking musk is stealing your money?

Ever since I saw Dennis Rodman fuck him in the ass in a parking lot of a gay nightclub in San Franciso I have been leery of him.

dumping

He has more money than me and gets better pussy too. I can't deal with this.

>What corporate welfare?
>lists all the corporate welfare the scumbag is taking
>throws in some whatabouttery

Day of the rope will come for you too, nigger.

he is the electric al gore
all talk no profit

the only people who ever bring up whataboutism are shills

Elon Musk is the Kim Kardashian for dumb guys.

Only this.

What's more patriotic than providing flamethrowers to the American people?

I think this kind of shilling could work on my boomer parents

Now that Steve Jobs is gone, Musk is the poster boy for that whole NU business model: Promise all kinds of shit just for the publicity. Build a cult of personality around yourself. Cynically survive on gvt handouts while still maintaining your virtue.

Actually, now that I think about it, it's really more his groupies I have a problem with than the master shyster himself.

what for americans need a fucking flamethrower?

Torching wasp nests

The huge subsidies his customers receive for buying his garbage. Know what their battery consists of? Just a gorillion little chinese LI polymer cells. i.e. just a bunch of electronic device batteries soldered together in a box.

With the kind of money they have at their disposal, maybe they could have, you know, actually fucking engineered something which would further the progress of electric vehicles.

His problem is he's too based for our universe.

Because they fucking can you jealous piece of shit

hahahhahahahahah
>yeah i totally belive you mr user
>uuuhhhmmm nice facts you got there
>only 5 companies
>he didnt even get to the mars, i already went there in kerbal space station, oh wait im too dumb for that
>muuhhh goverments helps him with my taxx muuney
>hurr durr he only revolutionized 4 industries

>people can get money off for buying an electric vehicle
>it doesn't have to be a tesla, it can be any of them
>this means elon musk is guilty of stealing from the taxpayers
>but not GM, volkswagen, Honda, or whoever else has an EV and benefits from the subsidy

Let's face reality here: You have a stick up your ass about musk. You have a conclusion, and are looking for evidence to justify it, rather than using evidence to form a conclusion.

Most of his money for his companies comes from private investment or actually selling goods/services.

But you refuse to admit it. Look at these posts and honestly tell me it doesn't look like q-larp level shilling.

>what is physics
>wtf is a battery
yeah burger thats why u r still sucking ur boss at ur office

YOU CAN'T HIDE FROM THE TRUTH

>spaceX is 15 years old and still has a >50% failure rate on their rockets
>the hyperloop is a total meme
>tessla cars are some of the shittiest cars with the worse automation software
>keeps promising meme bullshit and failing which is detrimental to all futurism projects

It's Truly a mystery why anyone can hate him.

race war incoming

>the only people who ever bring up whataboutism are shills
and that would be you, faggot

yeah sir, those are all true facts

Amazing. A legitimate argument against Elon Musk and now the shills are gone?

Remember: bots are CASE-SENSITIVE to "unreliable cars" and "he just takes and gives nothing"

Why doesn't he just admit he's actually martian already, damn son.

Have you never used green text before?

He reminds me of that kid from school who would get really excited about something and all his friends would get excited about it too but then the next week he'd moved on to something else

i think he is a nice man and i hope one of his rockets can take me into outer space some day where i will take over space ship and fly it into sun and return to where I came from

Facebook is shit. Fuck him.

Like honestly, do people believe Elon Musk is an earthling name?

It's a shill dude, Only faggots or sb use meme flags anymore

Don’t trust him or his groupies with important information. Don’t do it.

I like Musk.

>Named his company after Tesla, an autist I idolized already.

>Innovating

>The solar roofing makes a lot of sense, I'll seriously consider getting one if made possible in my area.

He fucked up ditching Trump over the Paris CONcord though. That's ok, the country is now booming competitive industry all over with or without his input though.

Nothing really. He needs to callout white displacement and he would be great. Global warming is a retarded myth, but he does make cool looking cars.

He's for the Paris climate agreement since he makes sheckles from it

Niggers shouldn't have been so impolite when serving customers and we wouldn't have to do this.

hes a deep state, cia plant shill like bezos, zuckernigger, etc, fuck him

nice ID

Shhh no tell

He is literally a white nigger.

>dude steals a lot of tech and claims it as his own
>thinks his opinion is the be all and end all in tech when he only knows the basics
>doesn't acknowledge those who actually achieve for his company
He's the modern day Edison, a cunt with a pleasant smile
That being said I don't mind it as long as he doesn't start virtue signaling

God Bless good info; knew all this but good to have it in image form

Edison is one of Musk's heroes, no jk. Musk likes him because unlike Tesla, Edison actually brought his ideas to the market.

Your posts embarrass our nation.

they aint him so they hate him

You realize he benefits disproportionately from that particular subsidy, don't you?

As for those other posts, don't paint me with that brush. OP asked for opinions, I gave him mine.

He sold out to the deep state for that sweet military-industrial-complex money and is using his rockets to launch government spy satellites.

Sure. Because the way the game is played with these clowns is that you simply hop from sound bite to sound bite, interview to interview. The business model is all about suckering investors, the public and the government - not about ever actually acomplishing anything.

The world is a fucked up place anymore..

I don't even like EVs but this little objection is just fucking retarded

I don't trust him, because if he were doing what he tells he's doing, he wouldn't be living.

Petrodollar cartel would stomp on him. And he is giving satellite technology to the deep state. The only good thing he's doing is being against IA. And we'll see what happens.