Samon Wa Summoner Final Chapter

Last chapter lads. At least everyone appeared... also, Timeskip.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/kamatorop
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Was it cancelled? I only read a handful of chapters when this first came out, 'though I always meant to get back to it. Sounds like now is a good time.

>Was it cancelled?
Looks like that, sales weren't that good. Rankings were okeish. Also theres like 43 translated chapters. [spoiler[ 71 on spic.

Oh, the scum bro ended with the fit girl, I didn´t see that coming.

They were my OTP, happy for that.

RIP scum, you will be missed.

I hope the author does another series. I like his art and sense of humour.

>OP beat me to the punch
Fug, I'm gonna miss this series
Have this image from the author himself
Here's his twitter too: twitter.com/kamatorop

>That Image
Fucking Numa man, Does it say "Fucking Jump"?

>Final Chapter
You are joking right? right?

>Scum getting formal in the last panel and addressing Tesshi with her full name

Is it time for... a confession?

And that's the end folks, Numa made me love the characters, really gonna miss the relationship between Tesshi and Samon. On July theres a special chapter on Jump Giga and that's all. Thanks to the ten anons following this manga with me. Hope the translations come soon.

Thanks for the dump, user. I'll miss this artstyle / story.

Thanks for the thread user.

RIP in piece my beautiful angel

bummer girls were top qts

>Kimi tte sa
>Warui onna da na

JUST COME OUT AND SAY IT, YOU TRASH. I'm glad it ended the way it did, though- I hate over-dramatic lines and tear waterfalls with kissu at the end of comedy series. Thanks for dumping OP.

What is wrong with Tesshi's body in that last page? Oh well, what can you do. Good stuff.

>Does it say "Fucking Jump"?
Ah I wish I could tell, it's probably something along those lines
I think that pic has the retweets I've seen on his account
Thank you user, I hope we see Numa Shun again someday

>The scum doesn't live
Truly the worst timeline.

The author should just change magazine. Jump kiddies clearly don't deserve one of the few good shonen comedy author.

I was reading Numa's previous work before Samon. I was really happy when I reached this page... but now I feel broken. Fucking Jump man. Why didn't they cancel U19, or that other bottom shit.

What makes you say it was canceled? I see cancellations as more forceful abrupt endings rather than natural conclusions.

Oh they're getting cancelled. No question about that. They'll release enough chapters to fill a volume then go out like a wet fart. Given that Samon ended somewhat naturally with no rush to tie everything up, Numa was probably told a while ago that he should prepare to end it. It still hurts to finish a story before you're ready to leave the characters and the world forever, but he had the time to do it gracefully.

It says Shueisha, WSJ is a magazine under them, Anri is destroying their building.

You can make anything seem natural with a timeskip.

I would agree with you but not really no. Ole Golazo was clearly shitcanned. And timeskips can be really forced.

Thank you, I figured since TAKESHOBOOOO
AIN'T GONNA FORGIVE

It all depends on how much time you have to setup the timeskip. It also depends on what type of story / setting is involved.

the author of dancing midgets is coming back, so maybe Numa will get another shot sooner rather than later

>special chapter on Jump Giga
This is about how Tesshi, Emi and Ya-san met. I'm looking forward to it.

>*,*21,682 *,*21,682 Samon-kun wa Summoner Vol.9
Sales were low. Also previous chapter was about Tesshi's imouto going to High school wih the wjole group, not any sign of a time skip.

Yeah that's what I mean. There's a clear difference between natural and unnatural timeskips.

>Also previous chapter was about Tesshi's imouto going to High school with the whole group, not any sign of a time skip.
This, it looked like a new healthy start. Fuck.

Jesus Christ, Mastema

U19 is probably getting cancelled this week or the next one. More new series are starting, that means more have to go.

There's a reason that no one buys Jump anymore.

Twitter stuff
I thought it was due to the general transition of digital formats, is it really due to the quality of recent series?

The author should just do a spin-off with
Behemoth-Senpai

There's a reason that no one subscribes to Jump anymore.

>This, it looked like a new healthy start.
Fucking this man, I'm still not ready to say goodbye to the scum.

BEHEMOTH SEMPAI

it's over,
I feel so empty inside
and I know that my other fav is also going to end soon
>Gintama
how will I ever fill that hole in my heart

YAY!

7WHEN'S WORLD TRIGGER?

I'm gonna assume this is the usual WT falseflagger

False what?

I don't give a shit about your jump social politics you weird faggots are always obsessed with. I only care about the fact that a series has died and thus World Trigger is slightly more likely to return. I never liked Samon.

Same here man, same here. At least the last translated chapters were very good, but from another point of view that makes it hurt even more.

Wait for the announcement man, HxH got one a whole two months before returning.

>I never liked Samon.
So you clicked on a thread about Samon?
I like World Trigger as well, but still

I clicked on a thread about an ended WSJ manga.

What exactly is hard to understand.

Just ignore him.

I bumped into this manga a couple of years ago seeing its fanart on pixiv. It feels wonderful and now it's ending.

; - ;

Only "safe" works can survive Jump.

It's brutal how so many authors and series are destroyed with no even a chance

Does it hurt to see someone not like a thing on Sup Forums?

I'm not even being particularly shitty. I may not like Samon but I didn't actively dislike it either .I just thought nothing of it.

I would be excited about literally any Jump series dying at this point.

Something else you want to share with us user?

Nah, it's ok, it just feels out of place and this discussion is pointless, so it's better moving on, nothing offensive about it.

>I would be excited about literally any Jump series dying at this point.
>World Trigger (End)

In favor of World Trigger obviously.

Though really, it dying wouldn't surprise me.

Dumping the last translated chapter to relieve the pain and make it worse at the same time.

Samon's thoughts.

>There was one thing I got wrong about you at that time.
>When I say you're a "good person", I don't mean that as a compliment.
>A typical hypocrite who appears good on the outside;
>that was my first impression of you.

>I...
>hated you.

>You young'ns take your time~

>It's probable that I'll also finally fall into hell soon.
>Then I'll go with you.

>It's probable that I'll also finally fall into hell soon.
>Then I'll go with you.
Fucking Tesshi man, a miracle of the universe.

Wonderful Buddah, she is almost good enough for Samon.

Gonna miss this scum

>final arc was supposed to be Samon and Tesshi's demonic army duking it out against Hell's three great governors and/or Anri
>we got the fucking Mastema arc instead

Shit. What a load of wasted potential. You can tell that this arc was supposed to happen because Samon and Anri were supposed to become "friends", which never happened.

That sounds like it would've been rad as fuck

Thanks user

Could I pester you or someone to translate the rest of the chapter? Seeing that it's the last chapter and all

And that's it.