Daily Shoah 249

Why do you guys listen to such a hypocritical jew like enoch

Why is he hypocritical?

post it

I don't listen to that fat beady eyed prick.

He remained married to his jewish wife until he was doxxed.

He's also an overweight lazy NEET

How could we listen to him if he's behind a pay wall?

>moarpheus not even waiting for the freechads to beg for it before starting to spam

That's hilarious. He got a divorce because of Sup Forums memes?

so are you with jidf or just on the extreme end of the autism spectrum?

Nah. It's just that when he was doxxed his wife found out he's a huge antisemtite. Plus it's hard to ask for sperg bucks from your viewers when your still married to a jewess.

CIA nigger disinformation division campaign.
Fuck off shill.

Post post post my opie and anthony style fix, I don't even agree with Enoch that much, I just like having it on in the background. You're the one with a problem!

I'm voting autism. These is too obscure to be as shill

>his wife found out he's a huge antisemtite
His wife was present in the background in older episodes, she even did a couple of bits.
Don't retcon history

I remember those bits. Did they actually talk about antisemetic stuff during those bits?

Please don't try and make the point that Mike bit his tongue on the anti-semitic stuff when his wife was around and that she genuinely didn't know about it.

This is correct

Essentially, yes. Although they don't see it that way, TRS mistakenly believes that those memes are theirs.
You have to get into the minds of the TRS leadership to really understand what happened. Enoch, Sven, and others believe that they are at the center of a white nationalist ethnostate revolution. Their internet presence has allowed them to make the contacts to organize, attend, and facilitate real life meeting where they essentially discuss what amounts to treason. Their intents are to subvert the united states government by getting white nationalists elected or appointed to positions of power so that they inact the desired policies.
I don't know for certain, but I also believe they are attempting to either recruit or join military positions under the presumed circumstance that this information war becomes a physical war.

What does this have to do with Enoch getting divorced because of Sup Forums memes? To him and TRS, optics is everything at this point. The have to be politically correct in the original sense of the phrase, i.e they have to eat their own dog food. To them, their memes might be life and death.

Im not defending him. He's a cuck. If your right it just makes him more of a cuck.

That's an incredibly dramatic way of describing how liberals took power in the 20th century. Every ideology does it.

How many of these fucking threads are you gonna make for your shitty show?

I think the logic was that his life was ruined anyway at that point so he might as well commit to it full time.
But I don't remember him ever being too apologetic about it or asking for forgiveness for not being honest to his listeners.
Some things are just swept under the rug and never brought up again, like Ghoul being a fag for example.
They also quickly turn on people who they used to be friends with supposedly and then act like they've never liked them etc.
There's a lot of things I don't like about TRS, but I don't think their ideas amount to treason when every other tribe is trying to get their guys into positions of power too.

Lmao that's true.

Of course it is, but its a potentially deadly game to play in any respect. I am just phrasing it from their viewpoint as I stated. The thing is, they see it in this dramatic way, and that's why it lead enoch into making such a huge personal change in his life for the sake of ideological optics.

He's smart enough to know that a good figurehead never apologies.
>I don't think their ideas amount to treason when every other tribe is trying to get their guys into positions of power too.
You're not wrong, and I would like to make it clear that I don't disagree with TRS, but if it ever goes hot, and they end up at a hearing, they will be charged with treason.