This will never be animated

>this will never be animated
Why even live?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2JI3XsMQ9vM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Anime would skip the good SOL parts.

Think positively about it. It could be receiving the Berserk treatment.

I'd rather have SC animated.
It had a much better pacing overall except the ghost tower arc.

I wish at least one of this guys work would get animated.

Why?

He has several series ranging from above average to really good.
You figure something would get animated eventually.

The manga is good enough for me and at this point I'd rather it stay unadapted than have some cheap and lazy anime version.

Any recommendations from this author?

Just read all of them.

Spirit Circle.

Alrighty then.

1) Biscuit Hammer (duh)
2) Sengoku Youku
3) Spirit Circle

In an ideal world, this would be given UBW's budget and done by Trigger's A-Team. But if it's a choice between never seeing it animated and seeing it done in shitty CGI, I'll be happy with it living on the page and in my head. I like to imagine Patrick Stewart as Noi.

Don't forget, the soundtrack would be done by The Pillows

Try asking that Tatsun guy in the LWA threads to have them propose it. Get Netflix to back it up too for a three cour show and we'll be golden.

Because it now - like most adaptations - runs the 50/50 risk of being 3D.

Also wouldn't work without the pillows music which is inherently an FLCL thing so.

Which one is this? Is it Lucifer? I've never read it, should I start reading now?

Yes. Set aside an afternoon and just read it, beginning to end. It's legit one of my favourite stories in any medium.

It needs a good 4 cours I'd say. Been a few years since we got a halfway decent full year show.

I dream of the day this gets animated. Sad that the dream will never come true ;_;

It would just be a still anyway.

Parasyte, Ping Pong, Ushio to Tora and many more super old shit all happened.
I still hold out hope for Biscuit Hammer

Good. This thing being pushed as anything resembling "good, fun and original" is one of the biggest memes in Sup Forums.

Nice bait.

The nine eyes fight broke me in the manga. If it got animated properly I would probably be completely destroyed.

Which one was Nine Eyes again? Was that SHANK

His other series are better on average. It's just 99% of Sup Forums found him through a shitty SoL series with a semi-relatable MC.

It's not the worst work he's done BUT it's nowhere near as good as Spirit Circle or Sengoku Youkou.

i want it done by kyoani

Not bait. Not everyone gushes over this overrated shit.
I read it from beginning to end and failed to see what makes it any special. Perhaps the connoisseurs here could enlighten me?

Sure but the story can be split into three parts more easily.

Part 1 ends with the Beast Knights meeting up so the focus is on Yuuhi and Sami.

Part 2 focuses on the beast knights coming into their own and ends with Taro's memorial battle.

Part 3 the rest of it with the first half focusing on Maimakterion and the second half entirely for anima's flashbacks, the battle prep and the final battles.

Wani Onii-Sama

I love these characters.

I'm actually re-reading this series now that Seven Seas, pretty amazed how Mizukami even makes his minor characters pretty memorable.

Was Horse Knight's detective assistant into /ss/?

So who do you think should be the seiyuus in this? I definitely see Romi Park as Mikazuki.

Edgy shit for children thinking their adults.
Sengoku Youko is less shitty

What is is the best indie rock band in history?
>inb4 arctic monkeys

Arctic Monkeys are Oasis for people who think they are too good for Oasis. Both bands are also one trick phonies.

>indie

I read like 15 chapters of this. When the fuck does it get good or did I get memed again?

It's not even edgy, did you even read it until the end? The main of the story is literally to lighten the fuck up and keep living on.

Big Black, you fucking philistine.

One of the best character development.

Edgey? I don't think you even read it.

It had a drama CD. I remember it was really good.

Mikazuki was Shiraishi Minoru - you know, Sebastian from Lucky Star, or Kyon's friend from Haruhi, or that narrator from Saki.

Oh, and Sakamoto from Nichijou.

How could I forget his biggest role?

Most of us thought One Punch would end up like that, but it didn't. Budget and studio could go a long way to making Biscuit Hammer a really, really good anime.

So who do we all think would direct a good Biscuit Hammer anime? I could see it either being Anno or Tsurumaki. The SOL portions really remind me of Evangelion in some ways.

It gets good at chapter 1.

>anyone but Imaishi

>Anno
He's busy working on 3.0+1.0 for the next decade.

FLCL stuff
Gainax X Trigger grand project

>he believes current Gainax is FLCL Gainax
Trigger is there for a reason.

Trigger is basically made up of the guys who did FLCL, Gurren Lagann and all that. Basically anything Gainax did in the last 20-odd years that everyone shit their pants over is thanks to Trigger. Gainax now is Anno's own personal money pit as he tries desperately to make a final movie that won't have people calling for him to commit sudoku

>Gainax now is Anno's own personal money pit
wut?

Anno left even before the Gainax guys. Anno's studio s Khara.

Gainax is now a tomato farm that animates shit from time to time.

That's why Gainax X Trigger. Not everyone from Gainax in Trigger. Look at "I can Friday by day!"

Just readed it and Spirit Circle nonstop. It was so good so I even forgot to sleep.
At least Seigi no mikata and Hisame was happy in some timeline

Every girl was best girl but my two favourite's are the mage's sister and Yayoi.

Hisame is also top tier

Good things don't get animated, Popular things do. Its all about the ¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

>mfw i was reading it with Sup Forums until the end
>mfw i was reading sc with Sup Forums until the end
>mfw i was reading pun pun with Sup Forums until the end
>mfw i was reading onani master with Sup Forums until the end
Thanks for the memories Sup Forums

You too user.

Whadaya mean? That arc was good

Pretty much this. LatBH is hugely overrated.

/thread
I will never again wish for an anime adaptation of anything

How is it over rated if it doesn't have an anime?
Argument Status: Won

Damn snake girl and Anima were so good.
Anima had such a sad ending.

Fuck you

Word.

Anyone else think the author was planning on Yuuhi x Yayoi ending? I've been re-reading it lately and it's amazing how much chemistry the two have but that could be because Yayoi is just being nice. One thing I liked was how well the end game couples are teased, 100% certain Hisame was going to end up with Cat Knight.

Why is Anima so perfect?

Really at least one of this authors stories should for once get an anime.
I need him to get more recognized so that these girls finaly get some doujin.

Obligatory post
youtube.com/watch?v=2JI3XsMQ9vM

hoshi no samidare aka biscuit hammer for awesome everything

sengoku youko for feels

spirit circle for even more fieels than sengoku youko

I am astounished that no one sofar posted the correlation chart and how all the stories are in some way more or less connected to one another.