Love/Hate Us States

Love/Hate Us States

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n1kAB2vlpIk
youtube.com/watch?v=ussCHoQttyQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Easy

You left off your home state, please resubmit with the proper information included so that we may collect more data about Sup Forums users, thanks.

I love all.

>loving California

fucking cuck

>loving californians

Definitely refrain from rating states you haven't even been to. No, your shitty layover doesn't count.

America the beautiful

>coastal California not red as a ripe tomato

This

According to our color scheme, you're saying you hate German-Americans. Classic

Minus the blue

>lives in literal nowheres and niggerland
your opinion is worth less than nothing

And yet white californians are majority conservative and vote republican. If California is shit now it's because it was great in the past and attracted plenty of scum, either jews and mexicans. But then again all border states are the same.
You probably love WV because it's very white and Trump go the best results there even tho it's a poor shithole and nobody wants to live there.
Thing is states are too varied and complex thus I don't know how to classify them. Ej: the south sucks because it's full of niggers but white southeners are based, how can you classify them?

Sure.

>Dislike
>German-Americans

I'm assuming is an Immigrant

>Love: California, Arizona, Montana, Ohio, Texas
>Indifferent: Alaska, Hawaii, Main
>Hate: Everywhere else.

What do you fags got against Delaware?

I'd like the South were it not for their fanatical evangelical "chosen people" cockriding.
It's funny how the only people in America not sucking Israeli cock are a handful of far-leftist anti-zionists.

>new jersey

hate all of it

get me out of this hellhole country

Tbqh I couldn't name half of them

Why the Indiana hate?

Is there one with major cities? Also this template is absolute trash

>Autism

Wew, I didn't get it

youtube.com/watch?v=n1kAB2vlpIk

So you only love the places where niggers are?

>loves california
wat

He's probably a butthurt nigger from Grand Rapids. The Lower Peninsula of Michigan is filled with the most 56%, low-IQ brainlets in the nation

the blue with green Minnesota where i grew up but now i am in va.

kek

This map is already completed.
youtube.com/watch?v=ussCHoQttyQ

>Alaska
>niggers
Also white southernerns are the only good americans

Ohio is one of the most comfy places on earth, florida tier humidity but also experience snowy winters

Kentucky is cheap and beautiful if i settle down it will probably be there cause CO is too damn expensive to think about it

How can anyone hate Florida, we'll meet again my love.

Georgia is very cultural and everyone i encountered was very humble

Texas really sucks but i love Dallas. Every time i go i have an amazing time. I was listening to live music/drinking at 2am on a sunday in Dallas, and there was 2-3 blocks like this. Deep Ellum carries your state from like to love... but ill never travel through west texas again

North New mexico and Utah are Colorado clay so i have to love them

It's the laws. I can travel through nigger infested dixie with my ak47 and feel fine. In California the laws are un american i can't defend myself if my gun has to be locked in a case with a padlock

then after i get murdered by an illegal alien he'll get away with it due to cucked jury

California is a shithole

>loves california
>loves texas
Are you familiar with the old robot saying: "Does not compute."?

how do you guys think of my map?

I don't trust places that stay too warm in the winter

Texan here

How in the hell can you people "love" West Virginia it's literally the biggest shit stain in all of the US.
I'm from WV and I absolutely hate it more than life itself. You can't even find a job to help your situation to escape from the place. It's like those awful Sup Forums memes "You're here forever" but literally. I'd literally would be someone's sex slave for a year to get out of here.

Just move to kentucky dummy

indiana is very white though..

based on places I have actually been

I'm from MD myself, no I idea why but an alarming number of Californians move here

I don't have any income whatsoever. I can't even sign up on NEETbux. I'm about to try for food stamps again next week. I hate my life. I've been trying to get a job for the past 3 years and there's nothing around at all. Just fast food all in my town and that's it. They won't even hire me. I have no criminal record but I bet a felon could find a job easier than me. Also I can't even afford a vehicle or to get my license, insurance, and all of that other shit. Highest paying entry level job is 30 miles away from me is a damn call center in Beckley that I've been trying to also even get for the past 2 years straight now.

striped homeland/love new york dumbass

It is if you live in the good half of it.

>all this indiana hate
just so you know we have carmel, indiana which is voted THE nicest place to live in america and one of the whitest.
you have to be a spic or a butthurt nigger that the prices of housing was raised there to keep YOU 56%-ers out.
not to mention fagzapper himself, mike pence, we are one of the most republican states in america.

Indianapolis looks like a run down shithole Compared to Columbus or St Louis

t. Someone whos driven through Indiana

>nyc gray
>ny state is red
Kill yourself.

fine

It's very white for being the US and no faggotry comes from there.

Must be from Ohio, fucking retard OSU fan

Speaking as a californian, Maryland is beautiful and it's actually as small as I like to act like my state is.

>Green
Beautiful land or rich history

>Yellow
Meh

>Red
Pissed off alcoholics with guns, beware

My photo

>t. Someone whos driven through Indiana
Wow, I guess that settles it, you know everything. I've flown over France before so I guess you could say I'm an expert on French geography and politics. Something tells me you're some faggy Untermensch from Ohio

Whad habben do galifornia? :DDDDDD

>uses yellow for orange
brainlet jesus christ

Colouring is hard user

There's a lot of faggots where I live. More and more are coming out by the month. Also a TON of pedophiles in my town.

I’m not downloading a new app to make a picture. Those are my colors and a key, take it or leave it

Yeah, I mean I love MD, I just never expected Californians to be so into the place I grew up, not that it doesn't have its great bits, but I've met more people who moved here from CA then any other state in the country.

Indiana is like the third most free state in the country. Highly underrated

That red dot better be boulder

Boulder and Denver

sup fellow delanon

Third grader

Southerners have negro ancestry thus I dislike them for that. Spics are a fucking abomination and so are the white southwestern cucks that defend them.

t.Pittsburgher

i don't believe you cause indy is very nice actually and it gets better every year

The blue around New Jersey is Cape May County, which is the only white part of the entire state plus I own a summer home there as do tons of Pennsylvanians.

Don't listen to them, they're mostly Southerniggers and spics who are jealous of our living standards. We don't want those subhumans here.

red all

>Pennsylvanian
>Liking Mexas and the South
>Disliking our Midwestern brothers

Jersey diaspora detected

Isn't Maryland extremely black

Remind me again: where did the last race riot take place? And the one before that one?

pretty sure just baltimore is

To be honest it's competely unfair, but I've only ever spent any real time in the shithole that is Gary.

everyone knows bankrupt illinois and their nigger infested chicago is to blame for gary

honestly id like to know the stats for indiana if you didn't include gary/east chicago. even with indy i bet the state would be a 8/10 state.

>southerners have negro ancestry
>implying those aren't just the negros
Leave it to someone from Pittsburgh to propagate the Jewish lie to further divide northern and southern whites.

what about kang george's

Pittsburghers unironically hate niggers and spics more then any Southern cuck does. Your ugly women fuck niggers on a daily basis while ours are loyal.

You can not possibly hate niggers more than a white southerner.
Southern whites are also more racially pure than the west coast, so there's that too.

This still doesn't distract from the fact that you are propagating a jewish lie designed to weaken our nation. Stop that.

>Southern whites are also more racially pure than the west coast, so there's that too.

Have you ever even seen any, they have negro facial features. Also it's true we fucking despise them so much so we scare off Somalis who dare come here and they usually go South because of it.

I know I'm sad :(

I live here I see it occasionally. It's still not as prevalent as you insist, and it is less prevalent than in other parts of the country.
Funny how you types can propagate both the southern incest meme and the race mixing meme at the same time without realizing how they go against each other.

And again, you can not possibly hate niggers more than someone who has to live near them. It is impossible.

yikes
had no idea