When I'm on my wifi I can comment no problem. On data I get this. Anyone else? I'm using AT&T...

When I'm on my wifi I can comment no problem. On data I get this. Anyone else? I'm using AT&T. Is this effects from net neutrality repeal showing up

It’s been like this on at&t data for well over a year now

Yeah, this happened to me before DJT got elected

Mods fucking ban these phone posting kids. For fucking once do your fucking jobs.

>phoneposting
people like you are the problem, get rangebanned cunt

No you idiot, some phonefag is probably spamming or posting CP so they block the entire range.

It said I was banned earlier

Kek, mods aren’t doing shit tonight, there’s a fucking thread right now about lobsters and sex robots.

>buy burner
>trash website
>repeat

>phoneposter

>implying that’s unimportant business

Nice “freedom” faggot

I use AT&T satellite Interwebs because I live in cowland, USA and MURICA's Internet infrastructure is a joke outside of metropolitan areas. Basically, I had to buy a Sup Forums pass to be able to post at all. RIP.

It's because changing your ip on data is frequent. Many people have abused this resulting in ip bans that you randomly get.

TMobile too.

>Is this effects from net neutrality repeal showing up

Point me to the rule that bans phoneposting

THIS IS WHY WE NEED NET NEUTRALITY!

Do you see now, retards?

Yea been happening forever.

Original poster guy here. What's wrong with phoneposting? Can't shitpost on the go in this modern fast pace world we live in now?

My ISP, Bigpond is blocked from making new threads.

I've been coming here since before cell phones had a reliable way to connect to the internet, not trying to compare who's been here the longest because that's fucking gay.

Yeah, on at&t. About 10% of the time it works. But seriously, don't phone post.

Read the thread. Mobile IPs are often range banned due to abuse. You might get lucky by bitching at the mods or refreshing your network settings.

t. sprint user

>buy pass
>use vps
>profit
But you're a retarded phoneposter so it's not like you have the brain power to even look shit up.

Some days I'm banned 4Life. Some days I'm not.. Data here