Use their own system against them

SANCTUARY STATE CITY HAS SUBSIDIZED HOUSING WAITLIST NOW OPEN UNTIL JAN 30!!! TIME TO APPLY FOR YOUR GIBBS!

might as well be Sup Forums NEETs getting free housing than degenerate drug addicts and illegals. also it would be a shame if they got so many applications, they had to delay handing out gibbs

sacwaitlist.com/application/tbApp

Other urls found in this thread:

facebook
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>criminals
>degenerates
>reprobates
Sounds like a pretty disgusting community to join. No thanks, I'll keep working for a living.

Can I seriously get gibs or is this another meme? Plz guys I don’t wanna work anymore :(

Nice photoshop.

>implying you wont go from a drug and disease free person to a crack smoking, whore abusing junkie after 6 years of living in poor, subsidized housing.
shiggy diggy

Really?
Leave my Waifu alone you cunt.

It's not shopped.

make sure you identify as latino or black. if men can identify as women, we should be able to identify as what we feel we truly are inside as well.

Who is this trap and why did you post this. Post a gore pic with ms13

undocumented means just that bud. throw away ur id and go

Is this the most epic hip to waist ratio...ever?

It is. :')

No. Ellen Rocche was better with bigger tits.

Enji is the perfect woman

I got one better for you
>be me 2009
>housing market is shit
>buy house in the gheto for $3,500
>rent the house to section 8
>nogs move in gov pays 90% of their rent
>$800 dollars a month direct deposit in checking very month
>nogs never pay their 10% so they never complain
>collect nig gib checks for 7 years
>sell house for $46,000
That's how a white man works the system.

even enji cant avoid the ravages of time
she was perfect when she was 20 there

Is she farting here?

>Be you
>Making up bullshit stories and posting them on Sup Forums

she still has delicious child bearing hips regardless

I did that more than once friend, sorry if you are to dumb to make money.

i wanna make so many kids itd save europe

More like filling her diaper

Yeah, I'm 'to dumb'. Get lost, retard boy.

She isnt even a slut or whore which is shocking
She is a very wholesome girl, great wife material

Whew Lad! I live in Sacramento! Applying for gibs right now!

Well if you can't understand how its better to own the sec 8 housing vs living it then you are fucking retarded.

I would fuck her until I died of exhaustion then keep going as a skeltal

Fake bullshit. The nigger would bitch about everything in the house and break it on purpose and force the government to force you to fix it because it “wasn’t the niggers fault” and you fail your inspection and get a 10,000 dollar fine for letting someone live in deplorable living conditions.

I told you to get lost, retard boy. Nobody is buying your nonsense.

Cotdammmm why can’t all women look like this?!

>She isnt even a slut or whore
are you kidding me? have you seen her cosplays?
she isn't as much of a whore compared to some others but imagine it was your wife or daughter would you consider it ok?

I believe him. My parents rent out one of their houses to section 8 spics for $1800 a month.

It wouldn't even be legal to live in it cause of safety hazards.

>are you kidding me? have you seen her cosplays?
Yes, why dont you actually read the shit she posts sometime

>she was perfect when she was 20 there
She will always be purrfect.

Oh I forgot to add on that you might pass the inspection but the nigger will still take you to court and draw out a3 year legal battle where they live for free and section 8 stops paying the rent until the issue is resolved and relocates the nigger. By this time he’s either burned your house down or poured cement down every drain and stole the copper out of the walls.

well, I guess we know who wears the pants with the freakishly huge ass in them in that famalam; don't weh? who tf does she think she is? ...Kim Kardashian tho?

Sure. But not a $3500 piece of crap.

>I know, you are always so nice and saying that I look good ect ect. and I’m not going to give you the usual speech about how I never felt good about myself or my body and how I was bullied in high school. We all have been there, we all know this feeling. I started this journey not because I wanna please someone else with my look, but only to myself. I even started do cosplay, just to prove myself I can create something good with my own hands, I can make it alone and I can improve by time. I never asked and looked for „cosplay fame”, I just shared my stuff on my social medias and people seemed to like them and I was happy that others are enjoying my works as well. I’m not pushing myself, I don't do patreon and I open my print store really rarely, because I’m not seeing it as my money source or anything. Of course I’m always happy if I can finance my next cosplays or pay my bills because of cosplay, but this was never my main goal.

facebook
.com/EnjiCosplay/photos/a.200555586646309.44144.185875681447633/1384037011631488/?type=3&theater

She's showing that posture can affect how you look in photos.

Wrong, section 8 will only pay up to 90% of what they say the house is worth a month, its up to the renter to pay the other 10%. If they don't then you can kick them out. They, know this and never go and complain about shit to the housing authority. But, yes when they finally do leave everything is broken. I left out the part where I had to spend close to $20,000 to fix everything after they left. But, it was still worth it. Do some research and tell me I'm wrong.

Why would you fix that shit for $20.000 if it cost you $3500? Get lost, idiot.

Actually can almost 99% niggerproof a Section 8 house..

>install commercial tile flooring, takes a sledgehammer to dent it
>install steel doors in exterior of the house, wont get kicked in
>remove all drywall, install hardibacker inside, they wont be able to even hang pictures
>go with solid moulded alabaster countertops
>modern open face cabinets with no doors
>use liquid nails to glue smoke detectors to ceilings
>leak detecting hose connections to stop floods
>go with plexiglass windows
>get steel toilets from local prison surplus inventory sales
>go xeriscape with landscaping.. ie rocks

Other than paint (use offwhite latex, or if you have money go engine enamel) you will have very little upkeep. And most tenants wont complain about minor stuff because they are afraid you will call the local HUD office to have them come inspect it for damages.

its open for business. its our federal tax dollars mostly, since this is subsidized by the feds. might as well make use of your own stolen shekels

>
have you seen this before?

Because I sold it for 46k you dumb fuck. You no understand math shitskin.

Your LARP failed, shithead. Move on.

This is gross, my friend.

>section 8 will only pay up to 90%
you're making it too easy tho

look at the pic you posted and imagine the face of your mother on it tell me if you're ok with it
the text is the typical "I'm creating art , don't sexualize me " ubullshit even if it's slight and even maybe she was thinking what she wrote

Don't try

They will prioritize spics and chinks

This the housing authority will do an inspection before they will add you to the list of available houses, if shit is broken when they leave you can file a complaint against them. But, you will never get your money back from the nogs, its impossible. I only ever had one renter pay their 10% and she bitched and moaned constantly. I kicked her ass out as soon as the lease was up.

OK Muhammad

Eh, I guess it depends when he bought it and where he bought it.

whatever, just shut up and apply for the gibbs asshole. flood the system with applications. im tired of heroin junkies living off my tax dollars

and the more bankrupt we make california, more leverage Trump has when withholding federal funding

if you support conservatism you will send in an application regardless of where you live or how much you make

THE FASTER CALIFORNIA BANKRUPTS ITSELF, THE MORE BEHOLDEN IT IS TO THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT.

ITS IN OUR INTEREST TO MAKE THEM WASTE AS MUCH RESOURCES AS POSSIBLE ON ANYTHING

Not really. You can't buy 3500 dollar houses that don't need a lot of money just to make it safe to live in.

can i apply?

yes. there is nothing stopping you from applying, and it will help us in the long game as noted abovealthough you might not get selected, but who knows. maybe its your lucky day. say you are a somalian refugee

nice arguments
ad hominem is like a forfeit
I guess we're not the only ones liking the white flag

You have no arguement
>look at the pic you posted and imagine the face of your mother on it tell me if you're ok with it

You're just some beta faggot that thinks a girl is a slut because shes attractive

You probably dont even know where she is from, its not your shithole liberal country

BUMP THIS THREAD GOYS

APPLY APPLY APPLY!!!!!!!!

why do you american faggots feel the need to post photos of girls you know?

why do australians ask stupid redundant rhetorical questions?

fucking OP opened the thread with a pic of her to get attention

multiple people from different countries posted more because shes hot

She has nasty armpits

STOP ARGUING IN MY THREAD AND FUCKING APPLY

shiiiiieeeeet

bump

Righto BEta

he's just a beta who's white knighting his goddess ignore him , life will teach him the truth.

The burgers right you faggots that instantly think that all girls are whores because the post reveiling photos have probaly never laid a finger on a girl in your life. Live a little, Who gives a shit?

nah. using the system against them is what i did.
>be amerimutt but lived in spain for 10 years, so i speak fluent spanish
>no one in my workplace knows, doubt that my boss even remembers it from my CV
>work for a big company
>come in to work
>signing in near reception desk in one of those machines
>say high to receptionist and cleaning lady
>only receptionist answers me
>cleaning spic lady, ugly as fuck overweight is the ultimate cunt
>she is speaking in spic almost whispering to the receptionist lady that she got a letter asking her to go on court duty or some other shit but she does not want to go since she is using her sister's or cousin's name and SS since she ilegal and fingerprints wont match
>say "have a nice day" and leave
>only receptionist lady answers me
>couple of days later call ICE and report on her so im not suspected to be the one who did it.
>after a week or so she never shows up again
>she is replaced by a younger QT3.14 mommy aesthetics eastern European woman that is nice looking and always smiling. super nice.
>laugh my self to sleep that night.
im thinking about calling on that Gyro joint that gave me food poisoning couple of years ago, i bet there is illegals working there.
that is how you use the "system" against (((them)))

all women are whores by birth, even my mother.

hahahahahhahaha
HAHAHAHAH
hahahahaha

that was epic.

almost all cooks in any restaurant are mexican illegals. even chinese food restaurants use mexicans in the kitchen

what do you think a bunch of autistic nazi neets would do for those areas? probably get chest filet'd.. win debates against the ones that have some iq.
it's a win win.
the filet'd ones allows us to play the victim card.
the normal ones allows us to play the argument card.

or we can form a barracks filled with nazi neets.
and over take the gay community with a forceful thrust.

this is for a brand new housing development that was just built, there arent any nogs yet. you could start a Sup Forums colony there

You can get some deals in nigger central, but I'm no expert on that, we do our buying/renting in spic areas because they are generally better tenets and you won't get shot when you go to do house repairs/inspections.

yes. this is true
worked in a Jap restaurant some time ago and the kitchen staff (not the shushy cheffs) where spics
like 2 cooks and 2 dish washers.
but i liked those guys, even on a bussy night they would make me dinner for free and for some time i had some classes with the daughter of one of the dish washers.
with them speaking spanish always worked since we could shit talk the other staff without them knowing (mostly all asians except me and another guy in the front counter)

How do you think that house looks on the inside? It will never be allowed to be let in that state.

>e we could shit talk the other staff without them knowing

kek

after some time i had a suspicion that some of them had conections to cartel.
i never saw anything but i always went through the back door to the alley to have a smoke, and the dishwashers would meet people there. like other spics.
im positive that they sold drugs there.

It looks pretty run down, but the damage looks mostly cosmetic and not structural. Still it would cost more to fix it up then what the owner is asking for the house.

>sacwaitlist.com/application/tbApp
Just completing the form now user

Trust me, it's not just cosmetic. The whole thing is about to fall apart.

thats just how american houses are built bro

>how I was bullied in school

girls that develop fast can easily be bullied especially by other girls

not to mention she probably got made fun of all the time for having a big ass and hips

>The whole thing is about to fall apart.
Those structural fiberglass columns can hold almost anything up
t. built houses for 5 yearss

Buildings need maintenance. If you don't do that, it will eventually collapse. God knows what the state the floors are in. If you have to put in a new one, it will cost a lot more than just $20.000.

It's for foreigners you tards

Just create a fake Brazillian ID and tell them you are illegally in the US.

Tell them you are from Rio Grande do Sul. There are a lot of white people here.

My phone parents do that now, my mom just passed and I realized is be inheriting these properties. It's Philadelphia, and o have white tenants that are decent enough. House is taken care of.

Do you have to live in Sacramento already?

WHO PAYS FOR THESE THE LOCALS

>My phone parents do that now, my mom just passed
Then who was phone?

Women hate on more attractive women how is that hard to understand?

OR you could just waste their time.

pretty girls who aren't good at playing the bitchy school yard mind games are bullied the ugly slags out of jealousy who are better at the mind games