Meanwhile on Roman Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/926/744/93f.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tua mater Caecilliem vocat "pater"

APOLOGIZE
You filthy goyim burned our beautiful temple and took our shekels
We demand reparations

Fuck you Judeafags. Even poorfag Christians fucking hate you. >Caracalla fags will defend this

god i fucking celts

Fucking Roman urbanites.

I had to burn your temple you messianic Jewish rebels. We crucified your Christ warrior leaders and we now have a new Gospel for you greek speaking Jews; Its about a new Christ from 40 years ago who is peaceful and wants you to respect Roman law and pay your damn taxes to Rome.

ROME YOU FUCKING SICK GOYIM
WE WILL NEVER FORGIVE
WE WILL NEVER FORGET
THIS IS NOT THE LAST YOU WILL SEE OF US

Roman goyim are dogs and Christians are heretics. Yeshu was the son of a hairdressr who is now being boilt in excrement
Our revenge will come, a star will come out of Jacob

Reminder that Rome still lives

Confricantes manibus negotiatores vendere bona felicius dubiis via vetere, caveat. Custodi tibi nummos.

sage faggot
this just proves once again that the mutt meme is just made in order to divide us.
kys shill

Too bad we stomped your Messianic Christ cults out and you're people fled into Arabia. Hopefully to never come back in the form of some kind of new religion.

We can deal with our Pharisaic Greek philosophizer Jews and our new Christ Jesus Cult that we personally control from Rome. Our Flavian family will make it the state religion one day.

Haha, too bad. The Messiah, Simon bar Kokhba has arrived. Soon we will have our Jewish state with the goyim as our slaves

He'll be nailed to the cross like his father Judas of Galilee and those damn Persians supporting him will get theirs too.

T: synagogue of satan schismatic

How does it feel to reject the messiah and and salvation

That fucking chin...

Looks like that fool from ancestry.com

>"all my life I thought I was german, I went on ancestry.com and it turns out I'm not"
>"So I traded my lederhosen for a kilt.. wuahuhuhuh!"

That brick worshipper Yeshu went against the Rabbis. We will deal with these deviants soon

Viking means pirate

Your past is amazing, pillages,rapes,killings..and now,after all,you give Sweden to islamic people. RIP Sweden.

Well what do expect you rejected the guy that predicted this would happen

are carthaginians meds?

Israel is a state for Jews, unlike your Roman Empire. Why don't you led the Germanics in? Are you saying they're inferior to you? Don't you know that's racist?

I'd imagine that mutts of this degree would have been rare with no mass transit.

>new Christ Jesus Cult that we personally control from Rome. Our Flavian family will make it the state religion one day.

You have to be retarded to believe this

Titus literally did nothing wrong

Silence feeble minded Pleb in the name of Flavius Valerius Aurelius Constantinus Augustus.

I will crush you

dropped pic because of its filesize, have link instead
i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/926/744/93f.png

All my relatives lives in the roman empire and so I will make my way of the great wall too.

Roman bitches get ready for some Wurst in ya pasta. Time to conquer Rome.