pastebin.com/2wvjCyrV
twitter.com/yyyi_game/status/871381158981914625
twitter.com/yyyi_game/status/871743501037428736
pastebin.com/AkUbkKDV
youtube.com/watch?v=Akft-QIxFdA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Soon

Whens the mobile game?

Finally in the next chapter of Nowayu Scorpio-kun will make his big entrance.

>YuuuYuuuYuuu/YuuYuuYuu/YuYuYu/YuYuYui/WaSuYu Yuuki Yuuna/Yuki Yuna

i wish this damn fanbase would settle on one name

We could use "Yuusha de aru series" as the staff is doing now, but it needs to caught on.

"Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de aru Souseiki - GENESIS" was a perfect name and it's a crime against the Shinju that they scrapped it.

There is a link to NoWaYu manga chapters?

3 days.
2 days in a hour if it releases midnight

I knew about it but still was not ready for it

On Madokami I found only 4 chapters.

>Gin alone tanked 3 Vertex before the Fairy system and Mankai where on place
how fucking OP would she have been

Nobody was ;_;

Here are the first five chapters.
pastebin.com/2wvjCyrV
The others are posted in the /u/ thread.

By the way, is the pastebin user still around? The pastebin is in dire need of some updates.

Thanks user

>3rd movie next month
>S2 is 12 eps
>1st 6 eps is the 3 movies split as episodes
>only 6 eps of real S2
we will have to wait a long time for threat to be lively again

>YuuuYuuuYuuu/YuuYuuYuu/YuYuYu

Why do you feel the need to do this

We need all the Yusha.

How did she regrow her legs?

shinjuu sama gave her things back. didnt she went Mankai like 18 times?? rather than just remove the action (tasting, hearing, seeing, talking, walking) it went as to remove the whole body part

Shinju magic
Actually animation error fixed on BD.

The threat is always alive, user. Stay vigilant

Let's enjoy katawa life !

[Background: the tweet about Scorpio]
Sc: Seems like the YuYuYu crowd really hates me for some reason! I wanna be loved like Gemini...
Ca: You killed a ton of heroes, so it's just natural...

Sc: I've gotta increase my popularity!! What should I do!?
Ca: I don't think there's any way you can get popular at this point...
Sc: That's it! I'll become a pretty girl!
Ca: Huh?

Sc: Okay!
...hm?
(Anthropomorphization of the Scorpio Vertex)
(Kamisasori Suuko)
(300 years old)
(Association of Scorpio Vertex Victim Heroes)

What the hell is this blatant damage control!?
Tama's gotta make her bleed!!!
Ow ow ow ow!!! Aaaah ooow!!!

Don't hate me...
(Minowa Gin, Doi Tamako, Iyo-)
(They got her (lol).)

A reminder that Wakaba will eventually marry a man and continue the Nogi bloodline.

A reminder that Wakaba has become unfit for marriage due to an unfortunate accident during an ear cleaning session with the daughter of the Uesato household. We have thus decided that the Nogi bloodline will be continued by a different family member. We are very sorry for the inconvenience.

Animation error in ep8, she wasn't supposed to look like her legs were gone.
Now that's just wrong.
KuMeYu's starting next month and the mobage will land in 2 more days. We're going to have enough discussion material for months.
Although I wonder if the threads will be as good as monthly NoWaYu threads. As much of a joy as the threads during the airing were, I think the fanbase really fully hit its stride during the midspiel of NoWaYu.

I love karin chan! She always tries her best!

Scorpio a CUTE!

inb4 next vertex evolution are really cute antiyuushas girls from heavenly gods

>inb4 next vertex evolution are really cute antiyuushas girls from heavenly gods
That would probably be very effective.

A bit more of smug and this design is really fucking nice.

twitter.com/yyyi_game/status/871381158981914625

I'm Nogi from Kagawa.
The communication line seems stable today...
There are three days left until the release of "Yuuki Yuuna is a Hero - Hanayui no Kirameki".
Are you ready for it?
Like, for example... did you confirm that there's enough space on your device?
Hinata told me that the communication would resume in March, but it's disheartening that there hasn't been any reply yet.
Talking about staying in contact, the communcation with Suwa was fun.
I've had plenty of arguments with Shiratori-san about which is superior - udon or soba.
Hinata told me that I'll be able meet Shiratori-san in YuYuYui. I wonder if that's true?
Well, let me read this memo I was given.
"Thank you for waiting so long. I am always reading your warm comments through the app that bears the seal of the azure bird. Thank you very much. I'll keep working hard, so please keep supporting me."
I wonder who wrote this message.
Another hero will get into contact with you tomorrow.
Well then, I wish you luck and safety.

twitter.com/yyyi_game/status/871743501037428736

Ah, ah.
Today's forecast is fine weather.
"Yuuki Yuuna is a Hero - Hanayui no Kirameki" will be released two days from now.
I, Washio Sumi, was honored with the duty of delivering the news for today.
I was given a note by the Taisha, so l'll read it now.
"Good evening to all of you who are looking forward to the launch of YuYuYui.
With udon, soba, ramen and Okinawa soba, many kinds of noodles will make their appearance in YuYuYui.
Playing on an empty stomach might be dangerous, so please take care."
...is what it says.
I don't really understand what that means, but I want to eat some udon now.
Speaking of udon, whenever I go out to eat with Sonocchi and Gin and we've ordered udon, we're giving off an aura of "we're hoping for some delicious udon" until they arrive. When we do that, the udon always tastes even better than we were expecting.
In that case, waiting for the game with a "I'm hoping for YuYuYui" aura will surely make it fun!
Don't you think so?
Ah, I kind of got off track. I'm sorry.
Another hero will be in charge of contacting you tomorrow.
Well then, please be patient for two more days.

THE
SKY
IS
BEAUTIFUL

I've been awfully busy these past few months and missed a lot of threads, but I'm still around, and finally on vacations, so I plan to get the pastebin updated this week. If anyone wants to point out anything in particular that's missing I'd be thankful, I'll dig through the /u/ thread to find the missing manga chapters in the meantime

Post Top Yuusha

change the nyaa.se links to working ones please.

Thanks, seems like heroes really never die.

Bukki will be toppest top yuusha and you know it.

Oh shit, forgot about that. Are we using pantsu.cat as the replacement or do people preffer some other other alternative?

I think that nyaa.si is better

I don't.

.si doesn't even have Tamashii v2.

the /u/ thread seems to be using pantsu.cat for links (at least for the movies) so I'll go with that for now. If people want to use .si or something else I can change it later this week

Don't use .si, you're contributing to the cancer that killed fansubbing.

I knew I couldn't trust this girl

While I'm at it, should we keep the pastebin links for translatiosn where pdfs are avaible? Both WaSuYu and NoWaYu have them, and I'm not sure if there's any point to keeping them around. Likewise, does anyone use that old yuushavideos link?

>animation error
I mean, you can explain anything with this phrase. Several differnet angles showing that she's shorter than usual are unlikely to be just an "error", someone just freaked out.

These messages are too cute. Wonder what Yuna's will have and how much it'll mention Udon.

It's an animation error because it got fixed in the BDs.

inb4 she says some really ominous stuff about meeting her clone and feeling like a god

I bet she could've solo'd a Leo, low-mid difficulty without Mankai.

>about meeting her clone and feeling like a god
You know, that makes me wonder if they'll actually delve into some legit serious stuff with the mobile, or if it'll mostly be like the All Star 4koma in video game format. The game has some serious potential to get sad.

I hope there's some good drama with the WaSuYu era group and their future selves.

Kagawa Life

I've done some initial updating to the pastebin, which includes changing nyaa.se links for pantsu.cat ones when avaible, checking download links to make sure they're still working, adding the 4koma animated shorts and updating the NoWaYu manga which was only up to ch5. If anything's missing please point it out. I'm not sure if ch9+ of nowayu, ch7-8-11-12 of the yuyuyu 4koma and any of the wasuyu 4koma other than chapter 2 are translated and typeset, if they are and you have links I can add them.

Some user also posted this picture on /u/, which is the best guide I've seen so far, so I'm adding it to the top. If anyone wants to provide a better one feel free to post it

>mobage out in less than 3 days
>shitposting thread that's almost died 5+ times already is being forced to stay alive
Jesus.

You realise it's always the darkest before sunrise, right? The mobage's out soon, sure, but right now we're in kind of in the middle of a content drought.
Stop trying to force this "ded threads" meme, you have no idea what a dying fanbase feels like.

>YuuuYuuuYuuu/YuuYuuYuu/YuYuYu/YuYuYui/WaSuYu
Can I post YuuuuYuuuuYuuuu?

We're gonna spring to life when the mobage comes out. Everyone's gonna be playing it and probably trying to figure out what to do. It's just kind of dead right now, because we've already discussed everything to death, mobile pre-release info included, due to having threads like, every 3-4 days for a while now.

That's fine, but if you post KuMeYu or make bad Tama puns the Iyojima Brownshirts will pay you a visit.

I've read the light novels but I couldn't understand why until I saw it animated.
gin was truly the best yuusha

I'm not complaining about 'dead threads', I was talking about the number of pointless threads that people keep bumping every hour for no reason. We didn't even reach 150 posts in the Dengeki Gs thread because there had been two shitposting threads forced to drag on for 3 days apiece the previous week and people still kept trying to force new ones every day or two the entire week afterwards. This is how cancerous threads like the SnK threads are born.

>Jesus.
Did you mean Shinju-sama?

We're not true cancer till we start posting fanfics.

This fandom doesn't even have fanfics to post.

Someone's gonna take that as a challenge.

Is that a bad thing?

We should

Will some kind soul provide download links and interface FAQ when it begins?
For all heroes unable to read moonrunes even with Mankai

I agree, a monthly thread for the G's plus some bonus ones for important stuff like the movies or game release are enough. There's always the /u/ thread for anyone who needs a yuusha fix, new stuff is being posted regularly over there.

I might have already written some for a crossover, but I'm not gonna post it here and take us down that dark path.

The interface translations are over on the /u/ thread. They were done pretty quick, so I'm hopeful for the rest of the game.

Somehow I cannot find any kind of fitting thread in /u/

You can't find the YuYuYu thread?

Disregard that, I have found it at last.

Do you think Wakaba asks herself why her husband suddenly disappeared or why Hinata is taking care of her kids

Come on guys. We have the mobile out in 2 days. We can go without threads for 2 days and avoid descending into shitposting hell. Let this die.

Do you remember second rule of the Hero Club?

Any chance you could add links to raws as well? Maybe in a separate pastebin?

The gameplay looks like total shit though.

Don't mind

Says you. Doesn't look hugely indepth or anything, but seems like a decent time waster to do for a couple minutes.

>implying anyone will play this for the gameplay

I'd like to keep that pastebin for translated stuff only, it's already cluttered enough as is. We could have one for RAWs and general untranslated stuff though, but we'd have to start gatherings links for it

>'try not to give up'
>this means we should have pointless thread after pointless thread of shitposts and stale memes which have to have their twitching corpses kicked back to life every hour with 'I want to fuck Yuna' or a random picture
Sure. Definitely the spirit of the rule.

That might be good. Aren't the NoWaYu manga translations and raws quite far along, but it's just lacking in type setting? Might help. There's also the YuYuYu manga. Even if it's not being translated, for obvious reasons, I'd still be curious to see raws for it.

We can't even come to an agreement on if it's "Togo" or "Tougou" or "Yuna" or "Yuuna" after years. We're hopeless.

Nowayu manga is up to ch11 RAW I think? I'll ask for links to RAWs next thread and make one, I guess. Might be a good idea to also link the scripts for the ones translated in case someone wants to typeset them

How do I get into this series?

Would you like to take a guess?

I have the first anime downloaded, but then there are so many additional materials I don't know what order to go in. Is there a chart?

There's one posted in this very thread user, scroll up

Thanks user. I avoided reading the thread because I didn't want to get spoiled, but I got it now.

So with the mobile in 2 days, what kind of crossover shenanigans are you all hoping to see from the Yuusha? All Stars was pretty great, so hoping it keeps up here. The interactions are the reason we're all gonna be playing, after all.

How many "let's be together forever"s can you possibly fit into a single story?
pastebin.com/AkUbkKDV
youtube.com/watch?v=Akft-QIxFdA

Wasshi has very shapely tits.