El Chapo promises not to kill jurors in New York Trial

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zM2KEr9zKNY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why the fuck does a non-citizen get a trial by jury?

So they can die instead of the judge and lawyers

Because that's how a civilized country works, mutt.

Fuck everybody who idolizes this CIAniggerspic

Because liberalism is a mental disorder

goblins lie

More importantly, why is he being tried in the US, rather than in Mexico?

>El Chapo promises not to kill jurors in New York Trial
>no promise made about families and friends of jurors...

Trump should personally behead him on live TV then launch his body over the border into mexico.

>go to mexican prison
>escape through a secret tunnel on a dirtbike
Yeah let's try it again.

>ever trusting the word of subhumans

>"El Chapo has promised not to kill any of us. This gesture is so nice we are going to dismiss the charges and enjoy the little time we have left with our families." - Judge

that was a threat to the jury. i promise i wont kill you coming from a drug pin.lol

He's wanted in the U.S. as well, of course. I think you'd prefer it to if you wanted him off the streets.

Well that was nice of him.

Because the justice here is a FUCKING JOKE.

He was in a Mexican prison; then he escaped. We, the US, don't want him free. Are you a retard?

Because it's more effective to bribe them, that's why

I'd much rather have the mad in The American prison system than in Mexico, cuz the only reason he escaped in Mexico was because he paid off the warden and the guards. I am confident that, that won't happen here.

Just put a bullet in this goblin's head and unironically carpet bomb mexico. Putting him in jail wont do shit as spics love drug running and beheading people

I don't know why, but I don't trust those eyes

>I promise not to kill jurors

Great way to send a message to potential jurors that killing them is something he can do...

wtf AmeriKKKa? Why are you locking up this peaceful man?

Most criminals never even give this assurance, what a nice guy this El Chapo is.

Machiavellian, honestly.

Taking the word of a mexican d-lord for granted

this leaf gets it.

ya duh but im loling

horribly underrated

he said nothing about their families

> i wont kill you stupid americans :DDDDDDD
>we believe you chapo
>calls up the homies
>i need you to take care of something for me
>yees senior we take care of it
>mexican mafia teleports behind you and chops up your family
>bu-but you promised chapo~!
>heh, i said "I" wouldn't kill you, nothing personal gringo.

>institutions in Latin America
>working
Pick one

That would make me shit bricks and i would wear a mask if i was on that jury

legalise cocaine

why don't they just kill these types with drone strikes?

El Chapo is a CIA asset

Surely some of them aren't CIA assets. Mexico has drones too, no?

Holy shit that fucking madman. Not only was that a threat to jurors, that was a signal to his guys to go after the jurors. They've got him locked down so tight he can't really communicate with anyone besides his lawyer. This was his way of getting the message out and making sure it got news coverage.

El Chapo is an IRL supervillain

>thinking his lawyer isn't passing messages to El Chapo's guys

Mexico's military and government are controlled by drug cartels

Because that's against the law.
This is the problem with a law-abiding society. We tie our hands with the law. The law that says we can't use cocaine legally also says we can't execute criminals without trial.

Wanna do away with this? We'll be just like Mexico then. So basically, we're fucked either way.
The lesson? Stop making black markets in the first place. Stop banning shit.

>Surely some of them aren't CIA assets.
Yeah, but those haven't made it big enough to go after.

He could very well be doing just that. But I think his lawyer is some New York kike.

Sometimes, you have to go full Duterte. This is one of those times.

>Wanna do away with this? We'll be just like Mexico then. So basically, we're fucked either way.
On the contrary, Mexico would be better if it just killed extrajudicially killed most of the people in the drug cartels

If you have to start your trial by promising not to kill the jury you've already lost.

This

>Trump should personally behead him on live TV then launch his body over the wall into mexico.
ftfy

warms the heart

See
If any orders were given to this effect most of the military and law enforcement would be either too scared, paid off or blackmailed.

Mexico is entirely at the mercy of drug cartels.

I think El Chapo is new to the American justice system, there's a certain amount of subtlety that's expected if you want to buy or bully your way out of it and he's just blundering around like a retard.

Holy shit we need to somehow meme Duterte into mexican presidency

This, bribes in American jails just get you nicer cells.

Jury protect would be a thing regardless in such a high profile case

everyone else missed this point

>Sometimes, you have to go full Duterte.
You can't do that and call yourself civilized. Sorry bud. If you wanna act like a third world savage, go live with em.
There was no goddamn problem until our government saw fit to ban cocaine. You ban-happy retards think you can just get things your own way without consequences. Well, here's the consequence of banning drugs. Extreme violence. Want the extreme violence to go away? Legalize drugs. You cannot have it both ways. Nature won't allow that.

And the second mexican-american war erupts.

youtube.com/watch?v=zM2KEr9zKNY
nice shirt

No. It's a jury of your peers. That doesn't apply to some random beaner from another country.

Singapore hardly has a drug problem. They execute drug traffickers. Just start executing people and the problem will go away, quickly.

Pretty much.

>new york
Why not Texas? This is an open shut death penalty case, fuckers.

>Mexico declares war with the US over the execution of a druglord
>Mexico is completely defeated within 20 minutes. Forced to cede more territory for pesos.

Are you really that eager to lose again?

This. Fucking Mexican kid I went to elementary school with used to pull his with his older brother

Seeing as he's being tried in America Trump should seize his very sizable assets and use them to fund his wall

Bane?

Hahaha!!!

>"Say-Ahm Penn"

>legalize drugs
Found the pussy plebit faggot. There is absolutely nothing wrong with executing subhuman drug runners on the fucking spot. And I don't give a goddamn what your bitch ass thinks is civilized. Mexico being a narco-state is unfuckingcivilized. Your "civilized" bullshit just does not apply to a world with so many non-whites.

Oh my sweet summer child

I hope they nuke Mexico.
Sadly it wouldn't change much of the country

beaners can't think user what're you expecting?

YEAH, CUZ HE'S IN A CIVILIZED COUNTRY NOW WHERE HIS GOONS CANNOT FREELY EXERT LAW LIKE THE MILITIA THEY'VE BECOME IN HIS SHIT HOLE BURITOS FACTORY. ADIOS POR FAVOR.

>cede more territory
You say it like it's a bad thing

There was a time when about 11% of China was addicted to Opium/Heroin

So Honorable Chairman Mao passed a law

All opium users, sellers, and growers are to be punished with death

Almost overnight the Opium epidemic was over

Be more like Mao

Did this guy ever actually kill anyone himself or did he get his sicarios to do it?

Not Guilty by reason of None Of The Jury Want To Die Horribly.

Well we will have to sterilize it of the natives before using it.

FUCK DRUMPF
#FREEELCHAPO

>Implying USA couldn’t destroy Mexico in LITERALLY 12 hours

We Americans are ITCHING for a war with M*xico

We’d bomb the shit out of your rancid taco cart of a country

Then we’d send in our army boys (we’d send the niggers and mongrel races first) to pillage your pueblos and rape your senoritas, killing every single greasy spic we see

But he never promised not to kill (((Sean Penn)))

Hahahaha!!!

El Chapo got jewed real bad.

Le 56% face becomes le 86% face within a year

I read somewhere that he fought his way out of an ambush when was young and killed 51 rival drug dealers

He apparently used to personally execute mules who were too slow or lost shipments with a pistol in the early days.

>literal La Creatura spic making poorly veiled threats about murdering US citizens if they don't acquit him

This makes my blood fucking boil. This is the kind of shit that beaners think they can get away with when you allow them to get away with all the other shit for decades. They're so fucking entitled and smug. I wish they would publicly behead this wetback and then drone strike every single one of his safehouses and coke fields.

I hope El Nacho dies from raping in prison.
Drug dealers are the cancer of the modern world.

New York has the death penalty too, friend.

He should consider himself lucky that the US considers Mexico to close to home to run LOS PEPES style Operations.

Anyway the fat man and Don Diego were way more likable then El Chapo. He is just going to be another asshole in Supermax hanging with Ramzi Yosef and the Unibomber.

Not him but Bush Sr. did make a large sum with all that contras event.
Nothing new there, coming from a family that starts wars to profit from oil.

Would he still have "guys"? He's going to spend the rest of his life in a supermax prison. It's likely that his wealth has already been grabbed by his men and someone has replaced him.

Will Trump pull the lever personally?

this manlet has no power

hes not a us citizen so why give him rights just disappear hit to gitmo ASAPP lol

He probably does. There's sort of a narco cult down there in Mexico and he's revered by a lot of people. Plus, they'd see it as a way to try and screw over los gueros.

not to mention he's pretty old now; surely some guys well used to violence themselves want a slice of that Sinoloa pie.

>Nacho Libre
>Not BEING the prison rapist

Even if he’s getting convicted he’s gonna live in luxury and getting weekly blowjobs from jailbait “visitors”

USER HAS BEEN BEHEADED FOR THIS POST

This.

>Singapore hardly has a drug problem.
Singapore is a small city in size. Singapore is not a large country. Singapore still has plenty of drugs(for the rich). Singapore is not an answer.

>There is absolutely nothing wrong with executing subhuman drug runners on the fucking spot.
There is if you consider yourself civilized. Civilized people don't act like that. Drug cartels do, otoh.

China was, and is a shithole. That has never changed regardless of commie laws. China is not the US or any western nation. China is an ant colony. China is not the answer.

China still has drugs and drug problems. China has far worse problems too. China is not an answer.

You CAN NOT ban drugs and not have consequences. The consequence of drug bans are organized crime syndicates.

check my ID

that would sure make me feel better if i was a juror

S-Sonna...BAKANA!