youtube.com/watch?v=flnhdhxVR6g
youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c
youtube.com/watch?v=j-7bxI_XOoQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

At school

at home watching the effects of thermite on steel framed buildings on tv

Doing your mom

Most likely watching cartoon network

In Freshman Technology. With a view of the Sears Tower. The teacher had a TV tuner in one of the computers and it was tuned to the news. Saw the second plane hit. I was honestly expecting to see an attack myself on Chicago. Honestly, kinda hoping. I would have wanted to say fuck it, going home. My father was at work and at first wondered what movie was on the TV at first. It didlead to a bit of bonding. His job had him going through a mass casualty went train. Got to love free training on the government dime.

I stayed home from school and watched a marathon of Workaholics

Vacation at disney land

Watching the events on tv, saw the second plane hit live

You are a pussy and a fag

>17 yrs old
>At home alone up late
>turned on tv
> news is on donald rumsfield announces 3.8 trillion missing from pentagons budget no idea where it is
>go to bed later that night
>wake up in the middle of night turn on tv again thought I’d caught the end of some disaster film with shitty cgi
>goes for fucking ever with no real story
>oh shit those buildings just collapsed like they were demolished wtf?
>shit is real Israelis are detained but is instantly classified
>watch bush claim it was Afghanistan so he could take control of the worlds opium production

Jumping

First Grade classroom. They rushed us out and sent us home immediately. None of us had any idea what was happening.

In AP history w a bunch, had just moved to the burbs

I don’t know why I’m taking the bait but you’re off by about 15 years

You know...
I was...
Home .

I've answered in this thread a million times. Don't know why it keeps getting posted.
>In Denver, at work
>Watering nice flowers I planted on Colfax.
>Contractor buddy comes up "Yo user, some ass just crashed his plane into the WTC"
>hahaha, what an ass, how do you not see those giant buildings in you face?!
>Haha, yeah, what an ass.
some time passes, (still watering my flowers)
>user! Another asshole crashed his plane into the other tower at the WTC!
I look at him and say, "what the fuck?"
Then we both go into the coffee shop on the corner to watch the news in their TV, and are stunned.
The end.

The guy in OP pic is Jason Dill

I wasn't born for 5 years so idk

Standing in front of the tv, watching 9/11/01 unfold

School. Kid showed up late and told everyone Japanese kamikazes had attacked cities and we were at war.

Middleschool library picking out a book for a book report. Then a librarian came in and said "somethings happening on TV" and the school loudspeakers came on telling teachers to wheel out the TVs and turn on the news.

In hindsight, I guess its kind of weird for the administration to see the shit going on in NYC, and then say "Well we better get the kids to see this shit and freak out at school instead of waiting to get home for their parents to talk to them."

We spent like the next 3 days doing nothing in classes talking about Kamikaze fighter planes and which city would be hit next.

I wasnt even born xd

>At work.
>Knew someone that was flying out of Boston that morning
>Started to freak out, and boss let me leave early.
>Apparently half the city left early, too.
>Took forever to get home.
>Called 800 # posted on the news to find out about my friend.
>Hours later found out she never left the airport and was staging a hippie cult sit-in while they waited for planes to fly again.

Sounds like her.

Flying a plane

>Saw the second plane hit.
So did my cousin who was killed at Sandy Hook.

I was just leaving gym in 8th grade. It was crazy but I was on top of the WTC in July 2001.

like most on Sup Forums, wasn't born yet

early grade school, classroom

immediately started parroting some good goyim shit even at the tender age of sub-10 about a middle easterner i had listened to my dad talk about in recent memory (saddam, i think. the irony!)

jumpers were being cooked alive in thermitic infernos, no suicides took place on 9/11

Masturbating

Yeah I saw the buildings for the first and only time in August 2001. Made it feel all the more real.

same but i started after i saw the second plane hit on tv

>Be me
>At school
>Principal announces over intercom there will be an emergency assembly
>Fuckyeahnoclass.jpg
>Go into assembly
>Ofuck
>It's 9/11

It was one of the worst things I had ever seen. All I remember feeling was some mix of numbness and fear. Especially on the replays of the second plane.

>he didn't shoot his load off the moment the corpses started dropping from the windows of tower two

user...

I was home recovering from a penis-operation with a cathether in my cock. But when it happened it relieved my pain a bit. Just the thought of burning amerimutts inside those building gave me a hard on.

Did you get that injury from your boyfriend's boyfriend?

boomer here. my parents worked across the river from there. I was driving on the Tappan Zee bridge when the towers fell.

My momma bought me dishes for my apartment in the stores under the towers when she worked over there. There were like mall shops there, Target type shit, nothing fancy. I still eat off the plates, bowls and cups. im holding a cup from the WTC right now.

>Where were you on 9/11?

Shit posting usenet about how the US brought this on itself by fucking with the world and it was well deserved.

Boy did I feel silly when I realized it was an inside job to further the NWO.

I slept through the whole thing too. Only really started looking at it around the time WTC 7 fell.

came home from school

walked in the living room, dad was standing there looking at the tv. they were showing the burning towers, that’s all i remember. he said “people are going to be talking about this shit for a long time”. he was right.

No I got it from your moms tight asshole.
user, I don't know how to tell you this but I'm your father.

lel

also, I worked in a retail store. My co workers went to hand out water and "help out" on the second or third day. In my head I was like "dafuq is that gonna do" and didn't go. They didn't even get close to anywhere useful anyway.

My NEET friends went to the Palisades and smoked weed while they watched the towers fall.

I bet my friend the next week that we were all gonna get drafted for a big war in the middle east. Lost that bet.

>Where were you on 9/11?
What's stranger though, is what I did just before 9/11, just hours before, that shit was truly bizarre.

Why did you abandon me and Mom daddy? Are you a nigger?

Junior high

Because your mom was a nigger and I couldn't raise a little amerimutt.

I just about to leave for work, when my brother told me a plane had hit the WTC. I figured it was just like the B25 that had hit the Empire State building in the 40's. I get in the car, turn Stern on, and they're talking about planes hitting both towers. Shit just got real. As I turn at the last intersection near work, I hear about the Pentagon (I'm in northern VA, my mom worked for the DIA at the time). Me and the other kids working at the Target photo counter are rushed away to watch training videos as soon as I get to work. Thinking back about the time frame, I probably just missed watching the south tower collapse live on TV.

mods mods mods

In grade seven. Dad woke me up at ten to seven:
>Son, airplane hit world trade centre
Wake up, start having breakfast.
>Second plane hits WTC
Dad, I'm sick. Need to stay home. Stay home all day watching CNN. Have no idea any of the implications of the attacks. Spend between fifteen and twenty hours playing kill Bin Laden flash games on newgrounds.com

I was in the north tower on the 23rd floor. I died that day.

Oh, so you have the exact same worldview as a kebab?

>looks at flag

Oh... yeah, that makes sense...

Couldn't stand to raise a non Muslim child huh? Well I hope you're happy nigger dad.

Http://www.ae911truth.org/
TRUMP knew Truth on 911

youtube.com/watch?v=gNodh9OlTrQ

youtube.com/watch?v=flnhdhxVR6g

youtube.com/watch?v=aoYXihwcp8c

youtube.com/watch?v=j-7bxI_XOoQ

The destruction of WTC was an occult ritual.
>the Twin Towers represented Boaz and Jachin, the columns at the entrance to the Temple of Solomon
>Boaz and Jachin represent the two key energies: ying and yang, male and female, strength and beauty, north and south, up and down (duality - like the Star of David)
>WTC builder, Rockefeller, says the buildings are the perfect combination of "utility and beauty"; he also owns Jerusalem museum housing remains from Temple of Solomon
>Luciferianism predicts/wants a new age of transhumanism; Kaballah and freemasonry believe one attains perfection by mastering and combining male and female energies
>Twin Towers destroyed in consciousness altering event at start of millenium to usher in this new era of transhumanism
>Replaced by Freedom Tower where bot ph towers are combined, one up and one down, like a Star of David
>2001: Space Odyssey is about man's evolution to transhumanism - he touches the black monolith and transcends human form to a space baby
>9/11 happened in 2001, next to the Millenium hotel designed to look like the black monolith
>madrid bombing was 911 days after 9/11
>sept 11 is the first day of the coptic calendar, first month is named after Thoth
>2001 was the start of the new millenium not 2000 (there was no year zero)
>33 years from groundbreaking to destruction pentagon groundbreaking sept 11 1941

>In class 9th grade.
>Teachers and principals are popping in and out of the class,
> people start murmuring but no kids know what is going on.
>Check my radio and sit there in stunned silence
>shortly after second attack principal comes on PA to briefly describe the situation.
>over dramatic freak out from classmates
>school decides to allow people who were distraught to go home early
>despite being a regular skipper I remember being repulsed at my classmates not for using it as an excuse to leave, but for acting like it really affected them personally
>stay the rest of the day, the very few remainders were split into three classrooms
>talk politics with semi-based teacher for the rest of the day
Beginning of my redpilled journey.

9/11 happened as i met the girl of my dreams. we dated for a little while and fell in love. on the day of 9/11 i asked her if she wanted to be my my girlfriend and she said yes. it was so good that in order to balance it, the world needed a disaster as great as the wonderful thing that happened to me. so 9/11 is in a way my fault. i'm not sorry. it was worth it.

kek you're about to get a year long ban

The Pentagon. Don't ask.

I was in kindergarten. my parents picked me up from school because we live in an area that was likely to be targeted

>hahaha, what an ass, how do you not see those giant buildings in you face?!

The exact same reaction I had. When I heard plane, my mind immediately went to something like a two seater winging a building. I think my next line was something like "On purpose?"

Maybe according to your uneducated(American) worldview. Every country knows that Israel is USA's master and USA is Israels bitch. They have used you as a prostitute for the last 50-60 years promoting filth and degeneracy in your society and fighting their wars around the world.

>be me
>6th grade computer class
>principal comes on intercom
>"new york city has been bombed"
>everyone collectively goes shiiiiiiiiiet.jpg
>french class a little later
>wheel in tube tv in cart
>second building gets hit
>ooo's and ahhhh's like its the 4th of july
>everyone immediately starts drawing 9/11 fan art and comparing
>never forget

Daily Reminder:

The majority of posters on this board are underage children, still in high school, and now because it's 2018, the majority of posters on this board were NOT alive to witness 9/11. Yes, there are people you're arguing with RIGHT NOW that were not alive when 9/11 happened. Fucking bizarre.

So you admit to being a little half-nigger mutt. Good. You're making progress, son.

Having recess in elementary school

Cool story Akhmed.

Dude... first plane hit around 9 AM on the East coast. How early was your recess?

I was in class and there was this utter faggot trying to read us a book, he kept stuttering until some other guy walked in the room and told him something
then he read the rest of the book and took off

Skipping 8th grade playing aoe

>Be me
>School director
>Superintendant comes home for dinner
>I walked into the kitchen and saw that the roast was ruined so I managed to sneak out of the window after making up an excuse to buy fast food and disguise it as my own cooking
>TV was on at the restaurant
>Everyone was freaking out, a plane had crashed into one of the towers
>Called up some friends at Albany, they were all safe but concerned. An old pal told me that it was probably just an accident
>Didnt give it much importance
>Went back home and ate the hamburgers with the superintendant (he kept doubting that it was my cooking kek)
>In the end I had to cancel dinner because the oven was on fire
>Firemen came home and put it out
>My mother started freaking the fuck out, 1 more plane had crushed onto the second building and the wtc7 was dead too
>Had to cancel classes for the entire week... What a disaster...

True story Pablo-Tyrone

Maybe he's lying

Maybe he's underage

being the only white kid in an elementary school of puerto ricans

You being from Florida would explain a lot...

But you think the Koran is true, so you're not exactly a reliable source.

Do you get some sort of satisfaction out of lying to random strangers on Sup Forums?

I'm well aware he's lying. Just wanted to see him make an ass of himself trying to justify it.

Sure. Whatever you say non white in a generation.

having a comfy time in my crib

damn, never aw this pic before. the firefighter thought bombs were going off on the ground floors but it turned out it was the jumpers

Fucking THREAD

work

And you believe in a Kike-edited Bible which makes amerimutts sacrifice their life for kikes.

At work eating a birthday cake for one of my employees.

this one is Danny Suhr

there were quite indeed most certainly explosive concussions from within the structures that blasted apart the lobby, though. the jumpers were known for the thuds and being turned into unrecognizable mist/gore

SKINNNNERRR!

SUPERINTENDANT CHALMERS, I WAS JUSt, UGH... Shitposting threads, on Sup Forums, care to join me?

sophmore in highshcool sniffing hot highschool ass.

Nice self-projection DeAndre Gonzalez from alreeady non white country.

Being pissed off that they cancelled CheezTV because of some stupid towers

History class, 6th grade

Do I now, Muhammad?

I thinks hilarious/creepy how most of us took it at that age. It wasnt until the next day that it hit us.
P.s. Whats it like coming from the literally land of the cuck. Have fun sucking muslim nigger cock

Whiter than you Muhammad

still in hospital with my newly born son, he was born on the 11th australian time but we had to stay an extra 3 days because my girlfriend ran into complications.