Chicago man claims ‘trans-age’ defense in molestation case

Here we go...

>Joseph Roman is fighting on the front lines of progressives’ war against gender and age discrimination.
>The 38-year-old from Chicago faces criminal sexual assault charges for alleged attacks on three girls between the ages of six and eight, but prosecutors contend Roman confessed to the crimes because “he is a 9-year-old trapped in an adult’s body,” the Chicago Tribune reports.
>Roman reportedly made the admission on video Monday, the same day Chicago Police arrested him for the Class X felony.
>At Roman’s hearing on Wednesday, prosecutors said the attacks involved three girls from different families who stayed with Roman for extended periods between 2015 and 2018, though it’s unclear why.
>Roman’s first victim was six years old when her family first moved into his home in August 2015, and he allegedly assaulted the girl while family members were sleeping, abuse that continued through December 2017.
>Roman is also accused of assaulting an 8-year-old girl while her family stayed with him in October 2016. Roman allegedly attacked the girl – including once while her younger siblings watched a video in the same room – while he looked after the kids during their mother’s night shift, the Tribune reports.

theamericanmirror.com/chicago-man-claims-trans-age-defense-molestation-case-9-year-old-trapped-adults-body/

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/26/man-charged-molesting-girls-9-year-old-trapped-mans-body
aetv.com/shows/undercover-high/about
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>pretend to be transnigger
>get all gibs

win

\ourguy\

Good. This will hurt all transfag claims of legitimacy everywhere when he gets BTFO in court.

Illinois is a liberal state. This could go either way.

I really hope the trans-age thing doesn’t stick, keep pedos as confirmed mental cases

He should also claim to be a woman. Get that cushy female prison sentence and easy time in women's jail.

So will he be able to medically prove that he has a longer lifespan because he identifies as a child? He has the mental cognitive ability of a child?

Medical proof? We did away with that years ago friend.

I remember the good old days when people laughed at me when I said allowing fag marriage and destigmatizing degeneracy would lead to shit like this. “MUH SLIPPERY SLOPE FALLACY!!!”

breitbart.com/big-government/2018/01/26/man-charged-molesting-girls-9-year-old-trapped-mans-body

Yup yup. I'm convinced people can be conditioned to accept literally anything given 10 years time.

>So will he be able to medically prove that he has a longer lifespan because he identifies as a child?

This is irrelevant, trans people don't have to prove shit, it's literally 100% about how they feel, that's the only proof needed.

>He has the mental cognitive ability of a child?

This would help him, and he'd end up in a hospital instead of in prison, but he's gonna have a hard time explaining how he's been living on his own as an adult, driving a car, holding a job, etc. at 9 years old mentally.

WRONG. The lolis are 1000 years old dragon/vampire/nekos. Therefore, it is okay.

Sounds like the only possible way to deal with this is to allow him to live out his reality. You can't even imagine the pain this man goes through every single day with people treating him like some fat old pederast loser when on the inside, he's just an innocent little boy trying to check out the other kids peepees and wee wees.

Walk to Walmart AND McDonalds? All your bases are covered.

Fair enough. What is the typical normie reaction to this guy's defense though? If they call bullshit more than not that's actually pretty encouraging because it might mean they'll recognize the parallels to transgenderism and shift attitudes about it.

SPBP

Oh this is a good one, I'm laughing. SLIPPERY SLOPE

Age is just a social concept user, who's to say what actually constitutes a year? CIS WHITE MEN? I THINK NOT

Brb going to the ER because this post just caused my blood pressure to spike to dangerously high levels

bump

I can honestly say I identify as a 13yo girl with red hair but the fact is I KNOW I'm a 35yo man.

>inb4 all libtards come out as pedos to rape kids then claim that they are trans-age

wow you're a fag

>The slippery slope is a bigoted right-wing conspiracy theory
Really now?

No, I just know how much simpler it would be to just dress up and be a 13yo girl than live in misery as a 35yo man.
They just got it easy.

(You)

Minors don't have to pay taxes right? Can we enroll in public schools now if we identify as kids?

Are you going to be the first 35yo to be protected by child labor laws

Yes.

aetv.com/shows/undercover-high/about

..........Well.

If he gets off, its official; We've reached Peak Clown World. Nothing left to do but An Hero or try and find some way to profit off of this.

If his defense stands and he's set free, Armageddon is upon us.

If he gets off we should all identify as children and just burn it all to the ground

I dont like this time line... please let me off this ride

Bump. We can't let this shit stand, anons. This cannot and will not become normalized.

DUDE!!!!
Thanks man!
I've been a NEET for over a year now.
I want my gibs

if he gets off, then it means there are no rules anymore

Two ways this goes, courts back up his claims which redpills people, or it's dismissed out of hand which would be precedent for something like this.
Am I wrong?

It might actually be how we can beat them at their own game. If we all started larping as kids in the eyes of the government it just wouldn't be worth it anymore to support trans anything at all.

Day of the rope is coming boys. Fuck the kikes and the jews. Triple K never lose

Will the state pay for his age reassignment surgery?

Is going to be tried in juvenile court? Is he charged as a minor?

>Chicago
Oh holy shit, I need to go to this guy's trial.

Good for him. He's a hero for social justice.

>Gets sent to Juvie
>Alone with kids in cell

9 might be under the age of criminal responsibility in his state.

Well played Sir, but you're still going to jail for being a pedophile piece of shit.

If he gets off, Imma be trans law abiding and slaughter his lard ass.

No chance. Chicago juries would lynch the fucker if they could.

Can confirm.
Chicago may vote blue but we're especially conservative mother fuckers.

Given they've published his name, he's being tried as an adult.

How insensitive. I'd sue for violating the privacy of a minor.

kek
Absolute fucking madman.
Reminder that the slippery slope is a fallacy and totally not real, goyim.

The KKK is getting bigger, grab a stick and beat a nigger!

I wanna be trans manlet

we need to start making crusades westward
this is some unholy shit

Friendly reminder if you know you're guilty as charged to plead a trans defense. Everyone on Sup Forums needs to do this to delegitimize this nonsense.

better watch your own cuntry son, don't get so cocky

Just like that this thread got 100 times smellier and stupid.

>Get that cushy female prison sentence and easy time in women's jail.
Women's prison is worse than men's prison.Women are generally more sadistic,manipulative,sexually abusive,and are more prone to fighting each other.
>How do you know?
Because I have a sister-in-law that has been in and out of prison since she was 18.First thing you do when you get to women's prison is beat someone up,worse than what men would do-this sometimes will give the prison or local jail an excuse to warrant you your own sell if you're a repeated offender(beating the shit out of another woman).Never take anything from anyone-you will end up "owing" that sell-mate for whatever it was you were "given".Rape is much worse than men's prison.Women will rape you with whatever they can find to stick in whatever hole they want.It's pretty fucking bad.Cervical/Ureteral,and anal trauma,like having a breach in the Colon or Cervix/Uterus is more common than anal trauma caused in men's prison.
TL;DR-Women are fucking awful when you stick a bunch of them in a cage,and expect them to act like humans.Women don't get along with other women,and sticking over 1k of them in a prison is asking for huge problems.Women's prison is much worse than men's prison.

Oh.... Am sorre I thought this was America!!!!!

Yeah, we got more of you stinky soccer playing fuckwads here than you do there.

Tldr; women cant get along

I'm not allowed to stand up for myself? I thought this was America! Huh? Isn't this America? I' m sorry, I thought this was America!

Speak English ya damn dirtball. Take a bath

Most Wal Marts have a McDonalds. It's better than you think.

Chicago is fucking garbage--can't we just nuke that place already and put all those Portillo's eatin' sons-of-bitches out of their misery?

If you think Portillos eatin' is a bad thing then you sir have some seriously shit taste.
Probably a Britbong

Oh no I'd hate to be sexually abused by a girl, what are they gonna do suck my dick?

Walmarts around here all have Subways

"That's not real transgenderism"