If you were given the choice to have any weapon from a series, what would it be? My choice would be pic related

If you were given the choice to have any weapon from a series, what would it be? My choice would be pic related.

The bullshit pocket dimension thingy Embryo had in Cross Ange.

The "That'

Unit 01

Any Gundam from 00, since the GN Drive would be useful outside of combat too

There were a great many things I disliked about Outlaw Star, but the magic gun is not one of those things.

The Holopsicon

Thought that was a PS4 with a gun handle attachment at first

Gravitational Beam Emitter. A cool weapon. Nice choice mate btw

A cute sword.

including her drool

Probably this for obvious reasons.

I'd have the Turn A instead, so I can erase anything whilst being able to hang up my washing

The ultimate weapon of ass destruction.

You will be able to shoot it twice max.
Once with the left hand and once with the right.

Why is Dolores so cute.

Chunchunmaru

Bitch, at least pick the OG one

Came here to post this.

I'd also accept an Electro-Fisher spear rifle because they're cool as fuck too.

>OG one
but I want to be the digimon

Homuras hourglass "shield" if I get the time magic to go with it.

Best anime bludgeoning weapon coming through.

This.

meido

About to scour local gun stores for one today, actually

I'll take Rally's example and go pure. The Baby Deagle, a CZ Clone.

Really? It only seems to blow MC back in the manga, and that only seems to be when he's close to whatever he shot. Haven't finished Blame! yet so maybe i'm wrong.

Blame!'s GBE.

Killy is strong enough to tear through fuckhuge walls made of super strong material. Blasting the GBE still throws him back plenty, lifts him off the ground sometimes, and at higher powers it breaks off his arms and send him flying back and denting the ground beneath him. The real weapon you'd need to even to wield the GBE is Killy's cyborg body, because without it you wouldn't be able to power the gun in the first place.

At the very least I could get rich if I leased it to some research lab so they could study the tech.

This.

Also in some instances it is implicated that to even power the GBE at higher levels, you need some sort of energy source. Killy gets it by hooking his body into various things like the bodies of safeguards, power stations, injections, etc. Our normal biological bodies are probably not even compatible as an energy connection to the GBE, though it's possible that the way it works is it sucks energy from the wielder no matter what they are.

DESU I'd rather have Killy's body than his gun. You get bonus immortality too.

>look at me shooting GBE
Flashiest suicide possible till someone finds out how to turn Sun into supernova on a whim.

>I could get rich if I leased it to some research lab so they could study the tech.
>study the tech
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
You could as well take some Pentium CPU and give it to some Amazon forest tribe shaman for study.
The results would be the same.

The power of friendship. ;_;

Sanakan's sword from Noise is cooler

Define 'weapon'

Not even /k/, my head hurts

This really seems like the most useful for everyday occurrences. Big guns are neat but you will never get to use it. Being able to stop time and having a pocket dimension you can carry around has limitless uses

Get on my level.

Are dragoons weapons?

Easy choice

You wouldn't even be able to drag it around.

How strong do you think I would have to be so I could swing it a couple of times ?

>inb4 str 50

I'd rather have Cibo.

Like Olympic heavy lifting champion tier strong. It's literally a solid piece of steel, that thing would weight no less than 200 Kg.

>I'd rather have Killy's body than his gun.

I agree.

So double my weight, I can barely deadlift double my weight more than twice...

I-i could still drag it around tho

It would look good mounted on a wall, though

All the alphabet agencies in USA will hunt you down to kill you and take your weapon for ""illegal weapon of mass destruction"", regardless of your actual intent.

So do you want to be stepped on by Sanakan or do you want to be Sanakan stepping on Killy?

This one, it made Saber ageless immortal.

Oops.

Why not the power of love? we all know it's the strongest thing in the world

I'm a simple man

You are wrong though. Read the stories

isn't that gun a part of Killy?

saying that if you were to use it you would need additional equipment

Any gun from gantz

A Fuckin hill of swords

Seconding, gantz pistol, even with explosion lag, is fuckin amazing.

I choose this sword.

Armour can be used as a weapon, so I choose MC plot armour.

This one.

a fishnet and a baton would fill literally the same function

anything that you can use to gain an advantage can be considered a weapon

Are you the bone of your sword?

A time stopping watch from that one doujin.

I will be.

I summon a battleship.
Side benefit of being able to sail the sea of stars.

Saber stopped aging when she pulled the sword from the stone.

what anime is this from?
loli sword sounds great

went full retarded with the pistol, the gantz suit is a better idea

i'd go with soul from soul eater. that scythe cool af

sauce on this? it looks hilarious.

Fucking saucefags I swear

It's 400 pounds my dude. Good luck, I can only deadlift 345. I wouldn't be able to pick it up off the ground.

Seireitsukai no Blade Dance. It's a fairly generic magic-school-harem show, though Est managed to carry it pretty far.

Neon Genesis Evangelion

Isn't it iron?
A little pedantic, but at that scale, the difference in material might make a considerable difference in weight.

I just started the episode, saw the OP and stopped
it looked so generic.
>generic mc with black hair and white blazer uniform
>main heroine with red twintail hair
>silver hair loli
>etc.
does it at least have some good hentai doujins?

Any other choice is just wrong.

Nah, like I said, it's really not all that great.

Seriously that took fifty replies?

I despair of Sup Forums's powerlevel nowadays.

>High chance of death (mitigated with strong will/potential which is loosely defined)
>Power is loosely based on your personality, behaviour, occupation or desires. Or sometimes it's just flat out random because fuck you.
Way too many variables. Either you flat out die or get a power that may or may not be useful. It would be cool to have a stand but given the factors around it and being constantly drawn to other stand users (good and bad) I would much rather stay alive.

I win

Could Aias stop a nuke?

I always loved that sword-whip

It doesn't matter how efficient it is, I only want to shout its name every fucking time.

Great weapon and I could make some sweet tunes.

It's an absolute defence to any thrown weapon, so unless someone lobbed a nuke at you I doubt it.

Nukes are basically thrown, aren't they

I thought it was dying from being "shot with an arrow", not so much being cut by it.

there's a potential brainwashing function considering how quickly the little rodents turn loyal.