Brit/pol/ DISINFORMATION edition

>Dozens of black footballers to have their wages increased after repeated attempts to show racism the red card have failed.
www.football.co.uk/wages-increased-across-all-leagues

>Half time is to be extended to allow for Islamic prayers for Muslim players and effigies of popular British historical figures to be burned by those seeking to stamp out imperialist colonial hate.
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-5436754345

>Football shirts to include names in Arabic script.
www.independent.co.uk/sport/Arabic-to-be-mandatory

>Should Kuffar League football teams be forced to pay the Jizya to the Islamic Football Association?
www.football.co.uk/the-new-football-tax

>Tommy Richardson-Obousuanjdhaj signs for Norf FC
www.goal.com/en-gb/da-ting-goes-skraaaah-pa-pa-pa-pow

>Souf F.C stadium bought out by Khalid Saif al Islam - to be renamed Prophet of Allah Holy Minaret Mosque Stadium.
www.goal.com/en-gb/stadium-to-be-renamed-after-buyout

>Marble Arch to be renamed "Stormzy Columns" to reflect the new diverse nature of Britain, will broadcast grime 24/7
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-25436432

>Chicken Connoisseur to be granted MBE for services to chicken shops across the nation. A framed oil painting of him is to be installed in every takeaway across the country.
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-2753456

>Mbwembe Ngwambo causes mass rioting as thousands of ardent Souf F.C supporters cause stampede at Bluewater shopping centre whilst trying to get their £120 shirts signed
www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-9643356

>Is it safe to wear a Norf F.C in your county? Find out with our interactive map.
www.football.co.uk/interactive-shirt-map

>Vile, racist football supporters who questioned the strange absence of English football players to be shown the red card and stoned to death at finals.
thesun.co.uk/news/5411522/Show-racism-the-red-card-or-be-stoned-to-death

Other urls found in this thread:

wheretospendbitcoins.co.uk/
youtube.com/watch?v=1Lb3MTlIrC4
youtube.com/watch?v=A2On47DLEpE
youtube.com/watch?v=ingPbmcNlkQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yeah, I got the job because I was tired of being a dole leech. I don't pay any bills since I live with my parents (I just give them some money weekly as rent), so the good news is I can start saving some money.

In the meantime, I really need to visit a therapist. I've been drinking too much.

Fuck the rest of the heebbc but dimblebot is /are guy/

>2018
>he still doesn't have crypto currency in his portfolio

Fucking pleb

Start being feudalist.

I really and honestly get the sense that this year is the turning point and everything will be ok

My old fencing coach used to touch me.

Unlucky broski

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

THIIIINGS

You mean touche you?

>tulip mania tier sheep brainlet

t. broker

touché!

CAN ONLY

With his pointy implement?

Reminds me i was getting groomed when i was 7 years old over an online game from someone called AllergicPumpkin who lived in London who like 25.

Stopped going on my xbox and one of his mates and came back a few months later and he messaged me and said he was a paedophile

If you think how much your life changed from 8-18 did it change less or more from 18 to 28

My sister molested me and my dad beat me up when I was a kid lol

Just man the fuck up. Eating shit is part of life. Condition yourself for misery just now and it'll get easier

Stop being a nonce

Thanks for the support last thread, lads. I'm probably going to go to sleep soon. Good night :)

joining the IRA?

GET

PART AND PARCEL

FUCK YOU SADIQ

ANGER IS CONDUCIVE TO HAPPINESS

NOVELTY IS ALL YOU NEED

What's your IQ /brit/?

EVREY LITTLE THING
IS GONNA BE ALRIGHTY

Bitter idiot.
>Muh tulips
I am surprised tulips crashed to be honest. A censorship resistant way to quickly transfer value across the planet in the 1600s must've been super useful. Anybody know why it failed?

Oh wait, you mean the tulip bubble was a fashionable flower and not a financial techology? It was a bulb, and not a bank-challenging cryptographically provable distributed ledger? Next you'll tell me there's an infinite supply, too!??????!?!?!?

Retard.

When are actual stores going to start accepting it
I won't have faith in it until o can buy freddos for bitcoin

just invested in tulips

What's yours, Kike?

Let me ask you something mate...

Who is it that is consistently speaking out against crypto currencies again? Almost as if they are getting a little worried... The who? The what? The ...?
Okay then, so now that we've established that and got it out of the way, who is it that owns most of the large corporations and stores again? The who? Oh... now I'm starting to see

There are already several stores that accept Bitcoin as payment. Is it as easy as fiat? Obviously not, I wouldn't expect it to be. Does it matter? Not to me.

Now is a good time to buy crypto. Bitcoin just dipped 50 percent in a month. If you can stomach that kind of risk, then...

>muh cryptos
>nowhere accepts it as a medium of exchange except Indonesian knitting sub forums and the black market

Lol

Miocic VS Cormier headlining UFC 226 for the HW title, both will coach TUF beforehand.

wheretospendbitcoins.co.uk/

I'm hodling my tulips

seeYou ever read the whitepaper pee brain?

ahaha you can touch me i'm on codeine

What?

i'm on codeine so no matter what you say it will just add to my comfy

Did the kind Anglo-senpais give you cuddles and pats?

Hes clearly not you fucking mong

You're on crack? Doesn't surprise me

>2k16+2
>not a smackhead or a crackhead

w r o n g s I d e o f h I s t o r y

Lads I can't stop fantasizing about being a POW working on a Burma railway during WW2, finding myself inflicted with all sorts of jungle diseases and being tortured by my Japanese captors, only surviving based on pure luck.

this is normal and healthy behaviour for a young adult male

When I was 7 it was still the 1980s and I was playing on a commodore c64. We had no xbox live and no kids got nonced playing vidya (maybe in seedy arcades somewhere) but not in their living rooms thats for damn sure

>not fantasising about the bataan death morch

Pleb tier

Just a shout I told ..TRIPS .. Not here ... I going soon ..need to sort bulllies here

what sorcery is the modern kebab?

What's up Mairposter? Good to see you.

>Americans
I keep my fantasies strictly British

way more, i wish i was in secondary 4 ever

C O M F Y

>he doesn't watch youtube marketed to teen girls for maximum comfy feels while on codeine

youtube.com/watch?v=A2On47DLEpE

Perfect for listening to pats ASMR

Christ she's hideous

Perfect for listening to motivational 1980s powerscores, Mickman.

Do you have a pair?

anti semite

>we have such shit figures in history we have 1 crypt compared to frances's 20+

We have more unsung heroes.

Crypts are not a good measuring stick

hello Brit/pol/

>Mickman
That made me chortle, senpai.

Warski is such a thick cunt, i swear.

nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce nonce
do you faggots ever talk about anything else? Christ

he’s sort of dumb but he’s likeable

This is the domain of the Mick, Honks, give pats or leave.

he's so lovable though

stop

get fucking rekt

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

What do you think of the IRA?

You're talking noncesense lad

I don't at all.
Pats > armed struggle.

>Armed struggle

you mean terror campaign?

I will never not be mad that America won the revolution

Meghan Markles son will be president and we'll get her back.

I dont give a fuck tbqh i just fucking hate how America turned out. Like having that blue hair blonde eyed nice baby that dyes it's hair black and its having sex and railing lines of coke at 14

I honestly have such little interest in the North.

Fucking knew it all of you paddy bastards harbour sympathy and feign innocent

UP THE UDA

FUCK THE POPE AND THE

I

R

A

>t. loyalist larper.

Funny all this media coverage of Gavin Williamson being the next Tory PM. I remember about a year ago some "Westminster insider user" was saying he was a power hungry manoeuvrer, more so than any other politician he knew.

He's trying to be the next Dave Cameron lads.

Didn't Blair's first term start in 2003?

He was posting here when he was drunk on January 1st. check the archives

t. Seamus McFertiliser