LOTTE
A
HOTTE

I want to marry this cute dork!

Post foreshadowing.

Please sit on my face, Barbara.

>There was a reason behind Akko never being able to ride a broom
>There was a reason behind Diana having ptsd and being so serious about magic
>There was a good reason about Ursula hiding her identity and stop being chariot
>There was a reason that Ursula didn't tell Akko she was Chariot for so long and being afraid to tell her
>There was a reason behind Croix using robots to fly around and shit
This episode single handedly redeemed every bad thing about LWA while being sad as fuck.

Fuck off autist.

Akko is drowning.

>Yfw when you dropped LWA after episode 20

how do we go from THIS

To this

Take your shitty ass meme and go, close the door on your way out and jump into the nearest trash compactor

to THIS?

I'm sure you're cute, user. You can be my Barbara.

there needs to be a follow up to this with all of Akko's friends reaching towards her hands

I WANT TO CUM INSIDE SUCY

Wow, you are so cool user, can I come and hang out with you?

he's back lads

akko will restore yay!
chario will shine again!
everything will be daijobu!!!

>Akko being a retard was plot related and the reveal of it was 10/10
You fags doubted it too.
If Chariot dies the anime will go down as 10/10.

I feel like Sup Forums is blowing what Chariot did out of proportion

Why am I vaguely reminded of Kill la Kill? Is it because of Trigger being Trigger?

It's a no from me, user.
>So many great scenes with Barb, would be nice to watch them all again
Exactly what I intend to do! Maybe I'll get a few new reaction images out of it, too.

That's ridiculous. When has Sup Forums ever blown anything out of proportion for the sake of having fun creating a shitstorm?

>Sucy
>relevant

lol

Of course they do. Let the have their fun.

On the other hand, RPfags at twitter are truly dramaqueens.

>If Chariot dies the anime will go down as 10/10.
Her death isn't necessary. In fact it would hurt her character. Why are you faggots so obsessed with death?

What she needs now is redemption. Death isn't going to give it to her, it'll just be misrable and completely pointless.

Why don't you just commission someone King retard?

They're way too cute together.

>I feel like Sup Forums is blowing what Chariot did out of proportion

DUH

Don't have the throwaway money for it.

>Steal peoples magic forever
>Even with all the studying and determination possible Akko can only use retard magic now
Shes not magic hitler, but she is evil as fuck. Especially since she was doing that all with a smile on her face
>lol what are the chances someone who would want to actually use magic comes to my show? haha cmon guys I'm only stealing magic from those retarded normalfags
In fact it was probably Diana going to her show and not being able to use magic which is what made her quit, because it probably caused some huge ass controversy.

I mean, here and there some people might call me a little cute but I don't think I'm that cute yet. Soon I'll try finding a way, and then I can be an even better Barbara for you. Hopefully then I can try making you happy.

Why is Akko doing my pose?

This is going to be how Akko gets her magic back I swear to fucking God

How many beabies will Andrew put in Akko?

Characters who should be the one to bring Akko yay back : Lotte,Sucy and Ursula.
Characters who probably gonna do it : Diana and Andrew.

>still has the hat
At this point the kiss is inevitable, along with the /u/fag's suicide.

You're way too cute, Barbara-user. I want to hug you. And grab your butt.

In Kill la Kill it was when Ryuuko thought of herself as a monster and went all edge

In Luluco it's when Nova betrayed her and she died of heartbreak

in Little Witch Academy it's because Akko just had her dreams destroyed by two teachers she really trusted

But don't be somber, you know what comes after this,right? a little bit of healing and some badass return a tearful goodbye and artworks like this

Best friends!

7th word means love and Akko will realize it with Andrew, they will have many children with each other.

endgame right here, brothers

Little Witch Macadamia

That's the fun of it.

Good, Diana and Andrew are actually well written fleshed out characters compared to shy nice girl and quiet sinister girl.

The best solution for this is to Akko to stand up on her own. But if she's going to get help you're right, it'd be much more logical to have her best friends do it.

Or maybe it'll be so bad the entire cast, including green team will step up.

Secret friends!

>forever
rewatch it

Why would Andrew get involved in bringing back Akko's YAY? He wouldn't say anything different from what he already said this week. It can only be Diana for obvious reasons you should be able to guess yourself from the show itself if you aren't speedwatching like an ADD little baby.

Best pair.

The number of webms in those threads is too damn low.
Seriously, there were only 2 of them in the entire previous thread.

Akko is so small.

Who is literally the worst character of the show, and why is it Barbara?

I don't think we're heading towards a power of friendship ending like KLK.
I think it's going to be a power of love / redemption thing. The focus of the story is clearly Akko, and her friends are more of a thing that have tugged her forward along the way.

There probably will be a memory slideshow of all her friends cheering her up though.

what is trigger doing next?

Satsuki was literally the only good character in that godawful anime.

Exactly one eraserhead baby

c-cute

all of them

Nobody gives a shit about that scene with little relevance in an episode that actually has shit happening and important revelations about the real main characters. Any character that wasn't in the show from 10 years ago won't have any role in the remaining episodes.

My brother of african american descent

Imaishi's show that is about to be revealed in the next week or two.
Reminder that there's a chance Imaishi's next show and code geass S3 will air at exactly the same time, leading to the destruction of Sup Forums.

Because it's not the highlight of the episode.

Personally, I find it cute, yet meh.

>Croix immediately tries to kill Akko
Man, this woman really, really wants Chariot's attention to herself doesn't she? All she needs now is a bunch of swords, an eyepatch and start speaking in sexual inuendos whenever she and Chariot clash

Is this unironically "Top 10 Anime Betrayals" tier?

Is Croix chaotic neutral?

>Show about little witches
>Only really care about the relationship between two old witches

Really good twist from Trigger since Ursula has been an important and likeable character throughout Akko's stay it cuts people in half on what side they want to be on.

I can see Chariot giving all her magic to Akko or something like that so Akko can use magic and Chariot can't.

Good taste.

I want to fertilize Ursula's eggs!

That's not how you spell "Jasminka", user...

>A believing heart is your magic.
>And I took it.

Good use of Andrew in the remaining episode: only convinces his dad of letting the little witch team perform a magic show so that they're able to use their magic to calm down the angry people and prevent a war; just nonchalantly gives Akko her hat back and tells her to break a leg before the show.
Bad use of Andrew: literally anything else.

>Andrew.

I like the guy, but...seriously?

I'm waiting for the inevitable moment he shoves the hat on her head and tells her to man up. You know it's gonna happen.

>code geass S3
Who seriously gives a fuck about that? Everyone will end up hating it

You take that back right now!

>Stop wearing short skirts, Akko !
>Your magic will come back if you dress like I did !

I'm just saying that if you are gonna post an array of screenshots, you might as well make it a video.

Stop or I'll post Satsuki in glasses! Don't make me do this.

>he believes Andrew won't kiss Akko / tell her he likes her which ends up restoring her yay and realizing the final word is love
He keeps showing up for a reason you idiot. He's the key to the final word.

Meh.

I'll do it for you

add Nui and best mom and I agree

He is going to give the hat back in an scene shorter than a minute and tell her to break a leg before their performance to calm down the rioting crowds and prevent a war. That's it. Anything else would be a waste of screentime.

This, keep in mind that the only reason this hasn't gone full /u/ pandering is because of producer aka Yoshimori's wife.

We already know the final Word, dumbass. It's "dream remains flowing". Why are there so many idiots coming here with retarded theories about shit we've known for literally more than 2 months?

2cheesy, even for Trigger

Imagine the flames though. I'll be laughing for weeks.

IT A LIE!
NOOOO!
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Yea people thought S2 was ass too.
Do you think that stopped the threads? People thinking something is bad?

A Code Geass season is the only thing behind Haruhi which causes a completely shitposting meltdown on Sup Forums. They could all be stick figures and it would still cause 5 waifu threads up at once, 5 speculation threads, 5 "x did nothing wrong" threads, and 5 "wow this show is so shit why did it take them a decade blah blah blah" threads for the months that it's airing

One day, user. I will find you and give you a nice, big hug when that day comes. And let you grope my butt as much as you want

Didnt Dianna go to the show to?
how come she can still use magic?