Southerners are apparently SHOOTING EACH OTHER IN THE HEAD as part of a new internet "challenge...

Southerners are apparently SHOOTING EACH OTHER IN THE HEAD as part of a new internet "challenge." How is it even possible that kids are being raised down there to be THIS retarded? What went wrong in the American south?

>Tennessee teen allegedly shot in head during internet challenge, officials say

>A new internet fad is reportedly responsible for a shooting in Tennessee that critically injured a teen and led to an arrest. Sherman Lackland, 21, was at E’s 24 Hour Cafe in Memphis on Thursday morning when he and two others were playing the “No Lackin Challenge,” according to Fox 19, citing a police affidavit.

>The game, according to the document, is when “people get into fake arguments” and draw their guns at one another. But Thursday’s incident ran afoul when Lackland allegedly fired his handgun by accident, shooting his 17-year-old friend in the right side of his head, according to the affidavit. Police said the teen was brought to the hospital in critical condition and was eventually “downgraded to extremely critical.” Lackland reportedly did not have a carry permit for the weapon.

foxnews.com/us/2018/01/26/tennessee-teen-allegedly-shot-in-head-during-internet-challenge-officials-say.html

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbG6XSkBb_s
youtube.com/watch?v=nHJIHDUHPEs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Southerners
They’re niggers you faggot

And yet, you don't see blacks in Toronto or Montreal doing this dumb shit. This is a SOUTHERN thing more than anything else.

>Nogs get in fake argument
>Argument gets louder and more expressive
>Suddenly nog amygdalas get tripped
>Ancient chimp rage surges
>Nogs chimp out and shoot one another
now THIS is podracing.

found the nigger

Blacks in the south are even dumber than blacks elsewhere. Because they've never bothered to leave even through all the lynchings and racism.

Why do you care about niggers killing each other off? This is nothing new, just a craze that'll spread and likely stay like polar bear hunting or whatever fun 'game' noggy's thought up between waiting for dem welfare checks.

I love these internet challenges, is there a list of them somewhere? Like the hot water challenge, tide challenge, that whale game or whatever, etc.

Southern niggers are more conservative and well-behaved than those in the Midwest. Look at Ferguson, that would NEVER happen in the South.

Yeah, northerners just eat laundry detergent. So much better.

Dey shoulnda been lackin

>more conservative and well-behaved

Lol, apparently that good behavior doesn't extend to obeying the Bible's 6th commandment "thou shalt not MURDER."

No, all southerners are fucking dumb.
Mark Twain was the only smart person to come from the south. You guys suck

I have a corn on my foot. Someone start a thread on that. It's a greater tragedy.

Sounds like an average day, what’s the problem?

Alright, I'm seriously starting to think we should spread something like "the bleach and ammonia challenge"

BECAUSE THESE STUPID FUCKING NIGGERS DO ANYTHING

>when there’s no reason at all niggers had to “pretend” fight
>still kill each other
My lord

If you meme it, it is no dream.

>Alabama and Mississippi have the highest black population by percentage
>Chicago alone pushes the Illinois murder rate to Alabama and Mississippi levels

The "challenge" is apparently to draw and point your gun at someone you know. If they have a gun, they are supposed to draw and point it back at you. To prove they have one, I guess.

>southern thing
Ha, go to any city in the Midwest

>niggers outside the south aren't stupid
lmao

are they retarded if they're removing themselves from the gene pool?

Opioids = bad parenting

I just want to take a moment and, from the bottom of my heart, give thanks to the founding fathers for enshrining self defense into our bill of rights.

Without that, liberals truly would use nigger behavior like this to disarm and kill us all.

Both points are roughly valid. Generally, white southerners are more masculine and Christian and that culture extends to the laws. Very tough laws when it comes to crime -- no forgiveness. That's the only way to subdue a wild population like Africans within a first-world nation. Tough laws. Tough punishments. Period.

Please kek make all niggers participate

It wouldn't be a problem if they'd stay in their ghettos but gentrification and the demolish of housing projects in favor of section 8 vouchers has dispersed them into the general population where their stupid behavior affects everyone.

Why do Southerners eat dirt? Ready for a redpill?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbG6XSkBb_s

>Memphis
and nothing of value was lost

Don't forget to #Cut4Bieber

its just a nigga moment

What a great internet challenge to make people understand what black people are

They'll still sell drugs and do nog shit. It's in the dna.

youtube.com/watch?v=nHJIHDUHPEs

seems like it's a game to see who is always carrying.

The Memphis blacks are the same as the St. Louis blacks are the same as the Chicago blacks, etc.
They're all cousins user.

Imagine if he hadn't fired but they stood with their guns raised, and some good ole boy sees it out the corner of his eye and draws on them. Someone else couldve died, or had to live with killing someone. Stupid fucking niggers.

Because everyone in Canada is a beta faggot

hahhaha

I'll donate 1 backwood every time one of them survives! Get on it negros.

The challenge isn't to shoot someone in the head.

It's the fake, gay little videos they make that you can find online. They are staged, but involve extremely poor gun safety (those involved pointing the guns at eachother during the staged event, guns often loaded, fingers on triggers, etc).

It is inevitable that someone was going to get shot making one of these stupid videos eventually.

the kys challenge. nice.

>Lackland aint lackin
Pottery.

Poor kid, if Americans weren't so retarded they would have banned guns long ago.

The opiates are the victims here