youtube.com/watch?v=sWSoYCetG6A
youtube.com/watch?v=K3-AgF_fU9s
youtube.com/watch?v=RBHZFYpQ6nc
m.youtube.com/channel/UCtBqVgzL_cDv_t9o2hFiXXg
nltimes.nl/2015/10/05/police-seize-24000-weapons-ammunition-since-2013/
nltimes.nl/2014/04/17/fewer-gun-licenses-issued/
rnw.org/archive/gun-laws-netherlands
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/are_jews_white_revised
blogs.timesofisrael.com/ashkenazi-jews-are-not-white-response-to-haaretz-article/
blogs.timesofisrael.com/europes-ashkenazi-jews-are-50-54-middle-eastern/
paulkivel.com/resources/articles/23-article/74-im-not-white-im-jewish-standing-as-jews-in-the-fight-for-racial-justice
washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/09/22/jews-in-america-struggled-for-generations-to-become-white-now-we-must-give-up-that-privilege-to-fight-racism/
youtu.be/AyFxDlOVwAk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah. The ones that aren't zionists.

Kushner, for instance.

Of course, but that does not mean we can trust a single jew, they too deceptive.

Check your oven

There are kike who won't be killed, and may be able to avoid sterilization if they prove themselves useful, but they must renounce all forms of Judaism and undergo heavy surveillance to make sure they and their children are not kiking.

I hope you're joking.

jews are great desu

>This
This is exactly my plan for jews if I were a state leader.

Look at your flag fuckface. You're literlaly using a fucking proxy and you're sitting on your ass in Israel.

Suck on a foreskin rabbi.

Great fertilizer. Shoddy lampshades and soap tho.

Your average Jew on the street isn't in on the conspiracy. I'd wager most are like Tevye: they just wanna be left alone.

stephen miller is the only good jew

Here's a mountain of good jews.
Oh, wait...

It's not an issue of good. It is an issue of interests. In the case of jews, they have separate interests.

Its that their children might decide to advance and advocate for their people.
This must be punished with death.

>implying I have to take shit from a 56% white amerimutt

Nice, you just proved you're an Israeli shill.

This thread is now a Tevye tread
youtube.com/watch?v=sWSoYCetG6A

Yeah, me. Greetings my fellow white people.

Yes for every 10 there is one that almost makes up for the other 9.

hold on, non hispanic white americans are now below 50% of the US population.

You fags are beyond saving, Europe is still savable with 90% white and a fascist revolution

of course there are

Like I see you as my white brother.
You are NOT white, you are not my bloodkin and not the same ethnicity as me.

Gas yourself kikelover

Fuck (((Kushner))) and his anti assad moves

I don't know Miller. Is he really a man of conviction ? Or is he just doing his job ?

But the majority must be liquidated.
They are far to much trouble.

Nope.

And even if there are, there is no telling them apart and it wouldn't be worth the risk anyways.

In short, they all get the gas.

I'm on your side fag

Wrong.

>TRADITIOOOOON! TRADITION!

You guys give the jews way to much credit, not saying that all of them are inocent, most jews are simple middle class people who happen to be brainwashed since they were kids, if you think you guys been shoved massive propaganda about the holocaust, its even worse for jewish kids, it fucks them up and start living with paranoia, and paranoia its never in benefit to the one that suffer’s it, whatch out for the snake jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=K3-AgF_fU9s

Esto

100% conviction.

>“He jumped, uninvited, into the final stretch of a girls’ track meet, apparently intent on proving his athletic supremacy over the opposite sex.”

>“He railed against bilingual announcements, asking in a local editorial why there were ‘usually very few, if any, Hispanic students in my honors classes, despite the large number of Hispanic students that attend our school.’”

>“Latino students remembered him engaging them outside group meetings, asking why they required a separate forum to discuss issues of identity, and chafing at Spanish being spoken in the halls.”

>Jason Islas, a friend, was informed by Miller that their friendship needed to end because of Islas’ social awkwardness, “acne-specked face,” and his “Latino heritage.”

>By the time Miller enrolled at Duke University in 2003, his right-wing politics had hardened, as did his writing. He also became acquainted with Richard Spencer, a white supremacist and a future leader of the alt-right movement. Spencer told Mother Jones in 2016 that he acted as a “mentor” to Miller.

>Miller also complained about his high school's LGBT club and slammed Santa Monica High School for inviting a local Muslim cleric to speak on campus. "Osama Bin Laden would feel very welcome at Santa Monica High School," Miller concluded.

>pic related
This is the only one. /thread

No. Specially not that homo.

Your best comeback is an overused meme?

Yes. Bannon is definitely /ourkike/ as was Emil Maurice and pic related.

Let's not forget the best Tevye song

youtube.com/watch?v=RBHZFYpQ6nc

It doesn't matter.

I am reminded of something from Starship Troopers, wherein the teacher of the civics class is talking about value.
Basically, he comes to the conclusion that the phrase “the best things in life are free” is both technically true and inherently false, better phrased as “the best things in life cannot be bought with money”, on the basis that those things can only be bought with blood and struggle and hardship, and its never cheap.

By the same token, “there are no good Jews” is technically false but inherently true, because while a good Jew may well exist, you can never know that a Jew is a good Jew or merely another in the long line of malicious subversive Jews until its too late, and the cost is too great to justify embracing the technical falsehood in favor of the inherent truth. I would likewise conclude that a better statement would be “there are no Jews whose embrace can be justified on the potentiality of their being the exceedingly-rare good Jew”.

I fucking love how much he looks like Goebbels. His speech mannerisms are somewhat similar too

pic related

Lol holy hell. Sauce?

>62% is now less than 50%

>anti-feminism
>anti-spic
>anti-fag
>anti-muzzie

>pro-Jew

Conviction my ass.

What a sack of actual human garbage.

>hold on, non hispanic white americans are now below 50% of the US population.
Nah.

>You fags are beyond saving, Europe is still savable with 90% white and a fascist revolution
m8, you don't even have any guns.
What are you going to revolt with, fucking plastic spoons and feels?

>You don't even have any guns
Oh yes we do..

"Well, they finally got David Duke. But he sure scared the bejesus out of them. It took a massive campaign of hysteria, of fear and hate, orchestrated by all wings of the Ruling Elite, from Official Right to Left, from President Bush and the official Republican Party through the New York-Washington-run national media through the local elites and down to local left-wing activists. It took a massive scare campaign, not only invoking the old bogey images of the Klan and Hitler, but also, more concretely, a virtual threat to boycott Louisiana, to pull out tourists and conventions, to lose jobs by businesses leaving the state. It took a campaign of slander that resorted to questioning the sincerity of Duke's conversion to Christianity-even challenging him to name his 'official
church." Even my old friend Doug Bandow participated in this
cabal in the Wall Street Journal, which virtually flipped its wig in anti-Duke hysteria, to the extent of attacking Duke for being governed by self-interest(!)- presumably in contrast to all other politicians motivated by deep devotion to the public weal?!"

m.youtube.com/channel/UCtBqVgzL_cDv_t9o2hFiXXg

Prove it. And how many?

>nltimes.nl/2015/10/05/police-seize-24000-weapons-ammunition-since-2013/
>Police seize 24,000 weapons, ammunition since 2013
>Police have seized nearly 24,000 illegal guns, fake guns, starter pistols and ammunition over the past two and half years, with an increase in the number of heavy weapons. Police told NOS that they find this very disconcerting.

>nltimes.nl/2014/04/17/fewer-gun-licenses-issued/
>Fewer gun licenses being issued
>Police have been issuing fewer gun licenses in recent years and many are being revoked.

>rnw.org/archive/gun-laws-netherlands
>Gun owner
>Aspiring sport shooters must join a gun club. Application for gun club membership involves a trial period, allowing the club to find out who they are dealing with, and a background check by the Justice ministry. A criminal record - particularly one involving violent incidents –would disqualify the applicant. Currently, there are about 42,000 gun owners registered with the Koninklijke Nederlandse Schutters Associatie (Royal Dutch Riflemen’s Association). All gun clubs are registered with the KNSA, which maintains close contact with the Justice ministry.
>After one year of membership – during which period the new member can practice with guns owned by the club – members can apply for a gun permit and, if granted, purchase their first gun. After the second year of membership, gun owners can buy more guns, to a maximum of five. Guns and ammunition kept at home must be stored in separate strongboxes. The police regularly make house-calls to check whether the guns registered in a person’s name are actually in his possession and whether they are properly stored.

>Permit revoked
>Members of shooting clubs are only allowed to own guns which are suitable for use in KNSA-approved shooting matches which, for instance, rules out short-barreled revolvers and all automatic weapons which are unsuited to competitive shooting. Also, gun owners can only legally transport their guns and/or ammunition either from their home to their gun club, to a licensed gunsmith, to the police station (for inspection) or to a shooting match they hold an invitation to. All of the above via the shortest possible route.
>As gun ownership is regarded as a privilege, almost any violation of the gun laws will automatically lead to the shooter’s gun permit being revoked. Involvement in a violent incident, or even driving a car under the influence of alcohol, will also result in the permit being revoked.

Know what I have to do to get a gun?
Find someone who wants to sell me a gun and pay them for it.
Done.

I'll bet you $20 Euro monopoly dollars that there are fewer guns in the Netherlands than there are people... Hell, I bet there's fewer guns than there are muzzies!

Personally I have 8 in & around my house...
We just don't boast about it like you retards do..
Guns are for shooting things, not for playing around with like a little kid.

>Personally I have 8 in & around my house...
Prove it faggot.

And you didn't answer my fucking question.

My fav is Levitteh Danglestein.

Roy Cohn

norman finkelstein

>Are there any "good jews"?
No. Pic related.

Michael Malice is fantastic

What about the communists/Marxists? They were Jews too. Or is Marxism just a weapon used to destabilize countries to further Zionist aims?

Let's break down your BS
>Aspiring sport shooters must join a gun club
You can have a gun if you're a hunter, no gun club needed.
>The police regularly make house-calls
They don't.. Ever...
>only allowed to own guns which are suitable for use in KNSA-approved shooting matches
Again: Membership of a shooting club isn't required
>can only legally transport their guns...
That refers to a LOADED gun only
>almost any violation of the gun laws will automatically lead to the shooter’s gun permit being revoked
Like in ANY normal country? (Including the US) and no.. DUI will not result in a revoked permit, only a temporary retraction.

>Guns and ammunition kept at home must be stored in separate strongboxes.
This is actually true.. However, like I already said; Nobody's going to check this.
>Prove it faggot
F*ck you 56%.. I ain't getting out of bed for your bs.

>is Marxism just a weapon used to destabilize countries to further Zionist aims?

This. It's very complex but they need to do a bunch of things at once.

>push zionism
>Push marxism in countries
>flood the country with immigrants not only for white genocide but the genocide of all races.
They want a homogenized slave race, they want the hub of the NWO to be in Israel.

>Yeah. The ones that aren't zionists.
There aren't any non-Zionist Jews.

All Jews are inherently pro-Jew and anti-White.

>Good Jew is an oxymoron
No. No, there aren't.

Not true. Only a Jewish shill out of talking points says shit like this.

That is a very good infographic. Thank you. Whoever wrote that is very intelligent and has done much research and thinking.

>Not true.
Yes, very true.

>Only a Jewish shill out of talking points says shit like this.
Says someone claiming that there are good Jews.

Jews are not White and therefore do not belong in White countries.

Jews are inherently anti-White and therefore Whites should have nothing to do with Jews.

Jews are inherently pro-Jewish and pro-Israel and will put anything and everyone at risk to protect those things.

My mate Colin.

Never understood the “jews are not white” thing, most of the ones i have seen, even in this place look whiter than Sup Forums.

I've found out that the only good Jews are the ones that converted to Christianity and accepted Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior -- such as Bobby Fischer, etc.

Don't know about Stephen.

>Never understood the “jews are not white” thing,
Well, of course race is more than skin color.

>most of the ones i have seen, even in this place look whiter than Sup Forums.
And yet you can always tell they're a Jew and not White by the way they look.

Regardless, their actions alone make them non-White.

>With jews, you lose.

Can't wait for this guy to betray you guys. Some of you won't believe how you fell for it but at the end of the day, somethings stay consistent.

What it means is that jews are not caucasian.

So why call it white when the actual race isn't called white?

>What it means is that jews are not caucasian.
This is what I mean:

Are Jews White? (Revised)
majorityrights.com/weblog/comments/are_jews_white_revised

Ashkenazi Jews Are Not White
blogs.timesofisrael.com/ashkenazi-jews-are-not-white-response-to-haaretz-article/

Europe's Ashkenazi Jews are 50-54% Middle Eastern
blogs.timesofisrael.com/europes-ashkenazi-jews-are-50-54-middle-eastern/

I'm Not White I'm Jewish
paulkivel.com/resources/articles/23-article/74-im-not-white-im-jewish-standing-as-jews-in-the-fight-for-racial-justice

Jews in America Struggled for Decades to Become White. Now We Must Give Up Whiteness to Fight Racism.
washingtonpost.com/posteverything/wp/2015/09/22/jews-in-america-struggled-for-generations-to-become-white-now-we-must-give-up-that-privilege-to-fight-racism/

very few

skin color != race
they are a different race. 23 and me and the like can detect them.

Pic related

'white' isn't a race.

Miller reminds Trump of a young Roy Cohn, obviously. Cohn was a self hating Jew and Kek devotee. They even kind of look similar.

>So why call it white when the actual race isn't called white?
If I understand your question correctly, it's because calling the White race "the White race" is a simple description that (for the most part) people understand.

A White person is a human being of solely native European ancestry; or a human being who, if they have non-European antecedents, is nonetheless of a physical and genetic makeup that is within the range typical of people of solely European ancestry; or, the child of two Whites.

>'white' isn't a race.
Oh it's you again. I'm not going to argue with you again about how you think that the White race doesn't exist, and that any race can be French, German, Danish etc just as long as they "act" French German, Danish etc.

>I'm not going to argue with you again about how you think that the White race doesn't exist, and that any race can be French, German, Danish etc just as long as they "act" French German, Danish etc.
So why even make this pathetic fucking strawman?
Why not just learn to fucking read?
'white' isn't a race. Caucasian is.

>So why even make this pathetic fucking strawman?
Again I'm not going to argue with you because there is no point.
You're anti-White and that's that.

>Why not just learn to fucking read?
Said the person that believes any race can be Danish.

>'white' isn't a race. Caucasian is.
Why are you responding to yourself?

youtu.be/AyFxDlOVwAk

>You're anti-white
Retard, I AM WHITE. FFS how f*cked are those 56% genes of yours?
>Said the person that believes any race can be Danish.
YOU said that, not me..
>Why are you responding to yourself?
Why are you retarded and unable to do the slightest bit of comprehensive reading?

>Retard, I AM WHITE.
And? There's such a thing as self-hating Whites or White anti-Whites.

>YOU said that, not me..
So you don't believe that non-Whites can be Europeans (ie: French German, Danish etc)?

>Why are you retarded and unable to do the slightest bit of comprehensive reading?
It was a simple question. Why are you responding to yourself? You already made it clear before that post that you believe "White isn't a race. Caucasian is."

>And?
And your dumb ass strawmen are boring as fuck.
>So you don't believe that non-Whites can be Europeans (ie: French German, Danish etc)?
They can be Europeans by citizenry, not by ancestry or racial background."
>It was a simple question. Why are you responding to yourself?
I wasn't. I added a post I previously made to prove a point. Again: Why is comprehensive reading so hard for your retarded brain?

Your sub-80 iq is showing.. Are you actually a nigger?
The statements I've made:
-Jews aren't white means jews aren't caucasian
-White's not a race, caucasian is.

What you read:
-I hate white people
-I love mudslimes and rapefugees.

Conclusion:
Either retarded, or a nigger

Oh boy lemme get some popcorn

Michael Savage is one of Trump's first and most staunch allies in the media.

there are no good jews and all of them should be send to madagascar and if they refuse they get the oven instead

my aunt married a hairy jew lawyer, he's a based guy I like him. still got a hooknose, though.

>Europe
>saving itself

No, in 20 years all Europe will be is America 2.0 and European cities will look like Detroit or Chicago

STOP POSTING YOURSELF HERE HOMO KIKE MILLERSTEIN

none are good dumb fuck

he is doing a job he has no skill or experience to do

he is a kike and got the job because of kike buddy kushner. real estate jew slumlords.

yes

they literally rely on their women to get fucked by the other so they can ruin the childs life and call it a “jew”

they all get the gas, the ones that want to live are sterilized. their books are torched.