Do Military men Have Masculinity Issues?

Most recruits were raised by a single mom because their father didn't want them. They developed masculinity issues growing up without a daddy and join the military to slay poor goat farmers in Iraq or Afgan in order to prove to themselves that they are big strong men. The truth is that they are cowards.

Other urls found in this thread:

oregonlive.com/today/index.ssf/2011/04/1_in_4_children_in_us_is_being_raised_by_a_single_parent_--_report.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Citation Nedded: The Post.

>do military men have masculinity issues?
Lol yes. In high school I gave one of my brainwashed friends a ride to the meps station and every marine in and around the place was a 5"0" manlet walking around with his chest unnaturally puffed out.

I hear that people buy guns because they're insecure about their penis size...

lololololololololololololololololololololololololol
fucc u

oregonlive.com/today/index.ssf/2011/04/1_in_4_children_in_us_is_being_raised_by_a_single_parent_--_report.html

Riiiiiight.

Until little miss muffin puff needs a man with gun to come play hero, cuz Tyrone whoopin her ass one night.

Sage it.

Plenty of gay guys in the military.

Issue is their intelligence and morality.

99.99% of what the US military has ever done, for example, is Nazi level shit. No normal person would join. It should be disbanded and the world would instantly improve.

Yes, they do. And on the off chance there's still a shred of humanity, it's stripped away in the mind control extravaganza we call 'basic training'.

Who else wants to be a literal slave weapon who lives, shoots, and dies as directed?

Duh, why do you think PTSD is so prevalent among normies in the millitary and so rare in the special forces? I think the whole getting yelled at by another man and not killing him is homoerotic as fuck.

If people are incapable of maintaining their personality despite being in the service, they are weak little faggots. The military wasn't designed to fight goat farmers and they sure as fuck aren't going to change their organization for a offshoot operation. The masculinity and self confidence boosting the military does is intentional and for the better because these people at any time could be in another conventional war where they could walk around a corner and be staring down the barrel of a tank. This leaves no room for faggots who can't figure out what gender they are.

Oh, and project harder faggot.

What WAS the military designed to fight, user?

...Another military?

And who was that military designed to fight?

I hear people buy fancy cars because they're insecure about their penis size. I hear people buy solar panels because they're insecure about their penis size. I hear people buy high end computers because they're insecure about their penis size. I hear people buy sandwiches because they're insecure about their penis size. I hear people buy health insurance because they're insecure about their penis size.

Is there a point to what you are typing here or what

Because the normies in the military are pussies that want to milk that fake PTSD bullshit to the very last drop.

>t. fucking soyboy cuck watching his wife get fucked by a nigger

Yeah cus soldiers just shoot guns, they don't do anything else.

That's right. It was designed to fight other militaries, who were designed to fight still other militaries, who were designed to fight even more militaries, who ultimately WERE designed to fight farmers for the purpose of making them slaves and stealing their resources (we call that 'colonization' and 'civilization'). All by a bunch of weak, scared faggots who believed that dying as pointed and ordered by their leaders was a good idea. Your entire spiel bout 'the military' and it being strong is completely divorced from ACTUAL reality, but fits in well in the one people imagine we live in. It's not strong. It's able to destroy all right, but that's not strength.

If it were strong, a couple of those men would get the others to say 'no' to being pointed, directed, and slaughtered. This world REALLY needs some men to start getting definitions straight.

Judging by the amount of "Straight" guys I plowed in the ass or had suck my dick until I came all over their face while I served... I would say that's a possibility.

U mad bro?

>goat farmers
Hey someone has to protect goat virginity...

Thanks for your service, I salute you.

And now we know why soldiers have AIDS at 4x the rate of the civilian population. Faggots...

Do you always swallow nigger cum?

Yaassa

The Left can’t meme. Sad and saged.

Yup. Faggots.

It's AMAZING how powerful those damn faggots became! Making all those officers and support staff and combat soldiers and front liners and rear echelon motherfuckers and mp's and motor pool and all shove their cocks in his mouth and allow him to penetrate their tight throbbing asses.

How can Faggots be so powerful?!? They're almost as bad as Filipinos (the most powerful race in the world, natch).

The US millitary serves the "left" you dumb burger boy.

Nice b8.

That said, Op is a faggot. You mad bro because even though Joe's wife is fucking Jody while he is deployed she won't give you the PX poontang?

You fucking idiot. Ever been in the military? No? Didn't think so. I spent 22 years in. No PTSD, no milking the system when I retired. I could shoot a gun before I joined. I was in shape before I joined and I got plenty of pussy before I joined - maybe it's my 8 1/2 inch cock that got me laid so much - dunno. Oh, I had a college education before I joined too, and I paid for the degree I earned by working nights - not bitching about how expensive education is.

Do some guys who join the military have a little man complex and tiny cocks? Sure. They are also mechanics and plumbers and populate gyms all over the world.

Men join the military for all sorts of reasons. Some men are just born to it. You wouldn't know that though, would you pussy.

How else do you raise a generation to fight a war in the 21st century when the average lifestyle isn't as bad as 3rd world shitholes.

Least they get agency. Goodluck brothers,

You ARE a walking, talking little man complex. Holy shit, look at this speil. "Yo brah I usedta get da mad poossy brah, I knew howta shewt gunz n sheeit".

It's like a bad 80s sitcom.

>soldiers are cowards

Not seabees, we are the best and brightest. I will not be replying to any posts so don't bother arguing with me queer boys.

Special Forces literally recruit human pieces of shit who only managed to pass psych tests to get in because they’re borderline sadists with massive egos.

Sounds like my kind of people

wtf did you just say to me

Fun fact, that is not the reason

Many bases are around poor gehtos with less educated populations that don't understand safe sex. Most other fags I know use condoms religiously so we don't feed into the stereo type.

Which going back to op, many of these young military people want to prove their masculinity by fucking said population, which has plenty of STDs.

Fucking young recruits don't know better.

/r/ing the study on the Canadian military that found 30% of personnel had been victims of child abuse

I've never understood the hate boner people have for the military, especially on a Cantonese fish yodeling forum.

Someone must rise and defend the dumpsters and trash cans.

I hear people buy food and HAVE OPINIONS (I know right? xD) because they have masculinity issues

Bullshit, AIDS spreads overwhelmingly from faggotry. You queers have tried like hell to make it seem like it's a hetero disease too, but the stats - not really.

Are you fucking retarded, nigger? If you take a dick in the ass or put your dick in someone else's ass, you're a FAGGOT.

This is one reason allowing fags in the military was a mistake.

6'2, 205 when I joined. So, no little man complex needed you fag. Truth is truth whether your pussy ass likes it or not.

Pussy isn't hard to get. lol. You dumbass. Every man who has ever tried even a little has gotten laid.

You mad bro?

Fuck it, buy some lifts for your shoes.

Fucking homo on Sup Forums and thinks he fits in here. Fuck I’ve seen it all. Take your gay ass to reddit faggot you don’t fit in here