This proud BLACK WOMAN will appear on the front of the $20 dollar bill once Trump's reign racist reign of terror is...

This proud BLACK WOMAN will appear on the front of the $20 dollar bill once Trump's reign racist reign of terror is over. Stay mad racists!

lel, gonna start seeing a lot more 5s and 10s then, jigaboo

Yay, now we can get back to using black people as currency again.

Fair enough you Jibaboos need a role Model maybe the ones who survive living with niggers will live long enough to actually read up on her and choose to stop shooting each other over $20 bills and Maybe she stop perpetually spinning in her grave at how far black people have Fallen

>Writes Nigger on every $20 with Tubman on it
>Draw noose around neck
Going to have so much fun handing out nigger bills

Good
Paying for things with niggers is a right that was taken from the white race

You know what bugs me? That whenever they "include" women, it's always a two-fer. Never a white chick.

>This proud BLACK WOMAN will appear on the front of the $0 dollar bill!

You're the racist that wants to replace a White Man!

Then I guess we have to make sure Trump never leaves power.

A black gun toting republican woman who freed hundreds, perhaps thousands, from oppression and slavery.

Underrated

Also, sage faggots

I haven't touched cash in a long time tbqhekfb

who would want a 12 dollar bill?

>
amen

She’s already on a fucking syrup bottle. What more do niggers want?!

>Ayo
>Hol up
>I'mma finna
>votes for Obama
>Ay mah nigga
>Hol up
>bix nood
>finna
>Ayo nigga, how much for dat crack rock?
>Only one Tubman mah nigga

I kek'd pretty hard at this.

Replace Andrew Jackass with a black woman? I'm ok with that. They can also put Obama on the joke $2 bill to replace Thomas "muh agrarian society" Jefferson.

Heil Washington!
Heil Hamilton!
Heil Trump!

Will she now?

She literally dindu nuffin for america.....

Who?

Sage

I can't wait. I will be writing all kinds of "nigger facts" on the bills before passing them along.

3/5s kek. Underrated!

>1 post by this ID

I, for one, am looking forward to using black people as a form of currency again.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH DED

good i'll just immediately smash the person who hands me that bill in the face as hard as i can every single time and exclude everyone but white 20 something looking men from that fate. seems like a deal snow nigger.

Yuck, I don’t even know how southerners could tolerate niggers. Just the mere sight of them is an awful thing for the eyes, and don’t get me started on their terrible smell.

GREAT, SO MY HARD-EARED $20 WILL NOW ONLY BE WORTH $12???

FUCKING NIGGERS RUIN EVERYTHING.

*EARNED :)

Anthony Johnson needs to be on a bill.
Something small that all the blacks will see.

I massive reason why America is great because we had incomparable minds and leaders during the early youth of our nation. Where EU paints memes like dumbass buildings and cucks like Canada which still (has to) put a monarch on their dollar, we have generals and literal philosopher kings of the day. You would be hard pressed to find someone who contributed more to the country than the current line up, and it DEFINITELY wasnt a women. Its just disrespect to the point where you want to throw a nigger on there beside the greatest president of all time because of m-muh diversity. At most, she should be mixed with Lincoln as they are the same time period.

Put her on govt issued EBT cards instead of $20s, so that blacks will actually get to see their champion runaway