Tell Mike Cernovich why he's not getting viewers/attention anymore. He wants to know why

Tell Mike Cernovich why he's not getting viewers/attention anymore. He wants to know why.

youtu.be/rV9c1Q3MoTQ

Because the washed up jewish whore already got his 15 minutes, just like milo and all the others.

because he counter signaled Nehlan

I like Mike, but without inside sources on the big happenings brewing now, I'm just not as interested. Throughout 2017, it was nice to get his take on all the fake news attacks on Trump, but now, the real shit's about to go down, so I don't particularly care to hear from commentators.

because of his annoying lisp and grating voice I can't listen to it

Did he actually ask why? If so, that’s the saddest shit I’ve ever heard.

Because there is no reason to watch him repeat what he reads off of pol.

P.S Hi Mike

>bans people
>asks why they don't come back
well done kike certainlyabitch you outplayed yourself

Because you have no integrity, Mike. You're an attention whore and don't give a fuck about what you say. And you absolutely blew your 60 minutes interview.

He needs to evolve or he will become irrelevant

He cucked out big time. He should have called the interviewer a cuck to his face. That's why he's failing hard now. He bowed to the mainstream media because he wants to be one considered a real journalist.

Probably because he's a poseur opportunist faggot. I never liked this guy.

Yo who is the broad talking to

The only thing Mike Cernovich believes in is Mike Cerovich.

Because he's a hook nosed kike traitor.

the eceleb movement is fickle.

Also, I bet there's a lot of people like me. Got red pilled but stuck with normie right wing stuff. McInnes, Milo, Shapiro, Limbaugh, Hannity etc.

Since coming to pol for the Paddock Vegas conspiracies, I kind of am on the pol evolutionary path. I see that black violence and Muslim extremism are the 2 biggest issues facing America and the world respectively. The culture war and the lies of the MSM are my main concerns.

The ecelebs can't fill my needs anymore. Pol has the real important shit and Breitbart is my mainstream news source.

I bet the hate spewed towards middle America since Drumpft has created a lot of people like me - I voted for Trump and they are attacking me daily trying to win me back but in reality they pushed me so hard that I hate leftists' guts now.

Im too hardened to bother with Cernovich types anymore.

I appreciate what Mike's doing and trying to do, but the guy's presentation style is basically unwatchable for me. It's unplanned and he will break off into unrelated stories, repeat himself half a dozen times or be childminding at the same time and spend have the time cooing at his kids. I've tried to watch a few times and got ten/fifteen minutes in and Mike still hasn't got to a point because of his kids.

He really, really needs to take some presentation lessons, plan something out and stick to it and, while I appreciate he's a doting father, plenty of youtubers who are parents, manage to make political videos which aren't three quarters of the time dealing with family issues. If we're watching political videos then our time is valuable too. He would do a lot better if he took a few tips from Stephen Molyneux's stylebook.

Yeah the scope, “call me” was pathetic mook

He always seemed long winded, boring, and smug to me. Could never get into his stuff.

>shit talks nehlen
>shills for Israel against Iran
>reads pol posts live and acts like its ground breaking
>may be a jew
Fuck this guy

Because he’s a low iQ Jew who thinks is smart.

Lispy McSteroids is a walking joke but still better than Richard Spencer

Holy shit Mike is looking ROUGH. He looks like he is loosing sleep and living hard, it looks like he is deeply disappointed in the fact that his popularity has fizzled off.

His heyday was during the election, it was a conservative/altright rally that raised all boats. Almost everybody talking pro-Trump saw gains in popularity, he was a semi useful tool in that time and place.

The problem for him now is that he isn't saying anything unique and people don't like his rambling so much and his personality is too arrogant. Plus, he is obviously a financial opportunist who has employed the "fake it til you make it" strategy, the problem is people always knew he was a charlatan, but they amplified him on social media him anyway during the election because we needed as much help as possible. Now he has been discarded.

He is ultimately an anti-white Jew who isn't very smart, so what do you expect?

the gears of war have been broken free
> nothing matters til the true happening
1488 4this coming

Give Stefan Molyneux a listen. No doubt this is going to trigger some people in this thread, but if you're not triggering people you aren't doing it right.

Anyway, I like his stuff and I think it may be just what you're looking for.

Please someone from the medical profession explain the dichotomy between his appearance and his voice.
Was he castrated?

Given he has children I don't think he was castrated. His cartilage just formed that way.

FPBP

nah everyone can get that damaged skin from the sun and aging. He married a persian he probably got bad sun burnt flying on a carpet with her in agrabah

He looks sleepy because he has a qt half-Persian infant daughter to take care of. I'm jealous. I always thought I'd be a good girldad.

He talks about himself in third person.

i wish i could eat blue pills all day like you

firth poth beth poth

>Goes from redpill alpha to bluepill cuck

>BUY MY BOOK

He thinks he deserves respect without actually being a real intellectual.
And who told him he could be a broadcaster with that voice???
He just needs to go.

because he turned into an anti-trump sjw faggot.

Styxgassenjuden1488 is the only person I still have any interest in listening to

Because he's an Alt-lite, subversive kike cunt.

He doesn't get viewers anymore because his faggy lispy voice makes it impossible to take him seriously.

because he won't cuck me and my gf

isn't it funny how they all turned out to be jews? funny how that is.

>t Gorilla

He also supports Israel so fuck him

Anyone have the link to the styx music video where he says "he who controls the memes, controls infinity"? it was funny shit.

It's his wife's son maybe

Go read a book instead. This guy sucks even more than Cernovich. Trying to start some cult of personality, no real morals or foundation, just has a bunch of Socratic words

He said on stream he has a cold right now.
Also, he's got a skin condition, which is what causes that redness sometimes I think. Yeah he used to pull 1k+ viewers easily, now he's lucky to get 200. I'm sure he'll get amplified again during 2018/2020 elections. Hopefully he wises up and realizes appeasing the media doesn't work, and he's never going to be considered a real journalist. He just needs to do his pundit thing and call the media and leftist fucks the cucks they are.

kek

I can't get over his satanist/occult/666 bullshit. Everything he says, even though it sounds good and common sense for the most part, is tainted by it. I can't take someone like that seriously at all, and it's not a good look for any movement.

Mike "knock it off with the jew stuff man" Thernovich

Gee I wonder why nobody gives a fuck about him or any of those alt lite faggots anymore?

could be on his second music channel "fatHawaiianMan"

Who?

Yeah, that defoo shit is fucked man. Why are all these alt-right/alt-lite e-celebs so tainted with weird personality/beliefs/traits.

>no real morals or foundation
source?

Just give him your Shekels.

headstrong into the blade of time we lunge...

They just want a good paycheck for shilling.
Jews just want money.

>Breitbart is my mainstream news source

He cut himself off from an audience by using shitty platforms like twitter and periscope that revolve around smartphone users with short attention span. Instead, he could have been streaming on YouTube or Twitch and having guests on who are more interesting than himself, and became Warski.

Anyway, the scene went further right and he stayed too close to the centre, so he's boring as fuck now. We have much more interesting people to listen to now.

Who ?

he shilled for iran intervention

Because they want your money. They Cuck on important issues like the JQ,Hitler,Race Realism, Immigration and could care less about what is going on in the world other than to get your money and popularity. These people use Pol all the time for that purpose.

Oh I think he's pretty good.

You saying he has no morals or codes leads me to believe you really don't watch his stuff and are just shitposting.

Fuck off molymeme, no one cares about you anymore you sell out piece of shit.

Definitely agree with the Molyneux suggestion. His channel is called Freedomainradio.

Definitely has his issues, but will probably fit for where you are in the progression.

Did he not fuck up on Alex Jones show and now the two probably don't talk. Do not even see Mike on Alex's show.

he's kinda boring, he just goes on and does nothing and reacts to chat like a moron, or browses Twitter or something

This. As soon as he started cucking like a pathetic lapdog for the lefty jews that fucking hate him anyway I tuned out of le baboon brainwave man.

How did he sell out? Please explain. Serious question.

Everyone is going to suck off Warski and then he will be gone in a year and then the next person etc. It seems like a revolving door on hype than anything that is going to be longer lasting.

Lurk 2 years before posting again newfag.

And it's Sup Forums not pol.

he looks like shit lol

Nah, what's more likely is that MIke is looking disheveled because he's part of the swamp and helped Steve Bannon commit treason and sedition.

he stills goes on Alex Jones I think.

To be honest I just follow channels that make videos on subjects and cover them than cater to a E-Celeb thing. There are few channels were the subject is the focus and not themselves.

ALMONDS: ACTIVATED

THIS REALLY ACTIVATES MY ALMONDS

Lurk 2 years before posting again newfag.

And it's Sup Forums not pol.

These e celeb fucks need to realize most of us are just looking for a podcast to listen to on our way into work, not some cult to join. Shit is weird man.
if you've read a few books, it's easy to see they never put out anything new or interesting.

Blacks and muslims your biggest threats? lmao GOOD GOY

Look at how he has changed his opinion on Christianity and religion in general.
And then, look at what he says about men and men's rights... but always gives a special platform to female ecelebs. Shit man, if he is a traditionalist and believes in all that stuff he talks about, why isn't he constantly telling all the girls he has on his show to leave and not come back until they have at least 3 kids?

He said he had a cold there

Why are we watching this? I never watch any of these, unless there is a happening

Not at all, I listened to him on the way to work for a while. He changes his views on stuff and doesn't live or enforce what he espouses. Definitely a captivating speaker though

>creating fake news and expecting people to take you seriously

Right wingers are dumb, but they're not that dumb. Mike is worse than most patreon conservative thots out there.

what about what about

I sincerely like Mike i even took his advice and went on a trip to thailand after i had a bad break up. Also read his book. The reason i don't watch him anymore is because i feel like he is running game on us... No one is willing to talk about the zionist jews and israel. I dont want to be duped into saudis did 911 when we fucking know it was the zionists. Mike i dont hate you or anything but i cannot trust you until you declare your positive political views. All i have heard you say about the middle east is i hate saudi arabia... Does that mean you love israel? When you listen to christopher cantwell... and then you listen to mike cernovich you cannot help but be suspicious of the motives.

I saw him in some panel with Molyneux and he was just on his phone in front of a live audience. Why is this guy famous?

I don't know that changing your opinion is a bad thing. Hell, once upon a time I was a full blown lefty. When Stefan makes a switch in positions he's pretty clear about why and goes into details about it. Being frozen in thought is Limbaugh's shtick.

I admit Stefan is only mid-upper tier red pill, but there's a place and a need for that. Having everyone blasting out at full power levels is only going to scare the normies away.

I guess all I'm saying is Stefan has done a shitload more good than harm, and sometimes a thousand tiny red pills are more effective than one giant one.

1st poop, best poop

He's too self obsessed and his ego is very distracting. I also believes he is more concerned with making money vs. being honest.

It's only a coincidence, goy.

The kike is yeb tier Lel pls watch...

Cernovich Pettibone sisters sex tape. That would increase view counts. Hopefully he takes his super male vitality beforehand

> I see that black violence and Muslim extremism are the 2 biggest issues facing America and the world respectively.
>Kikebart

>Ignoring international Jewry

alt lite sucks nigger dick

>hey ne1 ever hear of Stefan Molyneux??
Fuck off boomer. Facebook awaits