CIANIGGERS FORMALLY ASKING Sup Forums TO PREDICT THE FUTURE

CIANIGGERS FORMALLY ASKING Sup Forums TO PREDICT THE FUTURE

and they're going to give 200k USD to the user who's most correct.
apparently when you sign up they give you some live model w/ free malware.
wouldn't it be just a jolly time to adjust the inputs with our data?

archive.is/ZdoWb
dni dot gov/index.php/newsroom/press-releases/item/1838-iarpa-announces-the-geopolitical-forecasting-challenge-to-improve-crowdsourced-forecasts

currently driving so I haven't even read the page I just heard it on the radio and immediately thought of you.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/ZdoWb
youtube.com/watch?v=-iHt1UQK4e4
youtu.be/eFfFtq1fljY
youtu.be/lp8qUeEHPZ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>LARPA.

What even is this?

And here is who's shilling it on public radio

iarpa
nothing is a coincidence lel

bump for interdast

They're

A: trying to catch remote viewers to force recruit them
B: trying to catch time travelers
And
C: trying to find... the ones.

Truth is America will enter a civil war and balkanize into 4 or 5 factions and territories, at least 3 based on race and 2 ideological ones.

Every. Fucking. Time.

>archive.is/ZdoWb
>what will the spot price of Brent Crude oil be on a particular date?
200k for something that will make people billions

I'd love to do this, but I think my theory would be too radical (been working on it for abt 3 years). When do they put out the rules?

Wasn’t aware remote viewers were sought after, if I was one should I be careful?

Ok seriously though, if we sign up and do well, do we get jobs or do we get v&? Asking for a friend who spends 247 on here and studying super forecasting.

Who's gonna bet billions on some larper? And which larper do they listen to?

>driving
>radio
>sharing without reading

Boomer crypto kike scum

Oh nm this sounds gay. You sign up, they vet you, then they provide the data stream of whatever "crowd" and you crunch it.

Whether you win or not they'll take your work and methods. Sounds a lot like Assanges project they stole from him at Uni. Fucking cianiggers.

>A: trying to catch remote viewers to force recruit them
>B: trying to catch time travelers
>And
>C: trying to find... the ones.

THIS! If you are spiritually adept DO NOT participate in stuff like this. Also do not sign up to donate blood, bone marrow, do 23andme, etc. The entire purpose of 23andme especially is to search for special beings....

Then again, those who are adept will most likely instantly know this is a bad idea.

Personally I can channel and am telepathic, they probably know by now, but I don't care.

What if i spent my life denying my abilities and just want to make mad money and or save America?

>larpa

Lol they're making fun of us.

Sorry pal, I just upgraded your threat matrix.

I don't like giving advice of this nature because I'm not an expert, only been in the game for about 10 years, and it is up to the individual, I don't want to imprint my own personal views.

That said, you should know there are many people who choose not to develop them. I think it is a waste but that is your right. Then again, it is a very difficult undertaking, I understand why people choose not to pursue it.

It is there if you wish to use it, and if you wish to pay the price. Use your power, in my opinion.

Also, final point, these attributes are strongly correlated with negative blood type. If you are white with negative blood type and have spiritual proclivities.... you have a responsibility.

My thought from the beginning.
Shekelsteinberg is probably behind the bots on here.

please goyim make us billions of dollars while we give bleached bones.

I'm calling bullshit on remote viewers and time travelers but I wouldn't be surprised if it's something else. I've never believed for a moment that DNA data is secure. Obviously there's a handful of states with the need for that data and the ability to access it.

Might be looking for superhumans, people with immunities or unique proteins, someone with the cure to that degenerative Jew disease, or maybe an Abnormal Survivor. They're looking for fucking Chirico Cuvie.

PAHFECTO SOLJIA

Guy posts this, then turkish coup attempt happens. Hmmmmm. Proof he wasn't a larp, or just convenient?

Idiots. We can only predict the future as a hive mind.

I grew up predicting cards and deaths. Kinda freaked me and everyone around me. Forgot about it.

Now i predict fucked up political and financial shit and spent the last decade trying to justify it with consciousness and instinctive observation and science and game theory. But it's forcing math to match instincts.

I'm a jap and I don't think I'm negative. Also a Gater so that shit spooks me.

There's a guy. Bruce bueno de mesquita. He basically claims he uses fuzzy math and algos to predict geopolitical shit and was ignored by the feds for a decade til they admitted he was 90% better than their analysts. I don't think they want psychics, necessarily. Prediction is prediction.

I'm not sure what i believe in.

Yes, it is scary when you prove unequivocally to yourself though experience that there are spiritual levels that supersede local observable rules. Choose to cultivate it or stay with what you have unlocked, the choice is yours.

It's not exclusively negative blood type, that's just one common thread you can pull to discover this. Obviously Asiatics have a rich history of this connection.

I don't know what "Gater" means.

youtube.com/watch?v=-iHt1UQK4e4

Some spoopy larp about the gifted and talented public school program from the 90s. Shows up here occasionally

My dreams sometimes become real. Will I make the cut?

That airplane you keep on in your room needs to be cleaned is collecting more than dust at this stage

>>A: trying to catch remote viewers to force recruit them
>>C: trying to find... the ones.

Can confirm. Predictive analytically derived Trump's Election back in '89. Those who are aware it occurred will definitely deny it.

Welp. time to go underground...

Oh, the GATE program, Tavistock. Yeah they are heavily involved in researching special human attributes. They were one of the first to discover the negative blood type connection. Again that is not the only factor, simply an indicator.

Ok the quick breakdown is as follows. Precognition, deja vu, remote viewing, telepathy, empathy, energy work/channeling, shape-shifting, "seeing" spiritual entities, etc are a wide array of activities and practices designed to show people there is more to life than what meets the eye. If you experience any of them the idea is that your soul must reconcile with this new information in the face of a culture and soceity that says none of it is real or legitimate, the goal being the universe learns. Like bugs to a light, the natural tendency of the universe is to gravitate towards integrating higher levels of understanding juxtaposed with aforementioned challenges of material day to day existence. It's not necessarily a 100% certainty that you must have the stones to use what you see despite culture telling you it's fake, but it is likely the case.

Good luck.

Do the CIA actually post here or is every CIA user a Larper? wondering if I have been opening my mouth too much while thinking I was just playing along with some nerd

Of course the agencies monitor and even post here.

The main goal is to catch potential law breaking, these spooks are not involved in the stuff we are talking about, because it's something that is kept from rank and file employees.

Secondary goals are to scrape data for inputs into the scenario analysis along with all the other shit they get from google, isps, credit card processors, phone companies, etc.

Third purpose is a more developed form of the second, it's to look into how egregores and spiritual intent impacts the way events unfold, especially because Sup Forums is even more influential than most people know. It naturally follows that there are individuals particularly aware of these mechanics, consciously or not, and how this works.

That's the fun part.

I’m going to get v& now. Thanks.

>mfw i haven't been on pol for a year and niggas be talking about special beings

Holy fucking shit what happened to this board?

How long have you been here, these threads always show up in high activity boards. There were threads like this on Sup Forums 10 years ago.

fuck that, I thought it was all fake. Said some "Deep Unspecific Metaphoric Bullshit" about truffles and then went to sleep. Woke up to see if they answered my question and the thread was 404'd. First time I thought that maybe not all Larpers are fake and I should stfu up about what Larpers say on Sup Forums

Is this about the AI they want to scan billions of data points on the internet and then predict the future? And then, putting in its own stimuli, controlling the future?

Wait til all your tech starts acting up. Lol.

If America and the DNI don't do it, China or Russia will.

(((Goldstein)))

I rarely browsed b, and pol on occasions but I definitely don't remember these threads. Then again I started browsing v and mu first in 2009 and still remain my mains.

theres a cryptocoin that does this but only for markets, it tries to harness the so called 'wisdom of the crowds' and automatically rewards people who make good predictions

perhaps cia should make something similar, we'd all be rich

More datamining, nothing new.

My forecast is: the proverb that says "the bank always wins" will fail for once in history and forever.

god damnit, you mean like my battery running dead about 3 times faster than usual even with WiFi and Bluetooth offline?

Lmfao!!!!! Nothing suspicious at all, user. Don't worry. Nevermind those calls from dead numbers and carrier messages from unregistered shortcodes.

Sounds like you're already in the club. If you say 'gangstalking' you're automatically a schizo. Don't forget that part.

Why does this feel like some kind of trap to find those who should not more than they are allowed to?

The Southwest US will secede from the US after the Mexican majority successfully agitate for secession all faciltated by the (((media))).
The Northwest US will be colonised by China so as to completely undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean, Vancouver is already 43% Chinese and the San Francisco is being used as their base in the US.
Australia and New Zealand will be vassals of China after it successfully colonises its major coastal cities via the unregulated student visa program in both countries.
Canada will be sold to the highest bidder, however Vancouver will be secured by China as part of its strategy to undermine US hegemony in the Pacific Ocean. The demographic push will then head south into Seattle and Portland linking up with the Chinese colonists pushing north from San Francisco.
The complete loss of the West coast by the US will turn it into a banana republic and global US hegemony will be over. This will be the signal for the Sunni muslims to implement their own colonisation program, specifically, Western Europe, where the population has been demoralised by the (((media))) and the massive casualties and destruction of the European wars of the 20th century.
Eastern Europe will unite to oppose the Sunni muslim takeover of Europe, leading to nuclear strikes on Istanbul, Riyadh, Islamabad and Cairo by Russian nuclear forces.

what happens to the rest of america?

Both the US govt and the international finance mafia owe me vast sums of money. And yet they ask me to compete for an American Idol prize? Why dont you look me in the eye and beg for forgiveness.

Shut it down

I already won this game.

uh-huh, listen. sweetie, maybe you should go to sleep and take your medication.

>(((Stein)))

>when you get recalled back to hell

based

Come on guys the government is your friend.

I really hate say it, but IMO, it breaks apart. The (((liberal and globalist))) North East will look upon the nationalist mid-west and south with disdain and either there will be a civil war between the two blocs or they mutually agree upon the territorial division, it’s not a good outcome.

How does one reverse the effects of demographic polarization. We all know that is how they have "accomplished" as much as they have. If not for George Zimmerman false hate crime narrative and subsequent race polarization, then United we would all Stand.

Demograpic polarization is just part of it but it is the backbone of the "Us vs Them" group think conflict they encourage.

There are even shill posts here that aim specifically at attacking the centrists by saying "Pick one side of my neatly draw imaginary line faggot!"

Trayvon story derailed the Occupy movement and was an antithesis to the Anonymous Collective that inspired it. The only way I see to reverse it it to overcome it you self and influence others to see through it but maybe someone else has a more proactive approach? better memes?

>PREDICT THE FUTURE
>going to give 200k USD to the user who's most correct.
Implying they know.

This image and mad digits declare you’re a fat faggot.

Seriously though, it stopped happening when i taped over my phone cameras. So however paranoid you are, dealwith it.

I relish in the fact that whatever I'm "supposed" to be doing. Apparently I'm not.

Done.
Where do I pick up the money?
youtu.be/eFfFtq1fljY

I don't believe in time travel, but if you want evidence for remote viewing and other ESP phenomena, look into the research of Michael Persinger. It's real.

This thread is spooking me out

Winner.

>Might be looking for superhumans

I can cook minute rice in 54 seconds.

You'll never find me.

what kind of time scale, within 40 years? good digits

One cannot reverse the influence of demographic polarisation because of inate in-group preference in humans, it is the result of culture, every group has a culture. Take the Chinese as an example, a 4000 year old civilised culture that values collectivism over individualism. The Chinese value a strong central govt because throughout Chinese civilised history wheb there hasn’t been one chaos has ensured. Compare this to the liberal societies of the Anglo-Saxons and Northern Europeans. Free from invasion by the Saracen, Turkish and Mongol hordes, these people were able to develop a unique culture built on trust and the application of law. When a foreign culture becomes the demographic majority, it will always try and agitate for greater poltical autonomy from its host country and if that foreign culture happens to share a border with its home culture, then it will agitate for secession from the host country so as to unite it with its motherland.

MFW this 'contest' is just a ploy to throw-off other nations on the idea that we actually have working AI. Plausible deniability.

We is AI n Sheeeit n we aint gonna let no other nation know it, so we throw dis out to prove we in da dark.

Bumping with rare Terry Davis.

What a great picture. I wonder: does your generation even know what an encyclopedia is? Two thousand years of literary tradition, flushed down the shitter by a single website.

10-20 years. The (((globalists))) and ((( cultural marxists))) have doubled down since Trump’s election to President and the threat they perceive to come from resurgent Nationalism in the West. The scenario I have outlined will occur after Trump cucks out on his promised immigration reforms and other nationalistic election promises. This will result in the Democrats regaining control of Congress and the Presidency. They will then implement authoritarian anti-hate laws so as to destroy the embryonic nationalist movements in the West, hence there will be no visible resistance from the population to rally around to counter the colonisation and break up of their countries. However, in Eastern Europe, where western liberalism has never taken off, nationalism will surge after the population in these countries realise they have no choice and but to battle the Saracen, Turkish and Central Asian hordes once again.

>not listening to talk radio while driving
I’ll bet you listen to music like a fucking normie. Probably coon tunes as well.
>>>/r*ddit/

Shimmer Shekels Jew man! The Steins are behind it again, what are the odds!?
>SHUT IT DOWN NOW GOYIM

This.

Is psychic. Can confirm.

Driving while posting a paragraph length post. Holy fuck man you in traffic?

Checks out...
Fugh.

>balkanize

Russian shill detected. That word has too many syllables for Americans to understand.

race war, it is the only option, dont let anyone tell you otherwise
you people that think youre going to solve things with strong words and discussions are fucking retarded 5 year olds.
grow up

Oy vey goyim, what do you think da future holds, eh?

>Rubs hands

My heritage is not for sale.

>The entire purpose of 23andme especially is to search for special beings....

THIS

Even the Muslims are going on about how the Jews are using Genetic testing to find the next prophet to murder.

It's odd. I can sort of see why someone might choose not to cultivate such abilities, as it will forever disconnect you from most of the population.

Yet to me, nothing offered by the mundane world could compared to what is offered by the sublime experiences offered by the life of spiritual development.

One day North America will be just Mexico and Canada.

IARPA LIKES TO CROWDSOURCE

>One cannot reverse the influence of demographic polarisation because of inate in-group preference in humans

So, while I agree with the in-group preference, I do feel like groups such as anonymous accomplish this. Anonymous rose most in popularity as a group during the Occupy movement and as a group, could be identified as a demographic. Demographic polarization cannot be "reversed" but it can be "depolarized". This is exactly how liberals are capable of accepting simultaneous beliefs that contradict each other. The contrast of those beliefs is reduced in importance while the contrast in some other target axis is reinforced.

>Look at all the unjustified violence from police... dont look at black crime rates

>I support womens rights, LGBT..... and Islam

>I support sanctuary cities but want the govt to get a handle on the heroine problem

Essentially, you make the lines of axis less important and highlight your own. This all comes down to the power of the media to brainwash. Realistically it would take an enitre movement to generate a group identity that all human beings could relate to in order to depolarize the the axis of divisions beneath it.

TL'DR we need the aliens to attack us for the sake of unifying us. It would be the only way to get the evil fucks trying to destroy us all to rethink their own personal goals... by the way I am high af, take all of what I said with a grain of salt

CIA Niggers can't even predict the future?

I'll tell you what see for free.
Food shortages in Europe. Hunger. Sickness. War. So much death. A dividing of peoples. Rage with no limit. Destruction. A destroyed Continent. I see those hiding in bunkers pulled out by the hoards. So many hands pulling them, dragging them. Doing terrible things to them. Underground, taken from them. Blood runs above and below like rivers who seek to funnel into the Earth but have no place to go as the ground is already full.
The future is dark. Full of death. Full of fear. Full of pain.
Wars to control turn into wars of annihilation. There is no escape. People run, but with nowhere to go. People beg, but their is no forgiveness, people hurt but nobody cares.
This is the future I see. It's awful.
The future is awful.

> t. kike demoralizer

Give 200k away you say?

I predict a small army of trolls will alter the spread before halftime

They're trying to harvest meme magic, the DHS has been planning this for years. They even had a fucking CONGRESS MEETING ABOUT IT!!!

youtu.be/lp8qUeEHPZ0

Those 200K are like a fucking bounty for handing your dumb ass to the fbi.
The plan is obviously to lure some clever user, that has the deepest insight into stuff and silence him, thus stealing the clever ones from pol.
Also
>wanting to catch some turboautismo mastermind that can see thru the kike tricks and predict global events
>Hurrr durrr, we will bait him with 200K

Tell me pls, why are intel agencies so retarded?

No one with decent analytical skills will give even one single iota of actionable intel to DNIniggers without payment.

Still buying that left and right shit huh? Two sides of the same Jewish coin

we congress nao

I predict they are so retarded cuz they know more retards are here than at their Langley va xmas party. 200k of someone else's money! Yeah. I got beachfront property in az too. Bet a Sup Forums goes for it tho. Bitches are dumb....

They won't bug that office. Nope