/IberiaGeneral/ - God's Will

An Peninsula United is what God wanted to be. Portugal must stop allying itself with (((Protestants))) and leave their Brazilian "royal family" and accept the realitiy that Catholic Kingdoms in Iberia are to be United and Archieve Greatness at His Eyes like we did before.

Iberia must be united to pursue God's Will

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/world/articles/2017-02-12/after-hard-years-refugee-finds-a-home-with-french-family
leparisien.fr/val-de-marne-94/val-de-marne-ces-familles-qui-hebergent-des-refugies-26-12-2017-7472214.php
jrsfrance.org/jrs-welcome-refugie/
gladio.blogspot.pt/2010/12/candidato-ao-trono-de-portugal-tambem.html?m=0
presse-papiers.org/jaccueille-un-refugie-chez-moi
youtube.com/watch?v=st67ssYh-kk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

John, please stop, it´s not too late for you to find help.

Es muy tarde anons, vayanse a la cama a dormir.

It's never too late to dream of an United Iberia. We together have acomplished wonders and together, again, we will acomplish more!

João tell me about the Christcucks flooding Europe with niggers plan - even with Islamic niggers? What are you trying to achieve, christcuck?

>Christcucks
wash your mouth

fuck off retard

Case number 1 to provide evidence:

>"The experience is much more enriching than costing," says Loic Gandais, 56, a PUBLIC SERVANT for the Paris region.

>The shy, tall young man selected to stay with them was Cheikh Ahmed, a married father of 4-year-old twins from Guinea.

>Loic Gandais deeply regrets the "wave of xenophobia and racism" he thinks is being encouraged in France and Europe by populist far-right parties. Even though there has been a temporary stay on U.S. President Donald Trump's ban on travelers and immigrants from seven predominantly Muslim countries, he calls that policy "a nightmare."
in usnews.com/news/world/articles/2017-02-12/after-hard-years-refugee-finds-a-home-with-french-family

>by a christian
I feel flatered when you assume that only Catholics are Christians, which is true, but the press thinks otherwise

Pal, no one cares about the monarchy. It will never happen, they are multicultural cucks.
About tha "united iberia, it will never happen too, i don´t even need to explain why.
But still spanish people are brother's.

What about the Jesuits service?
Case #2 - leparisien.fr/val-de-marne-94/val-de-marne-ces-familles-qui-hebergent-des-refugies-26-12-2017-7472214.php
jrsfrance.org/jrs-welcome-refugie/

> they are multicultural cucks.
Are they really?

We are the missing part in the Hispanic Imperium. We broke free of English dominion at last. It is our destiny
>Monarchy is bad, mkay
The Republic is not sustainable

>posts french article
the french are masonic puppets

Spanish are bros but there's no need for a union, we had one before and quickly backed off for a reason, we are an independent nation with our own culture. Thanks but no thanks.

Yes they are, that cuck called D Duarte Pio said it hundreds of times.

gladio.blogspot.pt/2010/12/candidato-ao-trono-de-portugal-tambem.html?m=0

from the same thread: presse-papiers.org/jaccueille-un-refugie-chez-moi
So you are denying this?
That Jesuits don't run up this stuff?

This.
youtube.com/watch?v=st67ssYh-kk

That applies to most countries that used to be monarchies anyway.
Leaving the system was a mistake but it's not posible to restablish them nowadays as most if not all monarchs are cucked by post-modernism in some way.
It'd be clever to go for some kind of fascist or totalitariam whatever government and wait until less cucked heirs are born, they'd be teached the tradional way like everybody after all.

The only thing that can fix iberia now is for Pelayo to return from heaven with a divine cohort of Isabel I, El Cid and Geraldo. At least.

Catholics aren't Christian

yes, true patriotism requires portugal to be spains submissive little bitch

>Catholics aren't Christian

Cool flag based portubro

I agree and they're generally way more cucked.

A united Iberia would have been great. Now it's too late as the EU unification will make this difficult

...or you can comeback to XXI century, compadre!

It's weirdly comforting to see that the spaniards are as black pilled as we are.

I wish hermano

stfu you cuck, what would even be the advantage of being part of spain?