Still Happy Hillary isn't President?

Remember all the standard complaints about Hillary.
Taking money, along with everything else..
How does it feel that Trump has been guilty of just about everything Hillary was accused of?

youtube.com/watch?v=XCGsI7r9Qj4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eD-eXhMims8&t=874
bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37826098
paperspaperspapers.wordpress.com/2017/01/25/the-everything-terrible-the-trump-administration-has-done-so-far-omnibus/
youtube.com/watch?v=vaWFwNMJDs0
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/barry-honey-sherman-murder-canada-toronto-police-billionaire-double-homicide-a8180376.html
youtube.com/watch?v=v28nU7-vYR8
snopes.com/tag/wikileaks/
youtu.be/sUV8vzottpI?t=183
youtube.com/watch?v=kWIT7yydp4A
youtu.be/mndnW6cmkzc?t=1294
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can you imagine how things would be if she was president? The lack of all the bizarre shit Trump does lol

There'd be nothing but fluff pieces coming from the media, nobody paying any attention to the actual workings of government, none of this corruption in the FBI being revealed.

Also don't forget the donations to the Clinton Foundation would still be rolling in from foreign governments. Can't imagine why they would ever want to do that. Thankfully nobody would be paying attention to the workings of the government.

Let's not forget war with Russia after putting boots on the ground in Syria

what the fuck are you that much of a cuck?your still stewing over the fact trump makes all you pussy libs look like fools

Trump is Way better for the lulz.

What's the issue if they get donations from places where they actually do good work?
youtube.com/watch?v=eD-eXhMims8&t=874

Hillary actually knew about Putin as a threat and would have us safer than Trump since he's not even acting like they're not fucking shit up in the worl

Benghazi murders
Blue Mt security
Arab Spring
Maiadan protests and killings
Sandy Hook
Boston Bombing
MH370
MH17
SEAL6
Osama bin Obama
Fast and Furious
MS13 killings- Like Seth.
Clinton Foundation
Gulf oil clean up.
NODAPL
BLM
Hillary needs to hang or the USA will turn on Trump like wolves soon.

>Hillary actually knew about Putin as a threat and would have us safer than Trump
Ah yes, the threat she had a nice Reset with that ultimately resulted in the annexation of Crimea

>What's the issue if they get donations from places where they actually do good work?
Like Haiti?
bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37826098

Mrs Clinton's campaign has said she never did anything at the State Department as a result of donations to the Clinton Foundation.

But potential conflicts of interest have emerged.

After the earthquake, disaster capitalists flocked to the nation of 10 million people, which is about the size of the US state of Massachusetts.

Private contractors were eager to sell services, in what one US envoy described in a Wikileaks-disclosed diplomatic cable as a "gold rush".

In email exchanges with top Clinton Foundation officials, a senior aide to Mrs Clinton, who was then-secretary of state, kept an eye out for those identified by the abbreviations "FOB" (friends of Bill Clinton) or "WJC VIPs" (William Jefferson Clinton VIPs).

"Need you to flag when people are friends of WJC," wrote Caitlin Klevorick, a senior State Department official who was vetting incoming offers of assistance coming through the Clinton Foundation.

Wow, #IMWITHHER

>open borders
>pedophiles would be able to go into bathrooms with no problems
>more monitoring
>taking guns away
>child sex trafficking
can't think of a reasonable pro.

Youre a fucking idiot.

i want to make you my toilet lol

Even if most of those aren't propaganda-fueled conspiracies, if you think she's as bad as Trump something's outta whack

paperspaperspapers.wordpress.com/2017/01/25/the-everything-terrible-the-trump-administration-has-done-so-far-omnibus/

>trusting wikileaks as a legit source
Look on their site at their affiliates. Notice how RT is one of them.

Cold war tactics? Surely propaganda and disinfo went away after the cold war appeared to be over.. or maybe they just went to the next phase.. more subtly. To trust anything related to the kremlin isn't exactly safe
youtube.com/watch?v=vaWFwNMJDs0

>Remember all the standard complaints about Hillary.

Yes. She's trash.

And she will never be president.

Cackle

Berry Sherman, the proxy that recieved billions of dollars from the Chinese and sent it to Justin Trudeau to get him elected, was killed in his own home today by a man with a fucking belt.
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/barry-honey-sherman-murder-canada-toronto-police-billionaire-double-homicide-a8180376.html
"They can be beaten, They can be slain!"

>Surely propaganda and disinfo went away after the cold war appeared to be over.. or maybe they just went to the next phase..
Like trying to convince everything bad about the Clinton's is really Russia
>Notice how RT is one of them.
Nice propaganda. Point to me one single article where anything Wikileaks has posted has been proven false. You can't.

youtube.com/watch?v=v28nU7-vYR8

niqqa why is this censored

DIE SAGE

this is a christian board, pervert

snopes.com/tag/wikileaks/
More like when has the most bizarre shit of wikileaks BEEN proven?

>Nice propaganda.
I mean.. if you trust what the "former" KGB puts out.

SHIT EATIN
FURRY FUCKIN
HOMO HUMPIN
BABY BUMPIN
DIAPER SNIFFIN

FREAKS!!!!!

I hope ISIS beheads the artist of this fucking comic.

Trump's turning this place Nazi-lite and crippling us as far as an ability to.. do things functional counties do. And your arguments are either blown out of proportion, twisted, or straight fabricated propaganda. We've been getting tricked with all the anti Hillary "facts"

it's art, you fucking nazi

So what are your views on everything going on?

Do people really believe stuff like this?
Asking for a friend.

LGBTQIAPK acceptance is at an all time high, what's not to like? LOVE TRUMPS HATE

At this point, what difference does it make?

I don't know.. I mean. If you look into it, shits there. Unlike quite a bit of conspiracies against Hillary.
Ever watch Yuri Bezmenov videos? They still perform those tactics. Look at what Russia attacking Ukraine as we speak. They're clearly not stopping as far as general world fuckery goes. That fuckery extends to the information war we now fight, whether knowingly or not.

When you get down to it, a lot of the negative things about Hilary were pushed because she knew about Russia as a threat.. while Trump is on their side.

Christian board.. who sounds like they actually live by the words of Jesus. Hillary or Trump?

Well?

>Hillary's emails were about yoga and weddings
>The most qualified woman for the job stored classified shit on her bathroom server because she didn't know that was bad
>Russia stole those emails and 'weaponized' them, through their puppet wikileaks
>by releasing them completely unaltered, they knew conspiracy theorists would think Hillary is a satanic pedophile
>evil russians spammed fagbook and twatter with anti-Hillary messages
>millions of highly intelligent city-dwellers were convinced to vote Trump instead of Hillary
>Trump is secretly working with Putin to establish a global pussy-grabbing syndicate

>>The most qualified woman for the job stored classified shit on her bathroom server because she didn't know that was bad
She stored her shit on something that was actually an upgrade to the outdated crap the government had her use. It was the more tactical way to go.

>releasing them completely unaltered
That's the thing. If they DID alter them.. how would we know?

The propaganda is a more wider thing than at first glance. People who watch nothing but fox news for example have such a skewed mindset towards the government that led them to be the kind of people who would vote for Trump.

>Trump is secretly working with Putin to establish a global pussy-grabbing syndicate
More like just extend the mafia's reach to be more connected to the US

Please give this a watch and tell me Russia isn't pulling some shit
youtu.be/sUV8vzottpI?t=183

>boots on the ground in Syria
Dems don't put boots on the ground, they put bombs on the ground
Boots on the ground is bad for their image.

If Hillary Clinton had won the presidency there would have been an all-out thermonuclear war. Everyone on this planet would be dead.

Fear mongering because the enemy doesn't WANT someone like her because of their awareness of the larger scope of the world.

What's Trump leading us to?

It's amazing how innocent you are when everyone else is also corrupt

shes so done i autohide any and all hillary threads

Wow, do you think the piss tapes will ever be made public.

beyond done

>What's Trump leading us to?
Destiny, lad

>snopes
Get the fuck out of here with that shit, faggot. If you're still wishing that cunt were in charge, then I unironically want you to die a slow, agonizing death.

>She stored her shit on something that was actually an upgrade to the outdated crap the government had her use. It was the more tactical way to go.
gibberish. she knew it was illegal and did it secretly, then played stupid, with a cloth
> If they DID alter them.. how would we know?
CNN would show them on tv, and no-one has ever suggested they've been altered. Can you point to the part that swayed millions of potential Hillary voters? Can you show me a single ad bought by russia that's anti-Hillary?
> tell me Russia isn't pulling some shit
Russia pulls all kinds of shit, like bribing the Clinton Foundation to secure Uranium

>>If you think she's as bad as Trump something's outta whack
No. I think she’s far worse

Would be hilarious if that happened, if not real it doesn't change much
What's the future look like for you?

Wishing someone with actual knowledge in government be in charge? What a thought

Who is to say it's not possible to edit information before releasing though?

>Uranium
C'mon, even Shep handled that.. and that's coming from a propaganda news source lol
youtube.com/watch?v=kWIT7yydp4A

Doesn't really matter. We're still going to get her immigration policy
>Trump cultists will still cheer for the 1.8 million BASED brown future MAGA PEDES!

Rather it be trump than her even if they both guilty

the fbi would have sent Trump to jail by now if they had anything

He is weirdly clean

But what if one was guilty and the other the victim of a concerted effort to demonize and discredit them to sway people's opinions?

serious question, i need a second income, how much is David Brock paying ?

Gotta keep in mind the investigation is treated like an investigation into the mob would go. We'll only hear shit until it's solidified because releasing shit now would only cause chaos and make investigating harder

If anything, they'll get him on racketeering
youtu.be/mndnW6cmkzc?t=1294

Who?

Take the tin foil hat off, you trump Russia conspiracy theorists are tiring

It's not like it'll ever go away. Even RT themselves admits they have an anti-american agenda

Well if she was in charge I don't think the government would be as dismantled as it is now. Departments like the EPA can't even do their job. He's literally doing the enemies work, ruining is from the inside