The smartest man in the world is an authoritarian technocrat

The man with the highest IQ is an authoritarian technocrat. Take that liberal retards.
youtube.com/watch?v=WHtxZBZfFfs

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christopher_Langan

Other urls found in this thread:

ctmu.org/
psychologytoday.com/blog/impromptu-man/201205/harvards-experiment-the-unabomber-class-62
goodmath.scientopia.org/2011/02/11/another-crank-comes-to-visit-the-cognitive-theoretic-model-of-the-universe/
megafoundation.org/CTMU/Articles/IntroCTMU.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He comes to Sup Forums

Talked to him in a few of his threads

>from Bozeman, Montana

FUCK YEAH MONTANA

What does he post?

Except he proposes eugenics, which religious conservatives would never support

If he is so much smarter than Einstein then why hasn't he contributed as much?

>(((IQ tests)))

He's the one that sucks off the inner chicom right?

Chris langley is CIA, and he's not the smartest man in the world.

he is just a part of the GATE/Tavistock gangstalking coverup.

The man has an enormously high IQ, he also has not accomplished much except for creating ridiculous metaphysical mysticism theories which appear to be mostly flights of fancy.

The man is smart, but just being smart doesn’t mean much. Also plenty of very smart people have very differing opinions in governance. Just because he has one doesn’t invalidate others.

It's Christopher Langan, check the Wikipedia article retard:

"""Smartest""" person. IQ becomes useless past a point. What the fuck did this guy ever achieve to earn that title?

Why is Sup Forums going full retard now and just says literally everybody is controlled opposition or the jews or CIA while providing zero proof? I swear we're reaching maximum paranoia.

>It's Christopher Langan

i'm telling you, it's langley.

His theories actually do make a lot of sense even thoughnI don't agree with all of his works. Learn chaos theory, advanced epistemology, computational physics and advanced type theory as well as advanced linguistics before coming here and bitching about something you don't understand.

Read the Wikipedia article, you dumb brainlet ShareBlue shill.

tripfags plz go

>authoritarian technocrat
Glad I wasn't the only one.

Look into g-factor. People try to claim IQ is representative of g-factor but it is not.

stop samefagging...

his name is chris langley, because he is CIA

i'm hesitant about the "technocrat" thing if only because technocrats seem to be nearly unanimously in favor of globalism

You are an idiot, please leave.

>You are an idiot, please leave.

you from denmark?

wtf is that flag??????

It's been like that for a long time now.

The smartest man in the world is the guy who doesn't take an IQ test, Co-opt's rocket tech and sends white and asian embryo's as far and as wide as he can into space.

How do I know this?

I'm sitting at 110 and I know by the maths their must be at least 10,000 people out their smarter than me who are thinking 10-20 moves ahead than I am.

That's pretty bad.

>smartest man in world
>says God exists
atheist BTFO!

That's his conflict of interest. He was with an unbelievable gift and threw his life away on mediocrity. Now he's butthurt that he can't be god.

jesus christ some federal authority needs to keep an eye on this guy. not everything has to be logic and reasoning you fucking autist.

Have you read his paper on the theory of everything?

The whole thing is lulzy.

That is true. The EU is a technocratic institution, for example. Technocracy suck the spirit out of life, prioritizing "efficiency" and abstract numbers above everything, while pushing austerity policies. It is the death of the Human.

Yeah he's religious but it must be in a very weird way.

He's saying that panentheistically he is God, or at least a subset.

Space niggers

I have the same probketjo

You're delusional. Also, just having a high IQ doesn't mean that you see into the future or something. I actually did further maths at A level (I'm still in college but my A level got removed because of my bad attendance and lack of homework (I had 16 pieces of homework due in), and the girl that sat next to me that I am planning on dating literally had an IQ in the 160s and was a member of mensa, although she struggled in class just like me and wasn't preplanning any further than me, I actually assumed her IQ to be 130 at most, I was really surprised when I found out.

The NSA niggers hacked his website a while back and posted offers for employment when I visited it. What a bunch of losers.

They didn’t support gay marriage either but fags still can can’t they? The relgious right has next to no power anymore

What's your IQ bro?

What he did was become really good at taking IQ tests. He isn't the smartest man in the world. There are limits to IQ tests. They're good at spotting retards, but the higher the IQ the less reliable they become, I think.

he's just a hillbilly con artist

I've seen this exact thread before.

It means he's an ayyy

>i want to hold universe in my head and become god
HAHAHA

I doubt it, read the Wikipedia article on him.
Remember, if someone is smarter than you and disagrees with you, they aren't necessarily a con artist.

I don't know, the last time I took an IQ test was when I was 4-5 when I was being tested for autism because I didn't like speaking to people my age, mainly spoke to adults, was quite obsessive about topics, and was quite anti-social. I don't have the score nor a certificate because it was conducted by a children's psychologist at my preschool, but she told my mum that I was in the "gifted range", they also said something about me being easily distracted, but I wasn't autistic, just slightly higher on the spectrum. The thing is IQ can change during your teens, and so now I don't know where I would be.

>planning on dating

How do explain super IQ's like Tay turning racist m8

How do you even justify genius and above IQ's feeling sorry for sub 80 IQ's?

I wonder how he is sexually

What about it?

Wouldn't you?

Nice elite propaganda mouthpiece you have there.

What books do you recommend?

Read Siege.

This guy has reached a level of Rick & Morty that shouldn't even be possible.

His theory was picked apart by actual mathematicians and shit and they summarized his thesis is just post modern garbage and he doesn't posses very basic knowledge and doesn't know what a lot of terms mean

he went to Reed College which is like the maximum post modern bullshit higher ed you can possibly do

R A R E

>unanimously in favor of globalism
Well in the long run its the only thing that makes sense, we all live on the same globe, we all have the same atmosphere and the ocean is connected. We can't have a billion chinese just doing what ever the fuck they want, using coal power without no filtration and throwing all their trash in the ocean, its going to end badly if we do. We can have nation states that are mostly sovereign but there needs to be some kind of rules to what is accepted. Can't have some countries doing what ever the fuck they want if that shit sooner or later affects the rest of us.

To bad all people that are working towards globalism today are shit.

He has some pretty good ideas but no practical way to achieve them.

>It is the only thing that makes sense
Fuck off.

You fuck off too. You clearly have never met a technocrat.

ctmu.org/

The Cognitive-Theoretic Model of the Universe:
A New Kind of Reality Theory

t. Christopher Michael Langan

What the fug

>Fuck off.
So i guess you're fine with 95% of all the trash in the ocean coming for 10 rivers, 9 of which are in asia.

Muh freedom, right?

You just do it, apparently. To me, this whole concept is weird too. I just know that i want to smash.

I doubt the actual brainlet 120 IQ """mathematicians""" (read: parrot liberal SJW snowflakes) who picked his theory apart considered the fact that it covers a wide range of sciences, philosophies and advanced post doctoral research fields in both computer science and math.

Kids with high IQs are smart relative to peers of their age, not to adults, kiddo.

Well her personality and her large, bright and intelligent eyes are something I value quite a bit. But I also would like to smash, I just don't know how I would go about it.

> smartest man is too retarded to hide his views

>authoritarian technocrat
A debate between him and Ted Kaczynski would be epic.

Why are you guys so obsessed with IQ

Get out of here space niggers.

AYY LMAO

Why are you asking a mensa autist for book recs, makes no sense

Cool. Shame that the whole IQ thing is a complete scam, but this will nonetheless benefit facism.

"Academia is a breeding house for parrots." - Chris Langan.

He knows that academia conditions every dumbass into parroting the same thing as by an automatism innorder to pass the exams and get the professor's and the bureaucrats' approval.

What are you referring to? What do you mean?

Ted Kaczynski and this other nigger wouldn't necessarily be opposed. You can still have autonomy in a technocratic state.

Ted Kaczynski is like the polar opposite of Chris Langan. Poor Ted was a victim of the MKULTRA experiments, so his psyche got fucked up pretty badly:
psychologytoday.com/blog/impromptu-man/201205/harvards-experiment-the-unabomber-class-62

>? flag and it's not a transfer thread
afrayed.png

You're wrong.

I have a 160 IQ...and I see patterns that play out over long periods of time that others quite simply do not.

Meaningful communication between people with an IQ gap greater than 30 points (two standard deviations) is more or less impossible.

Which is to say I understand Langford, and the rest of you clowns probably do not.

Harry Potter you fucking pleb

I intended to be recommended books mathematics. Nonetheless, I asked him and not the girl he planned on dating.

Thank you.

t.autist

I really have no intention on reading that.

>The man with the highest IQ
lel

ted would destroy this clown

I believe he's calling you a brainlet.

Can you elaborate (more than "fuck you") on why Sven's argument is nod an argumend? If China decided to dump their barrels of nuclear waste into the ocean, it fucks us all not just China. Some globe spanning rules on how to not be dicks would be preferable to a complete free for all. I buy the Sup Forums rhetoric of a sovereign nation for every peoples, but it would benefit every nation to have some kind of universal Basic Do's and Dont's.

it's more relevant over large groups of people, the dumber the voting population is, the more we all suffer for it.

Because it's true. All mainstream media is guided by a majority ownership by liberal globalists. All alternative media sites get subverted by e-celebs.

Sup Forums is a last bastion of free global speech.

Already, most posts are by AI shills, not humans.

We live in interesting times.

The old Traditionalists would have found it to be a degenerate quantitative reductioninism regarding humanity, to be honest.

They're also not necessarily correct either. Newton was more intelligent than anyone here but spent much more time studying the occult and alchemy than he did on the things like calculus and physics that he is known for.

That's what a Jew would say! Just kidding friend.

But in all reality, dealing with an anonymous message board with Shareblue ops and what is all likelihood a bunch of Israeli AI mills running behind proxies, then you have the breeding grounds for paranoia.

I'm sure it requires a high intelligence to get a crazy high score on the IQ test. However, some people study the test, and manage to score much higher than they would if they'd gone in unfamiliar with the test's question types.

I have increased my IQ test score to 131 from 124. Sure they're online tests, and they're not official, but I've improved nonetheless just by figuring out what kind of patterns to expect. And that can be a big help, if you're a smart person, but you don't just immediately see the pattern.

IQ is valuable as long as the subject hasn't turned it into a game or competition to be won. But once they're competing for the highest score, they're not really increasing their intelligence. They're just solving puzzles to win a prize.

This dude is retarded.

exhibit a)
goodmath.scientopia.org/2011/02/11/another-crank-comes-to-visit-the-cognitive-theoretic-model-of-the-universe/

exhibit b)
megafoundation.org/CTMU/Articles/IntroCTMU.htm

Read the first 14 pages... Waste of time. Total crackpottery and nonsense.
Intelligence is when you understand complex things and reduce them to meaningful abstractions. The dude does exactly the opposite. He creates infinitely complex bullshit nonsense. Even a retard can do that.

The Chinese are a plague but our chance to control that population stopped with the end of British rule. Now they have nukes and a hard on to pump out as much plastic shit and coal soot as possible. The problem is we buy most of it.

Probably true.
Except a high iq person can suggest something in a simple way to a person of any lower iq.
If they can't, they are not really smart.

Actually, on second thought I disagree. Meaningful communication can take many forms, just because someone is low iq does not mean they cannot have knowledge a high iq person does not have. The ability to impart important aspects of that knowledge may be imparted, however "meaningful communication" can still be transmitted.

Although it is true that mutual realization is only possible with similar iq and communication capabilities. (Iq and communication abilities are not a 1 to 1 relation)

I'd have to agree with you on that, user. While I have a high IQ, I was born to a couple of white trash teens and abused as a child from infancy.

I have an overactive amygdala as a result, and it's a real pain in the ass.

If I had been given the Sidis treatment I believe I'd have been something special. Instead, I'm the poster child for wasted potential.

Which is exactly what happens to most of our intellectually gifted children.

Everyday. If you have a high IQ don't tell them, they'll just tell you you don't. They put way too much value on it. At 154 I can tell you my life is far from perfect. I have friends who are way more succeful and appear to be much happier with lower IQs.