The Last Jedi: De-Feminized Fanedit

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!

Other urls found in this thread:

katcr.party/the-last-jedi-defeminized-fanedit-aka-the-chauvinist-cut-t2981491.html
thepiratebay.org/torrent/19660049/The_Last_Jedi__De-Feminized_Fanedit_(aka_The_Chauvinist_Cut)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

RACIST!

NAZI!

ITS BECAUSE YOUR PENIS IS SMALL
you will never get a real women

Your rage tears are hilarious.

wtf I liked it, and I saved like 2 hours of my life lol

no ones linking to it, post it op

sauce

>Pre-teen from the 90s

Next move is obvious - create a "feminist" cut that cuts outs out any unnecessary scenes or shots with male actors.

Watch as they all rally around it only to find that without the handful of men actually driving what little plot and logic were actually in the original cut it just turns into an hour and a half of women congratulating themselves while getting everyone they know killed.

Down towards the bottom it says they did exactly that

because op is a fag

katcr.party/the-last-jedi-defeminized-fanedit-aka-the-chauvinist-cut-t2981491.html

havent scanned it yet tho

stream?

This, fuck OP for being an entirely useless faggot

where do i get the movie, i haven't kept up with torrent shit in like 10 years

>spade your films

>Next move is obvious - create a "feminist" cut that cuts outs out any unnecessary scenes or shots with male actors.
P. sure this is in response to exactly that.

It's because your will is weak that you will never have a real country

>A Star Wars fan created edit of The Last Jedi that removes all the women, and he's getting predictably roasted online for creating what's essentially just a low quality chauvinist cut.
>he's getting predictably roasted online
>roasted
LOL

btw what kind of fucking horrible grammar is that sentence?

Kek I want to see it

>The Last Jedi: De-Feminized Fanedit
Here you go
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:36d084e914b59aaca7965021d245c453c54330bf&dn=The+Last+Jedi%3A+De-Feminized+Fanedit+%28aka+The+Chauvinist+Cut%29&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

underrated

>That damage control
10/10 shat upon

You ever hear of torrents, jew fag?

Sup Forums my finger

Show us your tits whore

im downloading it right now, ill stream it at twitch / akr619

so how is it compared to the other versions?

You could save time and money and just not bother watching any of it

I don’t do videogames, how do I watch this on twitch? Can you post a full link?

there are multipile fan edits of box office movies on youtube, just upload it there

stream is live now but i will press play in 8 mins, bump this and get the fuck in here

twitch dot tv / akr619

>THIS IS SO PATHETIC HAHAHA NO ONE CARES MANBABIES!
>387645 articles

twitch dot tv / akr619

>one insignificant pissant throws a pebble at your sacred cow
>multiple millionaires have to shout down at him from the thrones

Me thinks yousa wanna bethinkin about yous bigga ideas

i'll bump for you senpai
i would watch but i have to finish this shitty anime
actually no i don't think i would watch anyway but gl with the stream

where can I watch the edit?

The best part are all the people/articles blaming it on MRA's when it is almost certainly edited by a fucking feminist to try to justify their own shitty existence.

this should be a thing, we edit all new movies and make non-SJW versions

get in, nignogs

thank you good sir

just started get the fuyck in here

twitch dot tv / akr619

Thanks, is it not in English’s?

is that thing even real? No one has seen it. The movie is so shit that it seems that the jews are trying to stir up controversy so people don;t forget that there was a SW movie

Here's. bump for user

Man I'm not even interested in pirating that shit for free

You'd have to pay me to watch the new star wars movies

good shit user
>cutting out the quips
movie is already better

They have no idea how the streisand effect works huh?

haha holy shit

I never saw it when it came out, and even with the edit, it's pretty awful

I'm telling you it was cut by a feminist think about it

heyrabbiwhatchadoin.jpg

I like your train of thought.

Make this a thing, anons?
Someone start a dedicated thread plz

>it's only 46 minutes long
lol

Wow, that was the improved version? That was one of the worst pieces of shit I've ever seen.

I'm shocked.

no one is even freaking out about it. more faux outrage over faux-outrage. those reviews have less than 150k views between all of them lmao

I dont remember any female character development, though. Like none at all. Every female character started out "I'm always right" and ended at "see, I'm right".

le 49% face

well was it good?

it's on tpb

kinda looking for a review before I invest precious shitposting time in watching anything star wars

This edit is fucking awful. Having not seen the original I had no clue what was going on after the first ten minutes.
They cut way too much important shit to make a coherent story.

Hardly, the movie itself was a clusterfuck that lasted for way too long

linkto it or gtfo

>akr619
Dammit Got taken down

stream just got GOYED

>stream died
And I don't feel like I missed anything of value

Hold the fuck up, did it just get closed down?

Stream fail

they already managed to ban you

>stream died but no one actually cares because they wanted to stop watching anyway

Stream just got shoa'd

Stream got shut down
this most likely

Looks like it got taken down

oy vey can't let the goyim know how bad our movies are for free

Eh I was enjoying some bits of it. The force pull battle between Rey and Ren with it cutting out after the first millisecond of her stupid rage screaming made me laugh.

>
1000% better then the actual movie and the fact that it was only 45 minutes speaks volumes.

Multiple important scenes started with no explanation and ended without resolution.
Like how did girlpower get caught and how did she escape from the throne room?
Also, too many “primary” conflicts for a movie; like bad Kung fu.

This 100%

oy vey, the goyim knows

thanks for dropping by guys

Only part I liked was the classic “leaking water meme” with the droid trying to fix fuses in the beginning. Cheap nostalgic chuckle.

>how did girlpower get caught
You mean Rey being in the throne room? It showed that with the cuts.

the casual fuck you being dropped when the ship blew up was quite good too.

ok who reported the fucking stream

I guess I missed it. Must have been quick, I only lost the stream briefly.
But they did cut the resolution of that right? Next time we see the room she’s gone

twitch can detect them, i dont think it has to be reported.

>Fans hate our movie
>I know, lets poke fun at them and call them Sexists
>I'm sure they will all be back to watch Episode 9.

I'm not so sure. People are legit pissed about Disney's escapades with the SW universe.

BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING

How is there a fan edit out already when I can't even find a decent torrent for the movie that isn't a horrible camrip?

For anyone who wants to download and watch it
I'm seeding it right now.
thepiratebay.org/torrent/19660049/The_Last_Jedi__De-Feminized_Fanedit_(aka_The_Chauvinist_Cut)

Nah it showed a good bunch of that whole fight but cut down the stupid bit of Snoke somehow not knowing the entire time pimpleface is betraying him. Instead it cut to
>Kill h im my apprentice
>Yes, I see the saber turning
And then he gets hit but then it got a disembodied laugh of Snoke calling him pathetic, then fight went with royal guard.

>tfw have hemmorhoids because of IBS and am unironically butthurt all the time

the edit was from a good cam rip

My Nigga

After that fight they are struggling to gain control of the lightsaber and it ends.

Anyways, don’t bother watching this it is terrible.

Is it the DADDY rip? That one is awful.

Some Chinese rip

Hard-coded chinese subs, with a couple of watermarks here and there. Honestly the quality isn't too bad. Also with the edit being 46 minutes, there's a lot of shit cut out making it relatively nonsensical. It works better if you imagine it as some 3rd rate star wars-esque tv episode.

it's like that in the real movie too, dummy.
the plot is full of continuity holes and universe breaking acts that call into question why anyone is doing anything at all how they're doing it

Just watched it. It's 100% better than the actual movie. Sad that you have to remove most of the movie to make it watchable.