Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/stream/marihuanahashish00unit#page/n3/mode/2up
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>being this much of a loser
have fun killing yourself before your 30

>drugs
Define drugs?

So you never did drugs? Are you sure?

Yes, rape in moderation is okay, in fact that's just called having sex with a woman

>murder v. speeding
>exactly the same
A CRIME IS A CRIME IS A CRIME

>Doing drugs makes you redpilled

Sound advice OP

>commie meme flag
>talking about redpills
If you saw someone stumbling drunk, reeking of alcohol, at 3:00 PM, you'd judge them too.
Want your harmless plant regulated like alcohol? We'll treat you getting high every day like you getting drunk every day.

Fuck off puritan faggot.

I agree with you but please find a better argument

reminder that alcohol tylenol nicotine and caffiene are serious drugs that kill people

It's addictive and damages the brain in the long run.

the kikes greatest trick

Genocide can be justified if you are faced with a race who either will stop at nothing or whose existence will guarantee the death of your race.

Thievery and robbery (two different things, faggot) are both definitely excusable in some situations. Stealing a loaf to feed a family or using force or the threat of force to remove a weapon from someone who is about to harm someone else.

Rape is much more rarely justified but let's assume there is only one woman left on the planet and she hates the D... bingo. She's in for a rapin'.

There are better arguments out there for moral absolutism, sperg (all varying levels of gayness, though). Do some research.

Imagine how weak-willed and pathetic one must be to have the government decide what's good or bad to put in your body

No one lacks this much self-awarness, if you thought this was the next best argument that sucks, even drug addicts are smarter than you.

uh speak for yourself dude

Here's a whole book of arguments justifying the controlled substances act.
archive.org/stream/marihuanahashish00unit#page/n3/mode/2up

I've never met a person who did not have any caffeine (including chocolate and tea), alcohol, nicotine, or sugar. And to claim this is needed to be 'redpilled' is retarded. Sage.

I miss Quentin

I did, just now..

>No one lacks this much self awareness
>Even drug addicts are smarter than you
>I am speaking for myself
user, I...

You are dense

Yeah im speaking for myself, what did y8u not get you tard

Just shoot up already

By saying "no one lacks this much self-awareness", you are making statements that speak for other people.

I like how this is titled "stoner logical fallacy" when the entire thing is a logical fallacy itself. Leave it to a communist to be this retarded, desu.

>can't be redpilled and still occasionally do bluepilled stuff

dropped. as if everyone is fuckin perfect all the time.

there are ppl who smoke weed who knows it's bad but they struggle against the habit. weak maybe, but not necessarily bluepilled

leave it to a dumbass pothead to this cucked

Everyone who is against drugs has never tried them at all. Altough I do hate basic weed smokers and their weed "culture", I have extreme interest in things like psychotropic mushrooms, the kind of drugs that free your mind and enable you to search for a bigger meaning within. Ilegalizing drugs is done to better control the masses, if most people did them, there would be less conflict overall and people would be way more practical about solving problems.

is Q Quentin?

Uhhhhmmm excuse me

>*Chomps Doritos*

But aren't you aware

>*Puffs cigarette*

That smoking weed

>*Pops OxyContin*

Is bad for your health???!!!

>*Sips vodka*