South Hate Thread

ITT: we express our hatred for the Southern region of the United States. Why do we hate the South? We hate the South because it's characterized by the following, especially in high rates:

>Poverty
>Obesity
>Niggers
>White Trash
>Rednecks
>Drug (Meth and Opioid) addiction
>Trailer parks
>Inbreeding
>Religious zealots
>Awful education system
>NASCAR fans
>Sharting in the mart
>Retarded accents
>Mobile scooters
>HDI (quality of life) on par with that of 3rd world nations
>Cringeworthy Neo-Confederate 'hurr durr durr the South will rise again' faggots
>Life expectancy on par with that of undeveloped nations

Bottom line is the South is a fucking joke and collectively a 3rd world shithole. It is a taint on America and the South has the highest amount of white trash per capita in the world. White Southerners have tarnished the reputation of white people permanently on a global scale by making whites look like a bunch of uncultured inbred redneck morons.

Southern Genocide, when?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_life_expectancy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_and_territories_by_life_expectancy
census.gov/quickfacts/AL
youtube.com/watch?v=E7HozzSGakA
youtube.com/watch?v=yeoqHsbIFVE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

t. seattle heroin addict

What is the point of this thread? Anyway why not give the South independence if you hate it so much?

I'm from New York City and even I know this is stinking bait

Then quit moving down here?

The south is the only real America

The South has decent ppl and decent jobs.
Our blacks even work and HATE niggers.

Get ready for yankee salt, boys.

50. Costa Rica - .847
51. Mexico - .842
52. Libya - .840
53. Oman - .839
54. Seychelles - .836
55. Saudi Arabia - .835
56. Bulgaria - .834
57. Trinidad and Tobago - .833
58. Panama - .832
59. Antigua and Barbuda - .830
60. Saint Kitts and Nevis - .830
61. Venezuela - .826
62. Romania - .825
63. Malaysia - .823
64. Montenegro - .822
65. Serbia - .821
66. Saint Lucia - .821
Kentucky - .820
67. Belarus - .817
Tennessee - .816
Oklahoma - .815
Alabama - .809
68. Macedonia - .808
69. Albania - .807
70. Brazil - .807
71. Kazakhstan - .807
72. Ecuador - .807
73. Russia - .806
Arkansas - .803
74. Mauritius - .802
75. Bosnia and Herzegovina - .802
Louisiana - .801
West Virginia - .800
Mississippi - .799
76. Turkey - .798

it's not that bad?

what the hell did the kid do?

These ‘animal’ vote counts just as much as yours

apes treat their kids better than this.

I lived in NJ/PA for 2 years. Literally all of those things exist there too.

600,000 dead and an everyday pound of flesh to answer the question of economics and states rights. Ask a calvanist what shade hell is. It's all the fault of Yankees and Jews.

dixie means tiny dick lol gotteem

>it's not that bad?

Yeah "it's not that bad" despite the fact that states in the Northeast and West Coast have a quality of life comparable to anywhere on Earth whereas most Southern States have a quality of life lower than that of Mexico.

The South is shit, kid. If you've ever been to the South you would know it's filled to the brim with niggers, white trash, rednecks, fat fucks, poverty, and scum in general.

“Animals” don’t get all that Nixe taxpayer funded gibz from the government

NJ is a fucking shithole like a lot of places of California. Maybe worse, because at least California has logical road layouts.
> t. lived in NJ and CA for long periods of time.

At least these niggers are smart

My understanding of the American South is if it had a babby with England Australia would be the result

> Niggers
> Smart
Am I the only one that sees the problem there? Nice vid tho'

why they fuck are they doing that to the baby? Does this video have any context?

judging from this they're Eastern Europe-tier
so I guess it's not some hell like you're trying present it
I didn't say it's great

You’re jelly brah

Jamal didn’t pay child support so the mother went to town

happiness is a northbound yankee

Wh-what is even going on in this video. Please let America nuke Africa. We need to put that continent out of its misery.

gas yourself Yank

Or just try and start some shit again, I promise you cucked pussies won't win the next time. The south might have the largest amount of redpilled whites in the whole country. They do live around a bunch of niggers after all.

Okay, what's your point? New Jersey and PA have much higher average incomes, lower poverty rates, less obesity, better education systems, higher HDI's and life expectancies, and are better in virtually every measurable category than the vast majority of Southern States.

So you gonna import more nigger to your country?
you cheap fucks really needed those cotton picker subhumans did you

> So you gonna import more nigger to your country?
Who said shit about letting the blacks leave?

I never see any of that shit down here, other than niggers and nascar fans.Do you parrot everything you hear on TV fucktard?

reminder that this meme is cia divide and conquer shit.

This.

The only right response for white d&c threads is to direct the hate against Jews and subhuman shitskins

I live in the New England, when I took a visit to the South, I saw so many low IQ whites and niggers. “YOU AINT WELCOME HERE SEA BOY”; Is every person from the South always a subhuman dumbass?

I have tightness in pant region now

GOD BLESS DIXIE

He's just a butthurt yankee. The south is the most friendly part of America.

>Retarded accents
Southern accents are really nice.

Ain’t no one ever said that shit to you, never heard a slur so god damned stupid in my life. But yeah, you faggot Yankees ain’t welcome down here so stay the fuck where you’re at bigger lover

Thanks user

Isn't hate speech a rule violation?

Remove black stats and the South is 1st world. As always, the black statistics skew whatever region they are in heavily toward 3rd world numbers.

You've never been to the south, sea boy isn't a southernism.

They own guns and have the right opinions. Not sure how brave these fatties really are though. Terrible work ethic. Lazy people.

The ones who genuinely move their asses, live in the country and have a tough, physically taxing life of course I respect. But a bunch of these people are "right wing" sloppy loud emotional losers who will befriend nigs and gibs because that's who they drink and drug with. Jump from job to job.

It's entertaining temporarily until you see some of these people are as emotionally volatile wrecks as niggers.

>Thanks user
Only in women though.

only in the north my frien

What the fuck is this from

alabama has the highest percentage of whites right behind alaska. i mean we all can't be ohio but come on

southern cuisine is good but the people are either brash assholes or overly polite until youre gone then they trash talk you kind of way.
most of what you listed is found in appalachia in general though
the amount of confederate flags I see in upstate NY and PA is fucking hilarious, as theyre used by people with literally no southern ancestry and just want to say fuck da blacks.
has always undercut the Muh Heritage argument southerners throw around for me

You've used southern whites as your punching bag for 20 fucking years of kike media, still not tired of it shlomo shekelstien?

Gotta make sure everyone hates the people who are actually forced to live and grow up around niggers. That's an important propaganda segment.

He got that from Foghorn Leghorn from Looney Toons. He'd always say "see boy".
There's Rebel flags in Europe and across the world. It's because the whole world knows the South was right and it's an international symbol for resistance against tyranny.

Stop saying ain't nobody says that but nigs and your kind of white people

Okay maybe but still a low tier 1st world country, still nothing to be proud of dude

>He got that from Foghorn Leghorn from Looney Toons. He'd always say "see boy".

Lmfao that makes sense

False. Southern States like West Virginia, Kentucky, Oklahoma, Arkansas, and Tennessee don't even have substantial African-American populations and their still among some of the poorest and least developed states in all of America.

Southern Culture is backwards and anti-intellectual. Don't sit here and act like a significant amount of White Southerners aren't uncultured white trash and redneck morons because plenty of them are overall.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_life_expectancy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_and_territories_by_life_expectancy

Most White Southerners have a life expectancy on par with that of 3rd world nations. White Southerners also do worst than their counterparts from the Northeast and West Coast in most statistical categories (lower average incomes, higher poverty rates, higher obesity rates, lower life expectancies, poorer educated in general, etc.) overall.

Heck look at Appalachia -- it's an overwhelmingly White and Southern region of America and the average person from Appalachia literally has a life expectancy lower than that of the average person from Bangaldesh.

Plenty of White Southerners are retarded subhumans.

> they have guns and the right opinion

the right opinion? are you a fucking idiot

>tyranny
lolno
there are 3 people in my immediate vicinity who deck out their shit publically with the confederate flag. in each case not only are they not southern in the slightest but they do it purely to spite the minorities (for the record rural northern racism really gets a pass from the rest of the country, there was a letter to the editor the other day in our local paper decrying the "passing of white america" from the regular commenting autist)
in no case is it for any higher reason, and im just listing people within a mile or two of me

>Quit moving

Lol! the only people moving to the South are the niggers in our Midwestern cities. Pittsburgh has become whiter since tons of them are leaving in droves.

>Highest percentage of whites
>65% white

census.gov/quickfacts/AL

What? Even then it's still a 3rd world-tier shithole.

>Whites

Ohiobro, as a Pennsylvanian let me tell you something. Those so called whites in the south have negro and spic ancestry. They aren't Germanic like us. They're mixed blood subhumans.

T.triggered brainlet

How dare whites not act like caveman fucking niggers when they have no money! Better post my fucking MS paint drawings and shill the board while I pretend I don't have the genetics of a fucking kaleidoscope.

>see boy
Yeah, you’ve never been to the South.
Fuck off out of here before I get my rope, nigger.

better than california
youtube.com/watch?v=E7HozzSGakA

you've always been a true friend Pennsylvania Bro

alabama has 2,960,163 people and 73.3% are white according to wikipedia. but i don't know if they can be trusted

>YOU AINT WELCOME HERE SEA BOY

How's that snow treatin' you guys?

Same with you,

Pennsylvanians, Midwesterners and Northwesterners stick together always, we don't let anybody divide us.

Tell me about the south muttbro, I heard there are negros as far as the eye can see.

They find the poorest white states in the country and then try to project nigger crime into it.

You're empowering the cuck by not telling him to go fuck himself and die.

I heard Somalia is a great place to vacation in, you should go there sometime.

>Lol! the only people moving to the South are the niggers in our Midwestern cities.

This. Ever heard of the 'New Great Migration'? It's African-Americans primarily moving back South. Southern States like Mississippi, Georgia, and Louisiana, will be majority black in a few decades.

The black population has actually decreased in plenty of major non-Southern Cities like Washington D.C., Chicago, NYC, Boston, Oakland, Los Angeles, Newark, Jersey City, Denver, Seattle, Portland, San Francisco, etc. overall. Erstwhile the AA population has increased in virtually every Southern State and remained stagnant or increased in plenty of Dixieshit cities like Birmingham, Jackson, Memphis, Mobile, Baton Rogue, etc.

The only state non-Southerners might move to heavily is Florida which (besides the North) is not culturally Southern in the first place and the Northern Florida is nothing but rednecks, niggers, poverty, and obesity -- like most of the South.

Typical 'Southron' shithole.

Don't mess with the south you weakling

thanks for the recommendation Johnathon, duly noted..

>YOU AINT WELCOME HERE SEA BOY
You Yankees disgust me (nobody says Yankee down here either)

Mestizos will also be going back when we pass the RAISE act. We'll replace them with Slavs and Brits. But yes most of the niggers in the Midwest and Pennsylvania are descendants of Southern blacks. They're simply moving back because they identify with the south more.

They settle around the plantation areas, still waiting for their masters to return from the War for Independence.

The one thing I really fucking hate about the south is that they call the Civil War the "War of Northern Aggression". Like really? You're so upset you're going to rewrite history? KYS

reminder atlanta has more faggots than san fransisco

>This cucked faggot thinks the south declared war

Real talk, how many gallons of negro spunk do you consume in a week?

Well if the North wasn't strong-arming the South so much in the political/economic realm, the War would have never happened in the first place

Born and raised in the south and I've never heard a single person outside of Foghorn Leghorn say, "See boy.."

This post is utter bullshit. There is a fuckton of white Yankees still moving here from NY, OH, other parts of PA, IL, New England...

90% of the South's problems are summed up in one word. Niggers. The problems in schools, crime, quality of life.... all of it brought down by the IQ of 85ers.

Enjoy your high taxes and cold weather, faggot.

>61. Venezuela - .826
Is this an old list or something?

Some of America’s greatest novelists are from the south.

t. Good ol’ Boy

Yankees have been flooding the south and fucking it up for decades. They destroy their states then flood other states and destroy them like the fucking insects they are.

Only Jews use the phrase, "white trash." No exceptions. You will die in an oven, Jew.

Yeah, because we're doing so great with a bunch of free yard apes now.

>poverty
So?
>obesity
nationwide, but disproportionately black
>niggers
Yup. We essentially destroy every leftist narrative which makes the claim that racism is 'due to never seeing/meeting coloreds'
>white trash
Some.
>Rednecks
So?
>Drug/Meth addiction
Nationwide, especially concerning heroin
>trailer parks
Do you honestly believe that the south is primarily filled with trailer parks?
>inbreeding
Not convinced that this is a real epidemic as much as it is a meme.
>religious zealots
Yeah it's the Bible Belt. Problem?
youtube.com/watch?v=yeoqHsbIFVE
>awful education system
Thank you, desegregation.
>NASCAR fans
Midwest too.
>sharting in the mart
Nationwide
>Retarded accents
Lord willin and the creek don't rise
>Mobile scooters
Florida?
>HDI on par with African nations
Wonder if it has anything to do with having Africans
>Cringeworthy neo-confederates
Your entire anti-southern diatribe is incredibly cringeworthy
>life expectancy on par with African nations
Again, user...

Yankees are God damned locusts.

it is nicer driving around the burg seeing fewer coons dahn tahn. feels good man.

>> Be southern white
>> Be liberal as fuck
>> Based ass redpilled gf
>> she literally walked in yesterday wearing nothing but a German imperial flag
>> offered PhD position at world class university
>> literally paying me to get liberal arts education
>> some yank leech makes fun of the south on pol
>> TFW

GOOD OL ROCKY TOP! WOO!
DEEP IN THE HEART OF DIXIE!

I got that same truck

If Pittsburg is so nice why don't you fuckers stay there? I can't tell you how many displaced dipshits from Shitsburgh I know in NC.