Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS

New episode soon

Episode 6 is an Aoi episode
New ED coming
Download Duel Links

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4WghvCtkeUA&list=PL9rwquGMS450Aii9ypLrkhabrJWPVIdVa
youtube.com/watch?v=jgcFeT4_T-k
docs.google.com/document/d/1qYshgK1jYxdB_rhQpt6V3elBDSJtwu4RVuGQAOy-xnw/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I need more hopeful speeches about how people suck at understanding life.
youtube.com/watch?v=4WghvCtkeUA&list=PL9rwquGMS450Aii9ypLrkhabrJWPVIdVa

But I don't have a cellphone.

/INTO THE VRAINS/
It's Sup Forums sings time again,this time we're doing with the wind (Vrains OP1)
The deadline is the 15th of June and all submissions should only be your vocals (no backing) make sure you're on beat or on pitch (both is optimal, but just one is fine)
If it's too low or high change it by 3,5 or 8 semi tones depending on how drastic you need to change it (this is easily done in audacity) and feel free to record a harmony track to go along with it (on a separate file)

Song: youtube.com/watch?v=jgcFeT4_T-k
Lyrics:docs.google.com/document/d/1qYshgK1jYxdB_rhQpt6V3elBDSJtwu4RVuGQAOy-xnw/edit?usp=sharing
Send submissions to: [email protected]

ded thread

not dead as the card game.

More smol Yusaku when?

Vrains is too boring to keep constant threads going. It's better this way. Threads should have been weekly for a while.

>Man you know so much about video games Yugi, oh Sup Forumsrains
this felt forced as fuck

when time is needed to be filled with backstory.

They didn't invite Kotori?

Kotori?

Not flat enough.

gril yusaku > smol yusaku

Firewall Dragon when?

Yusakuu is a boi!A boi!

Is there a summary for episode 6?

thicc

when he opens a link in the wrong email.

When will Yusaku lose?

>Download Duel Links
Why? It is shit.

When he encounters someone from his past he forgot about.

When he battles Revolver but anons will claim didn't since the duel will get interrupted before the final attack that would've finished him off can go through

so why did they change the ED so soon?

how is the series so far? in terms of ygo

Not awful it has promise, but a few things are holding it back currently

Right now, interesting, if only because the villains are pretty much at the start and there was only 2 duels in 3-4 episodes, something unusual. So. Yeah, that.

It's good, premise is nice, any character that isn't Go seems pretty cool, the animation is lacking though.

you fuckers whine about animation on /everything/

That's because summer shows with shit tier plot lines have better animation than a lot of established franchise anime. Wich atleast for me personally pisses me off quite a bit.

give me cute pictures of aoi if you're manly enough

>Protagonist is a cool, Asian guy
>Has a wacky, black sidekick
>Together, they work to bring down a criminal organization
>While also being involved very hijinks and shenanigans

Is just Rush Hour 4?

Are the chess pieces the main villains?

I haven't even watch episode 4 because there's nothing on nyaa.

pretty shitty so far. Really needs some good side characters.

any of these look good?

New ED?

looks like they are changing it after 12 episodes.

Man sure I love that only one relevant duel in more of 2 episodes. Really promising!

will ever be a card like parasite paracide ever again/

I summon Darklord Morningstar!

Why so low reply

Even at the worst YGO "buy blackwings" YGO threads still made everyday and got decent replies

Is YGO finally dead?

With only 4 episodes, there's literally nothing that hasn't been discussed to death already. Back when Arc-V was just starting the threads were all Zexal shitposting but we've already exhausted Arc-V shitposting.

Dibs on the redhead

Becuase it's an anime, did you forget what 'anime' stands for you mong? If animation doesn't matter, why not just go read a book or listen to a drama cd?

If the animation is just 'ok enough' no one cares much if it's not great, but when it's plain bad and feels like the characters are ugly and stiff wooden puppets, the show deserves to get shit. Although, a legitimately great OST can be enough to make up for (some) poor animation, but Vrains can't manage that either.

>decent replies
Fujo spamming, endless reposts, and constant necro bumping counts as decent? Check yourself into the nearest mental institution, user

Happenings when?

Can someone help me render this. I need this for a project.

That's not Luci-kun. That's not Luci-kun at all.

It is a joke. That character is also called Fallen Angel Lucifer in the original Japanese and is from another Konami trading card game. Considering how many Yu-Gi-Oh cards are based on some other Konami property, kind of amusing when something isn't a reference.

You have a lame sense of humor.

Yep.

Arc-V literally broke us.

It doesn't help now that that so-called "Original Arc-V script" is circulating 2ch.

can I have a copy in english?

I can summarize it for you roughly - but it's probably fanfiction to begin with.

Yuuya was supposed to be black but was changed to Asian at the last minute. He should've been black imo.

So you be sayin we was egao and shit

We saw his design months before the airing. How could he be changed "last minute"? And the Japanese would never allow the MC of a children's show be foreign, black or otherwise.

That sounds like bullshit. I doubt there was an original arc-v script.

Ooga Booga where da egao at

>actually good ending
>getting cucked early
>still keeping the horrendous 25 ep OP
these are truly dark times

It was a tan

It's actually going to be 50 episodes long.

What did they mean?

real world and virtual world fully merge when? Need to cross another one off on the megaman list.

Someone needs to stop that fucker anubis.

Guys, how is Zexal?

I skiped Zexal, Arc-V and went straight to Vrains

is Zex as bad as ArcV?
how is the protagonist?

KATTOBINGU DA, ORE

Will it be like a character song for Aoi or her other self Blue Angel?

no clue on what the song is yet.

cyber god cards when

I think I finally understand why I'm not feeling Vrains, everybody in it, despite their ridiculous personalities do not give a single fuck about the game or the cards they're using. They're actually real players. Yusaku is just using cards he was born with, he doesn't care about them on a personal level nor do any of them exhibit any self awareness they are a means to an end nothing more. Yugi's deck is from his grandpa, his ace from his alternate life, Judai's deck is his own creation, Neos and Yubel are two parts of him, Yusei's Junk Warrior and Stardust are his partners, Yuma's deck was his dad's his ace his own creation and Yuya's dragons and magicians and performapals. It all feels forced, like they have this story to tell and the card game is getting in the way of that.

Spoilers when ?

yusaku be a hacker, its a reflection of his identity as such.

>It doesn't help now that that so-called "Original Arc-V script" is circulating 2ch.

Got a short summary?

>It all feels forced, like they have this story to tell and the card game is getting in the way of that.
Well there hasn't been much dueling, that's probably the case.

So if the ED only has 8 more episodes in it, shouldn't we get more info soon?Also spoilers when?

Why do the characters in VRAINS have such strang hair?

Dibs on the green boi

How does Revolver makes you feel

Six generations late to be asking about that.

Nothing. Not enough screentime yet

I fucking hate genwunners. Why do fucking normies want to see Yugi all over again. Was Yugi even good? Like without Atim was Yugi good at all?

Episode 6: アイドル! ブルーエンジェル - Aidoru! Burū Enjeru!
(Idol! Blue Angel)
In order to gain recognition from her brother, Aoi challenges Playmaker as Blue Angel!

Episode 7: ハノイの天使 – Hanoi no Tenshi
(The Angel of Hanoi)
Playmaker is driven into a corner by Blue Angel’s strong resolve and strategy, but…

Vrains is honestly kinda shit so far, but it's not like that's anything new for a Yugioh.

Zexal in its first 26 episodes has like 3-4 duels people can even vaguely remember that happened. Yuma vs Shark (round 2), maybe Shark vs Kaito, Yuma vs Kaito 1, and then Yuma vs Kaito rematch. None of them would even be remembered as contenders for best duels of Zexal, either. Although, Zexal did have some semblance of visual spectacle at least because it didn't look like a slideshow.

Wouldn't be surprised if it takes 30-35 episodes for an antagonist to start making moves that actually count and shake the status quo instead of using psuedo-relevant goons like Gou.

People want more Yugi because he was an absolute badass in the new movie. He destroyed the villain with a wicked three card loop, and then he made Kaiba look like a manchild by schooling him in a duel. Not to mention he also threatened Kaiba right in his face. He and Atem teamed up and summoned Mahad to save the day which was also awesome to see. It felt refreshing to see where he is now compared to the nerd who used to get bullied all the time.

>another slow 2 parter
>Vrains doesn't want to include as much dueling as past series, supposedly for the sake of character and story
>but then painfully draws out duels that would work better as 1 episode

What's with this wishy washy bullshit?

where is it? I can't find it. Help?

Why are they changing the ED so soon?

To make up for the janky looking OP staying for a whole year

>yfw Kusanagi is actually a Nigerian prince
>yfw Yusaku has been getting scammed this entire time

Don't OPs in YGO usually last half a year?

SHAAAAAAAAADIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

It's been confirmed a while ago on NAC and ygo org that With the Wind will be the OP for a full year, about 50 episodes. The animation could change, but the OP song is staying