WHO NEEDS MONEY WHEN YOU COULD DO EUGENICS WITH YOUR ICE WAIFU

WHO NEEDS MONEY WHEN YOU COULD DO EUGENICS WITH YOUR ICE WAIFU

First for Eugenics

I want to molest todoroki kun !

But consider this, what if Todoroki molests you?

Lemme Smash

I'll prove myself useful to Endeavor so he lets me impregnate his daughter

what's your quirk

spend NEETbux real quick

that's not even sidekick tier
he ain't gonna let you touch that cold pussy my man

>mom can levitate small objects towards her hand
>dad can breathe fire
What would Deku's natural quirk have been?

>Implying Momo won't marry into the Goldstein family

pyrokinesis

I feel stupid now

Can give you a hot handjob.

why? it was just a guess anyone could've thought of

Because it actually sounds so logical it almost feels like Hori could have had that exact thing in mind, and my mind never crossed it.

Joke's on endeavor, that kid would be half quirkless

doujin when

>there are people right now in BNHA that have Quirks specializing in sexual acts

Momo is the goldstein family tho.

exactly

Eugenics always win

Reminder that it has never been ruled out that Deku could still manifest a quirk.

The ability to have an extra toe.

Fuyumi is really fucking cute

That shit was ruled out in chapter 1.

That's not ruling it out. That is just conjecture.

He even says its rare.

I like the idea of him having a quirk so awesome that it was stolen from him as a child. The doctor that assists All for One looks just like the doctor that tells Deku he is quirkless.

A better twist is if Deku's quirk was the one used to injure All Might, now wouldn't that be something?

>AfO orchestrated All Might meeting Deku
Yes please.

I know AfO's keikaku is going to come to fruition eventually but this would be perfect.

Hapsberg and Rothschild style.

I want to touch Todo's abs.

We're reaching Aizen levels of bullshit there. AFO finding Shigaraki is good enough and actually makes sense.

Seeing Deku's mom became a fatso really triggers me.

Why? Her husband isn't around anymore so why bother staying skinny?

I'd kill to have sex with her plump pussy

having a handicapped kid take a toll on you

Tricking eugenicists is the true purpose of One for All.

never knew I wanted this, but I do.

these are pretty good.

Whoah, so this is the power of eugenics.

EUGENICS ALWAYS WI-

>Todoroki is currently one of the only two in the entire year 1 heroics to not have his provisional hero license yet

Can AfO even steal physical quirks? What if he stole Mineta's quirk?

>The two top ranking participants of the sports festival failed to get their provisional license
Realy mages you thingk.

Endeavor is a good boy.

No one understand his love.

why you such a fag? Her being fat makes it relatable to a bunch of kids who's moms gain weight.

I actually laughed.

That ridiculous healing power that they used on that Nemu?
That's Deku's power.
That would be so fucking awesome.

>Mother can attract small objects. +
>Father can breathe fire.
> = regeneration

>Implying she won't decide to get fit like all of the other be-quriked mothers.
>Implying she's not going to go to the gym
>implying she's not going to find a new personal trainer named Jamal
>Implying her daily workout routine won't be jogging, stripper pole dancing, and getting railed into the ground for hours on end.
>implying she's not going to end up a 25/10 thot who doesn't realize that the reason her instagram about cute kittens is when she accidentally posts pictures of herself in her workout clothes.

mmmm now that you mention it... the whole thing with the pinky joint in the toe sounds like complete bullshit

its a fucking red herring

Apparently yes, going by what he did with his arm that one time.
BUT I think if he had a quirk that allowed him to change shape...it wouldn't be too hard to mimic that.

quirks can appear at random too, you know. they dont have to be their parents', or even a combo of their parents'.

otherwise we would have a very limited selection of quirks

Autists

aaaay i got you senpai

A child doesn't necessarily have to have the same powers as their parents.

As a matter of fact, his power being so over the top and completely different would be perfect.

If it was stolen he'd have no real way of knowing because he'd assume it would be low level telekinesis or fire breath.
Not the ability to grow a new arm in seconds and heal from near full body destruction like cell

Proto-Deku probably had pyrokenisis, but Hori decided it would be cooler for that to be the quirk of side character.

HOWEVER, I kinda want to see Pyrokenisis Deku

Kids inheriting their parents' quirks is pretty much established as commonplace, though. Bakugo and Shoto are pretty big examples of this.

And?
He gets some weird over the top powerful mutant quirk that has little to do with the powers of either parent.

Why is that so hard to believe?

It is either similar to one of them or composite. So Deku would have gotten some kind of fire quirk, some king of telekinesis or a mix of both.

Because that's such a statistical anomaly that it wouldn't happen to an MC without being incredibly stupid.

It can be direct, composite, or entirely random. If it were only direct or composite, then there'd be a lot more of the exact same power floating around instead of this variation.

Deku is going to have a batman x catwoman type of relationship with Toga

Is Deku's dad gonna be a major plot point down the line? Why did he even take off

Or is this one of those MC's gets no dad we get a lot from japs like in the pokemon anime

>lusting after the boy when there's big bad daddy

>or entirely random
No.

Endeavor is pathetic garbage for trying to live through his son.

I want to hold his hand.

is this a dragon ball reference?

So where did all these quirks come from then?

Whoever drew this needs to off himself

They developed various quirks at the beginning and kids manifested direct quirks or composite ones in a number of different ways.

Current arc is kinda boring

We already determined the Doc who diagnosed Deku also worked on All for One, so he could be lying. I personally like the theory that Deku's actual quirk is his canon tear waterfalls.

Did you really have to make another thread for your shitty edit?

Kys faggit!

Crusader Kings pt2 when?

Never forget Hyuuga Hiashi.

>he actually did it

the stick drawfag is a blessing and a curse

It is. Feels like people trying to hype it up for some reason but not really feeling it.

YAMEROOOOOOOO

Ibara pls.

i knew that art style was some what...suspiciously different

>I personally like the theory that Deku's actual quirk is his canon tear waterfalls.

I'm surprised that no one brought that up in canon.

There is fanart of this.

Could he create the fire or only be able to manipulate existing fire?

Why not examine the pinky toes of all new bornchildren so you didn't have to wait to see if a quirk manifested?

Newborns are kind of super delicate user. Also, their bones are not mature yet.

Yeah, it's a glorified harmless PE match between the kids. This is centered around a school and the only action we see is when a few pissant villians who're so low on the totem poll that Endeavor doesn't even show up decide to crash their parties.

What's the drawback?

Remember that super healing quirk he wish he could have gotten years ago?
Where do you think he got it from?

Except that Toga is completely irredeemable garbage. Seriously, she need to have her head beaten in with a steel bat.

Of Anime or Manga? Because I agree with both

He's talking about the Precepts' raid, animeonly. And he's right.

All the things the artist did for it are in nip as far as I know. I don't think it's been translated either.