He killed millions

He killed millions.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pDAdmoaKjCI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I WILL KILL MILLIONS.

to save trillions

He wanted to kill more but nobody wanted to back Operation Unthinkable.
Commies lucked out

Hitler left the English alive at one battle in a war because he wanted to preserve their people because he knew they were similar.

To save gorillions

He created and killed everyone

As soldier he was in africa and india killing people.
He was the last man to be against Indian independence.
They/indians were even trying to kill him.
He was literallly a murderer before ww2.

This is what he did, when the nazis were already defeated

A lot of people talk about "holomodor" as a genocide. It was, and it wasn't intentional.

But what Churchill did to starve Indian was purely intentional.

He was a NAZI!

>It was, and it wasn't intentional.
I mean holomodor wasn't a genocide, and it wasn't intentional

He stole pentilians

To save 6 million.

I can't believe one of the most incompetent brainlet drunkard fatbodies was voted the (((Greatest ever Briton)))

You know nothing about the English. We're nothing like Germans.

Kys, commie apologist. Holodomor was intentional as the USSR refused outside aid in order to preserve face. Famine only truly exists in isolation.

Germans aren't people

Pajeet?

Indians aren't people, Pajeet

It was both you fucking commie scum

>doesn't even know which battle
>only one battle

Churchill killed a bunch of fuckin' Indians, while your beloved Hitler killed and enslaved millions of white Eastern Europeans.
Nazis are retarded.

Well you seem to be as cucked as germans are right now

>these images
believable/10

correct, you're autistic

Wtf I love Doctor Who now.

>millions that needed killing

Yes faggot kraut. No europes for you.
Go pay Mohamed's social security now.

somebody give me a quick rundown on all this talk of churchill supposedly declining a peace treaty from hitler

good lad

How can you grow up hating your ancestry this much.

So fucking pathetic.

>Hitler went full nigger and decided to make a deal with stalin to divide Poland
>It happens
>Based Bong sees Hitler for the kraut scum he is and refuses any truce

Englishmen are descended from Danes, not Germans. Even if we were descended from Germans, that doesn't mean we'd have to love them unconditionally.

cool

Neville Chamberlain, the PM of the UK when war was declared, was quite sympathetic to Germany and made a few concessions, allowing it to annex the Sudetenland and then Czechia after as well as remilitarise the Rheinland. He initially tried to avoid war with this policy of "appeasement". When Germany invaded Poland after all this, Chamberlain stopped kissing Hitler's arse and declared war.
Churchill took over during the war and was very stubborn, not accepting numerous peace offers from Hitler.
Most of Nazi/pol/ is retarded as they blame him for starting the war when he wasn't even PM.

>Hitler wants to take back German land, essentially defending his boarders
>Foresees Stalin getting freaked out about just how far Hitler is planning to push this
>Proactively seeks a non-aggression pact with Stalin
>Has nothing to to with England
>Kraut scum
Stay delusional EU fag

[I currently have no insults regarding your flag so please post one accordingly on my behalf]

Correct. Hitler should have carpet bombed you to oblivion.

Pay debts

>Has nothing to to with England

You do understand it is British foreign policy not to allow one nation to gain too much power on the continent.

Germans weren't competent enough to kill anyone in large numbers except civilians

>take back German land
>annexes Sudetenland
>allies allow him to do so
>then annexes the rest of the Czech Republic because why the fuck not? Lots of Germans living in Prague, not like it's Czech or anything
>then annexes half of Poland because of the small German communities along the border
>you can't even spell "border" correctly
This is your brain on Nazism.

Churchill has a lot of talk for someone who doomed the white race

Without Britain, America wouldn't even exist

We founded your nation

Your nation has sprung forth from British loins

The powerful British seed fertilised the American soil

Which is why you all speak English today

Killed Bengalis and Muslims. My only problem being that he fought for (((them)))

He did so loosely. His rampant nationalistic anti-German policy was beneficial for (((them))), so they supported him, then kicked him to the curb when the war ended and his expiration date was reached, as him chanting "keep England white" wasn't in-line with their plan.

If eurasia ever fell to the axis, america would have its days counted and since you were a democratic nation that opposed the axis in the first place, your people would be considered slave labor and regarded with maximum suspicion.

>Implying polacks are people
>Implying Churchill didn't want war

gassed people

Churchill didn't start the war, you "brainlet". He wasn't even Prime Minister when war was declared. Chamberlain was, and declared war reluctantly after letting Hitler take Austria, the Sudetenland, Czechia and the Rhineland.
>Poles aren't people
Grow up. They are whiter than your mongrel arse. They aren't rude to everyone else either.

I'm more of a person than you, fucking mutt-faggot.

Go suck a jew's cock.

>>Implying Churchill didn't want war

>could have attacked the second krauts militarized the Rhineland
>spent the entirety of history of Nazi rule up to 1939 appeasing Germany letting them have it their way
>Makes sense to want war with them in 1939 rather than 1936
>This along with the French and the rest of the world not JUST Churchill

m.youtube.com/watch?v=pDAdmoaKjCI

Fucking Aryans

He’s a nasty guy with good taste in tea.

You're a moron and obviously terrible at history. Christ this fucking BULLSHIT FUCK RETARDED LEFTIST logic pisses me the fuck off.

Do you realize these famines, and worse ones, occurred in India long before the Brits, the East India Company, or the Mughals were even on the scene? These occurred for centuries.

Do you not realize that the war was one and that the Japanese had shortly before taken Rangoon cutting off further supplies? The absence of imports from Burma prevented the historic crop shortages from being rectified.

Do you not realize that the fucking morons who cry over the British presence in India, are essentially accepting that the Brits should have exercised more and not less control over India, in order to have prevented this?

Do you not realize that after the 43 Bengal famine, there never was another one. I wonder if the British realized what had gone wrong the famines and imparted this knowledge and infrastructure on the Indians?

Indeed, one could argue that Churchill indirectly broke the Bengal famine by appointing as Viceroy Field Marshal Wavell, who mobilized the military to transport food and aid to the stricken regions.

Fucking dumbasses, just Marxist ressentiment and nothing more.

Your royals are German, soon to be "tanned German."

Hitler actually bombed civilians while neglecting strategically important radar sites and airfield.
This is what he did after bongs bombed the shit out of Berlin. he was thirsty for revenge and did foolish thing.
Shitler was idiot.

>you can't even spell "border" correctly
sorry britbong, its not the 17th century anymour. england doesn't dictate proper English. Grammar Nazi. That's right we stole your fucking language along with Empire status. Say it with me:
AMERICAN
ENGLISH

Look at your fucking nation nowe (pic related). You think there would even be a chance of this happening in Europe or even ally England with the Nazis in situ?

>soon to be "tanned German"
More like "American".

I'm a republican

THANKS TO THAT FAT CUNT I HAVE A TOOTHPASTE FLAG 10/10 WOULD FIREBOMB MILLIONS OF FUCKING KRAUTS AGAIN IS THAT WHAT YOU WANTED TO HEAR YOU FUCKING CUNT

If we allied the Nazis there'd be no Englishmen at all.

To kill MILLIONS

Border is the correct American-English spelling too. "Boarder" means something entirely different.
You are only insulting me with nonsense that happens any where else. You have yet to tackle what I've actually said.
If Hitler won, he would have murdered millions of Slavs and enslave the few surviving.

anywhere*

NAZIs are guilty of starting the war and they had no justification and anyone who defends them is retarded.

lol fuck yeah Winston Churchill!! he drinks whisky and smokes cigars so cool XD remember that witty comment he said one time?

SEIG HEIL! DIE ANGLO SCUM!

You do understand other people question why your gay little island thinks it has the right to decide the fate of other nations.

He made sure Me in future escaped to Argentina

Don't worry, Germans are dying out and without a fight.

They haven't done anything to stop us.

Because they have a big ads army that's why flag no one gives a shit about

>Indians aren't people, Pajeet

neither are ukr*inains

And what right did Germany have to invade all of Europe and do genocide?

He saved millions.

Your going to die without a fight you filthy American dog

Good.

History is written by the victor.
That's why this fat degenerate is a (((hero)))

He saved billions.

NAZIs were in absolutely no way heroes, retard. What right did Germans have to invade Europe for land and do genocide?

Shut the fuck up. Catch a roach bomb commie fuck

>be neo-Nazi on Sup Forums
>suck Poland's cock for being nationalistic and traditional
>also be neo-Nazi on Sup Forums
>suck Hitler's cock even though he wanted to enslave, massacre and replace the Poles and other Slavs

>invade all of Europe
>invaded one country
>only attacked other countries after they declared war on Germany
American history education.

He was on the winning side, if you want to go again we can go again but it's likely to end in the same way.

He saved trillions.

He saved trillions.

Orson Welles?

>invade Czechoslovakia, Austria, Poland
>Gosh those allies sure were aggressors. Why didn't they let Germany have all of Europe?
>Make it clear you're genociding too
Gas yourself.

Always the common theme between a Nazi defender and terrorists is that they both hate America. America haters do not belong in this life or the afterlife.

he was a monster and a terrible military officer

So is it safe to discredit all materials put out by the Germany state after their victories over Czechlands, Poland and the USSR?

Hitler violated the Treaty of Versailles with no pragmatism whatsoever. He just did it and said, "So what?" That's great, but you can't expect the signatories of that treaty to go along with it. He abused the sympathy of Britain in the beginning. First, he annexed the Sudetenland, which Britain accepted. Then he incorporated Austria into Germany, which Britain accepted. Then he invaded the near-defenceless Czechoslovakia, which Britain accepted, even though it wasn't German. He began to rapidly remilitarise, formed a fucking alliance with the USSR and then annexed half of Poland, which Britain would not accept.

>AMERICAN
>ENGLISH
Yeah, the chinese have simplified chinese as well.

Praise kek

But who lost Mr. Neo-Nazi?

this makes no sense

as if i double check all my posts to an australian reef bleaching cyber network for grammatical inaccuracies that do not detract from the interprebility of the message. it keeps me and others from taking things said here too seriously. it isnt a thesis its an informal discussion. we are not delegates but people think they should be calling the shots around here. and here you are correcting yourself for puting a god damned space in 'anywhere'. see how the platform discourages this? leddit lets you edit posts why dont you visit the land of pomp if you care so much.
as to your point, slavs would have been killed not murdered if they chose to go to war with Germany. If germany wants segregation then the nearby states will need to be smaller, but they would also be pure slav states. As if England should be criticizing building of a relatively smaller empire of one of their allies. This is literally your justification: "No Germany - Only We can build a empire". Get nuked.

>invade Austria
>what is anschluss

Don't make me spy on you more faggot, if you're real naughty I'll gun down one of your civilian airliners filled with faggot advocated you hear

Shut up, KIKE! Hitler never mentioned Lebensraum! He never made the over-population of Germany and the subsequent need for new colonies in Eastern Europe a subject of his speeches. He certainly never portrayed the Slavs as subhuman or anything. What the fuck is an "untermensch"? Since Hitler was such a champion of European rights and lover of ALL cultures, that word must be a Nazi badge of honour.