I just read about shit Japan did in WWII and holy shit

I just read about shit Japan did in WWII and holy shit...

...please tell me it is a liberal hoax just designed to smear Japan. There is no way they committed sadistic rape and torture on such a large scale. What atrocities did Japan actually do or not do during WWII?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vWDc3_4UUfc
youtu.be/nblC28Ivdks
youtube.com/watch?v=e4vNEi3NYyM
worldcat.org/title/other-losses-an-investigation-into-the-mass-deaths-of-german-prisoners-at-the-hands-of-the-french-and-americans-after-world-war-ii/oclc/21118086
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yeah they did
by the way so few Japanese surrendered because American soldiers shot everyone trying to do so
and they did nothing wrong

They raped Don King

The nips consider everyone not Japanese to be subhuman animals so they could easily justify all the evil shit they did. They're an awful people.

Fucking kek

youtu.be/vWDc3_4UUfc

youtu.be/nblC28Ivdks

Have fun

The Nanking Massacre I read about was insanely fucked up.

Aren't Japanese generally honorable? How could they see any of that as honorable?

Funny how you accept it when Jews call you subhuman but when Japs do it suddenly you become offended. It's like Pavlovian conditioning or something.

Japanese in RJW and WW1 were actually very well-behaved
during Boxer Rebellion they were apalled at how Western troops behaved
but by early 40s Japan was ruled by a fascist militarist regime, and most of their troops were indoctrinated and brutalized themselves
thus you get WW2 Japanese

>Aren't Japanese generally honorable? How could they see any of that as honorable?

Maybe they are like Klingon sort of honorable.

My dad is chinese and he says the japs dindu nuffin. Nanjing was no massacre but more like stalingrad and the nips were justified in their cruelty.

Unit 731 gave us modern medicine.

But a lot of people suffered.

Japan went full retard in WWII lmao

Keep digging kōhai.. now look at what happened to the German people during and after the war.
Wakarimasuka?

my dad was a kamikaze pilot before i was born, he turned away at the last minute, and he said they dindu nuffin

Seriously..what the fuck were they thinking?

War is hell

no hold the thread, wtf is that gif

>mount negro

youtube.com/watch?v=e4vNEi3NYyM

>W-What the fuck they're not like in my little children's cartoons?!

Fucking kill yourself.

>I just read about shit Japan did in WWII and holy shit...
Never forget, the winner write the story.
US soldier most likely did fucked things too.

What happens when Japs chimp out. The Chinese made all the japs mad when they were bogged down at the Battle of Shanghai. They expected to take over China in 3 months and it took them 3 months to occupy one city.
So when they got on the next one, the tired soldiers had their way with the women and children and totured thr men. Officers had the first to 100 beheading challenge.

hello newfag

East asians are about as civilized as poos. Quoting Hitler on the nips is the same as saying poos are based because Hitler was fascinated by Hinduism and used the swastika

They create our anime now. They are forgiven.

They're sweet imperialists who dindu nuffin. They're savage, but rather them than the Chinese.
German style slants > nigger communist slants

did you fall for the based gook meme?

Can you blame us? My grandpa was in the pacific, and the Japanese where pretty famous for trying to surrender, only to pull out a hand grenade and blow everyone up. Even the wounded ones would attack the medics as they appeared to offer them aid, in the hopes of killing more US soldiers down the road by removing medics. The shit they did makes the taliban look like a bunch of preschoolers.

Nothing justifies the nukes.

Study history. The shit the Japs did was nothing new. They were not unique.

War is not a video game. Was is not civilised. No army has refrained from the ghastly. Not even America in WWII.

Redpill: worldcat.org/title/other-losses-an-investigation-into-the-mass-deaths-of-german-prisoners-at-the-hands-of-the-french-and-americans-after-world-war-ii/oclc/21118086

>During the first few months at war with the United States following the attack on Pearl Harbor, Japan planned to use biological weapons against Americans. During the Battle of Bataan in the Philippines in March 1942, the Japanese considered releasing 200 pounds of plague-carrying fleas—about 150 million insects—in each of ten separate attacks, but the Americans surrendered before the plan was implemented. Around November 1944, Japan launched a total of 9,300 incendiary and antipersonnel bombs carried by balloons which were designed to rise to 30,000 feet, swept eastward by the jet stream to the continental United States. These killed six American civilians near Bly, Oregon, crashed into a farm in Medford, Oregon, and caused a short circuit in the power lines supplying electricity for the nuclear reactor cooling pumps in the Manhattan Project's production facility at the Hanford Site in Washington. A backup system restored power.[3] During the Battle of Iwo Jima, another biological attack was considered against the invading Americans. Pilot Shoichi Matsumoto later recounted how two gliders carrying pathogens were supposed to be towed over the battle and released, but the gliders that were supposed to take off from mainland Japan to Matsumoto's airfield in Pingfang District in preparation for the attack never reached their destination.[4]

been on this Nanjing weaving site for like 2 years now, first time seeing this gif

Actually where is it from?

newfags

Dont you get it yet? These things like Honor Morality Justice Truth Respect etc.. they only apply to you and yours . Everyone outside of you and yours is the enemy! It's how they all think .. we are the only ones that don't get this .. and it's why we are losing!

Answer the question then memeposter.

>>>/r_thedonald/

Crack is a hell of a drug.

Hey don't Japanese school children learn about the nanking massacre in literally one sentence? The whole WW2 saga of Japanese history is purposely shortened for kids so that they never know how terrible they were. Japanese politicians worship dead war criminals.

>2 years

Fuck off.

there is a reason two bombs got droped, generals with the intel had no remorse to do so. It was an unecessery weopon test run for shure but the atrocities of japanese division 731 made it easy to see them as nonhuman.Justification for japans annihilation.

We don't have to prolong the suffering. We just need to stick to our own creed and punish our enemies quickly and severely.

THE
ONLY
SIN
IS
DEFEAT

Btw. White Men won. Your welcome,

>he thinks i browse plebbit
please dad, ive waited so long to finally meet u

>montenigger internet historian
first post and the thread is already fucked

You are a retard and know nothing about the history. USA was firebombing the cities way before the nukes and those killed way more people. Nukes were bombing upgraded and made japan understand they can not withstand those bombs unlike firebombs that had already killed tons of people.

Try to find a podcast called Logical Insanity by Dan Carlin, if you want tl;dr version of the "logic" of bombing civilian targets in both Europe and Asia.

Lurk more newfag

I remember reading that the Jap balloon bombs caused no damage except blowing up innawoods harmlessly. I guess the USA must have lied to me when I was in skule.

Nah I'm not a Plebbiter.

Unit 731 is the worst. Nips disgust me

>Vivisections were performed on prisoners after infecting them with various diseases. Researchers performed invasive surgery on prisoners, removing organs to study the effects of disease on the human body. These were conducted while the patients were alive because it was thought that the death of the subject would affect the results.[20] The infected and vivisected prisoners included men, women, children, and infants.

>There was a Chinese woman in there who had been used in a frostbite experiment. She had several fingers missing and her bones were black, with gangrene set in. He was about to rape her anyway, then he saw that her sex organ was festering, with pus oozing to the surface. He gave up the idea, left and locked the door, then later went on to his experimental work."

>experimented upon to determine the relationship between temperature, burns, and human survival; placed into centrifuges and spun until death; injected with animal blood; exposed to lethal doses of x-rays; subjected to various chemical weapons inside gas chambers; injected with sea water; and burned or buried alive.[35]

but user, look what they did - and now look whar they do. they just smile and nod. nukes did nothing wrong

anime

You're full of shit. They refused to surrender because that was their battle creed, bushido way. Surrender was seen as the biggest sin to them, people that surrendered were on the same level as pedophiles to them. That's why they treated all the American, Dutch, British and Filipino prisoners like absolute trash and regularly starved and tortured them, because they believed they were extra baggage and dishonorable.

More often than not the Japanese soldiers were threatened by their own commanders to not surrender or face punishment. And Japanese that did surrender were rare and always watched with a careful eye because they would hide grenades on their person or feign injuries only to attack the soldiers that tried to detain them. This has been recorded in many memoirs from both Japanese and American soldiers, and such actions were encouraged by the IJA.

2 nukes weren't enough. I wish Japs were desperate enough to continue the war so America would nuke them again and again, until there would be nothing left from Japan
>no anime
>no sony
bodacious

jesus christ, retards fuck off

>lurk more
look kid, im definately more knowledgable of this internet culture then u so why dont u just fuck off to something more up to ur speed?

Some of the balloons killed a few people in oregon, but not because of the disease. They knocked over power lines.

>look kid, im definately more knowledgable of this internet culture then u so why dont u just fuck off to something more up to ur speed?

>be American
that's all I have to say XD

>implying I care about what island ant-people do to mainland ant-people

>hides flag
so hows canadia this time of year Mohamed?

What? The jews are awful too.

They did same as the russian did at the conquered germany.

or allied forces in africa and france.

Nothing new.

>so hows canadia this time of year Mohamed?

I remember in my elementary school textbooks it said they had no effect.

nu

There's a point where excessively pretending to be retarded becomes factually retarded, you fucking drooler

>mutt posts
>not directed against america
i think ur using the meme wrong man

Jesus christ learn to reverse image search you retarded nigger, do we have to spoon feed you everything? Fucking redditors

Makes you think. 60 years ago they were doing shit like this, now they are making kawaii desu desu animes with cute characters.

Why don't they make animes about Unit 731? I'd watch that shit.

Yeah except you invite the Jews into your home, where with the Japs they get nuked after they were provoked into attacking.

>XD

Are you 12? Maybe 8?

Hey nice pepe d00d, ima add that to my collection :D, heres my favourite btw :D

I actually found it almost immediately after searching on youtube :^)

They also released and tested that plague weapon on parts of chinese manchuria, it's hard to tell how many it killed as its gone wild at this point.

Had never heard of that plan for okinawa though, but considering that the Japanese would almost certainly be contaminating themselves, and their cramped underground defenses where more vulnerable to such an outbreak im suprised the considered it at all.
I had never heard of

Governments have an obligation to protect the lives of there citizens, over the lives of the citizens of other nations. The death of an 18 year old kid doesn't become acceptable just because you conscript him and stick a gun in his hand. It was an easy choice; kill 150,000 japanese, or watch 1,000,000 Americans die in an invasion.

you have to be over 18 to post here

>fingolian defending his fellow asian brothers
yeah xDDD remember how soviets and allies opened bordellos all over Germany for their forces and then started human experiments on civilians :DDD

None of you were there in ww2, so stop acting like you fucking know what happened, retards.

>that was their battle creed, bushido way

>xDDD
im sorry but apparently that symbol is not allowed on Sup Forums
this guy said so

>Governments have an obligation to protect the lives of there citizens

By replacing them with Mexicans after killing off all the white men in pointless wars.

You're 10.

AYYYY nice d~u~bs friendo :^D

(´・ω・`)

After dealing with Chinese people I'd have to say the Nips didn't go far enough.

If you can't give a straight answer, you are an incompetent.

you don't understand ?
they can do those stuff because they are "crazy" and extreme. they can be the extreme cute and extreme cruel just like their tradition Zeppuku it's show the extreme royal and extreme crazy

they lack of Taoism . Zen Buddhism teach them to be extreme not balance

>EU shill
>UR A MUTT :DDD

the fucking irony

>the Nips didn't go far enough.

Because of people like you, i'm glad white people are being replaced in their nations.

>burgers consider anyone not white to be subhuman
>step into the oven
>race war
nothing wrong when it's us doing it, right magapedes?

It was done to chinks so it's totally kosher.

>Dan Carlin
Is Dan Carlin any good? I keep hearing Joe Rogan talk about how great his "Hardcore History" show is. Is he informative and entertaining?

japs r literally not human. everyone here knows someone who had to flee from them

You are a fucking faggot oleg and Russia was just as bad as nip and the worst SS divisions.

>HURR WE R GON LIBERATE U FROM DA NATZEES BUT STEAL AND PLUNDER UR LANDS LMAO KID

The germans treated us better than you fucking animals did, may every type of cancer decend upon every russian.

Yeah cause invading Honshu and killing a million American lives in addition to millions of Japanese is way more humane than dropping two nukes on two industrial towns killing a couple hundred thousand and ending a brutal world war.

Fucking hippies are savages.