We've got to keep the pressure up

>The Schiff pressure gauge is outmatched only by the Justice Department and the FBI, which are now mobilizing their big guns to squelch the truth. That included a Wednesday Justice Department letter to Mr. Nunes—written by Assistant Attorney General Stephen Boyd, designed as a memo to the media, copied to its allies in Washington, and immediately leaked to the public. And the department wonders why anyone doubts the integrity of all its hardworking professionals.

>The Boyd letter is also a first step toward a bigger prize: President Trump. Under House rules, a majority of the Intelligence Committee can vote to declassify the memo. Mr. Trump then has up to five days to object to its release. If he doesn’t object, the memo goes public. If he does, a majority of the House would have to vote to override him.

>The slippery shadow in all this is Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein. Attorney General Jeff Sessions’ recusal put Mr. Rosenstein in charge of digging into the actions—right or wrong—of the Justice Department and FBI in 2016. Instead of taking up that challenge, he named an old and dear friend of the FBI as special counsel, and directed him only to look at Mr. Trump. And Mr. Rosenstein appears to have signed up as an active participant in the effort to thwart any congressional investigation of the other side of the issue.

wsj.com/amp/articles/operation-sabotage-the-memo-1516925395?__twitter_impression=true

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/9luPv
dailycaller.com/2018/01/23/trump-sessions-mueller-interview/
c-span.org/video/?440250-1/attorney-general-sessions-remarks-national-security-immigration
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

archive WSJ they are paywall
archive.is/9luPv

This pretty much confirms that Sessions is just another swamp creature. He may not be as mired in corruption, but he sure isn't interested in smoking it out.

Thanks.

bump

Bump. But it's totally nothing, guise. NOTHINGBURGER, trumpkins!

Trump will kick sessions then.

can you elaborate on how you draw that conclusion
from the article you posted?
he recused himself from anything Russia/Collusion
related because he supported Trump's candidacy
I have some mild reservations about Sessions
but Just Another Swamp Creature is not one
and am willing to give him the benefit of the
doubt until all the lights come on. They are not
all on yet.

Bumparoo

I used to think that. But Sessions does have oversight over office OIG, and they were the ones that immediatly came up with all the missing texts.

Heres my take on Sessions: He recused himself from an investigation he knew already was a big nothing burger. His main thing for years has been immigration/drugs ... and so hes going after that big time. All the rest of this kabuki theatre is just a distraction to him booting out aliens left right and center and sending druggies to prison.

Now as for the whole trump investigation, he ahs told his OIG to start collecting EVERYTHING, i mean everything, every email, every text, every document .... but hes not going to prosecute until the OIG says he should prosecute or until they absolutely have to get rid of someone (like mueller .... who will be gone soon) ... and thats exactly why the OIG is releasing this shit to congress ... thats sessions doing that, he is destroying the mueller investigation, and hes keeping himself seemingly away from it

trump and Sessions still have two big problems, they dont yet have full control over the FBI or the CIA, they have secured the military, the DoJ and the courts
once the FBI and CIA are under his thumb, alot of stuff is going to fall in line and the MAGA agenda will really start to happen

they need a scandal so big, then when it blows wide open it sprays shit so far and wide the public will applaud Trump going into these alphabet agencies with a firehose to clean them out ... and thats exactly what memogate is shaping up to be

This is way past the trump/Russia investigation. This is now about using government power to frame a political candidate and subvert a sitting president. There was no collision unless you count Obama's DOJ colliding with the DNC to frame an innocent man.

He strikes me as not a swamp creature, but a meek coward who lets the swamp creatures have their way.

He's the man who would silently watch a woman be violently raped. He's the man who would silently listen to a man's screams and begging for mercy as someone tortures and murders him in the room over.

That's what I think sessions is. He's the "good man" who lets evil do its work.

Bump.

maybe he had a moonlighting job banging rich lawyers as a gigolo
his experiences are about to come in "handy" wheres he going

Maybe Sessions has a great poker face. It is telling that he's almost invisible in this whole thing. So quiet that it makes you think.

your response still leaves me with the question
How did you conclude Sessions is Swamp Demon
from the WSJ article provided in OP?

I think your wrong. I think hes the kind of guy who likes to work from the shadows.
I point out again, his OIG got the missing texts in less then 72 hours to the congressional committee, proving that FBI director Wray (who is thier enemy) is a fucking liar!

Sessions wants to be the unseen hand that rocks the cradle.

"He moves like a black cat in the dark, then he becomes the darkness" (I love that line)

Because he should be more concerned with the corruption within his own organisation than the perception of unrecusal. Especially when the corruption within can be easily separated. Maybe I jumped the gun, it's not confirmed, but I worry.

dey r babotabing da memo

Nothing burger.
Nunes already tried this sh*t last year...
Move along!

That lawyer is their literal Saul (((Goodman)))

The memo will never be released. All of you know the memo will never be released, yet you LARP on. The Swamp will never prosecute itself.

You mean when Nunes went to the scif on Whitehouse grounds and saw evidence that your government abuses its power? I'm curious people so easily fall into political teams with this shit. It's your government abusing its power. Is this the government you want?

he HAS to remain in the shadows
look at how holder and lynch appeared, he has to move in the jungle, unseen, unheard, his strikes must be lethal one shots, his enemies never knowing where how or when, all you see is the glimmer in the moonlight from the flash of the blade before it cuts your throat, and hes gone again

Military intelligence will flip them upside down and thumbfuck them. You're next.

If that's the case, then good. I worry. I try not to be so cynical, but the government deserves it.

checked
Trump was not concerned about Sessions interview
with Mueller
dailycaller.com/2018/01/23/trump-sessions-mueller-interview/
He recused himself from anything Russia/Collustion
do you not get that?
Your OP, now full of shills, with a WSJ article not archived (there was already a snapshot) a post one minute after OP, and you badmouth Sessions right up front with really no backup for
that in the non archived behind a paywall that
most if not all on here will never subscribe to,
reeks of subversion.
spoon clank, and that's all folks

Yeah well, I think it's just wishful thinking on your part.

I'm going with what I can actually see. And what I actually see is a government dragging it's feet trying to prevent evidence of collusion and corruption from coming to light, while the people who can force it into an issue say and do nothing.

Trump obviously has some cards up his sleeve or he'd be impeached/assassinated already, and I'm honestly surprised he's lasted this long, I wrote him off months ago. But still everything goes nowhere, still the corruption is blatant and hardly questioned. The FBI start being investigated and lol whoops we accidentally deleted our emails and text messages lol how did that happen?

And what do american collectively do? Shrug. Whatever. We believe you, FBI. Not even a SINGLE PROTEST.

If the founding fathers were alive today they'd have started a second revolution by now and already been promptly rounded up and executed because no americans care to support them violently and can't support anything non-violently.

Where art thou, Megs?

I'm not a shill, man. I'm just a guy growing increasingly cynical. It seems half the population lacks and skepticism about their government and prefers to remain ignorant. I don't know if Sessions is corrupt, some others in here laid out decent explanations for why he's so quiet. I've thought of those too, but then why is his DOJ trying to block this memo? This specifically pertains to corruption at home, which the Russia investigation is only tangentially related to. But, no man. I'm not a shill. I want to see this memo.

Shills be shillin hard today.

I really don’t think we can win the info war at this point

Not a shill.
Read

Release the memo or the chick gets it

Is shiff a wide eyed cloned of comey?

they already had the text messages, right now is just theatre. their investigation is done

>then why is his DOJ trying to block this memo?

Because they are complacent in what took place during the election. Covering for Hilary. Do you not understand what Deep State means?

Agreed. This is the most plausible of all the explanations.

Yes, I know that. Which is why I don't understand Sessions allowing them to try to block the memo.

>Attorney General Jeff Sessions’ recusal put Mr. Rosenstein in charge of digging into the actions—right or wrong—of the Justice Department and FBI in 2016

good lord it's in the bloody article
how dense are you if you're not a subversive cunt

He didn't recuse himself from everything. That's just bullshit. He even said so much a while back. What sense does that even make? Sessions gets the drug war while his own agency rots?

dragging out the memo is good for them (trump), they want all of this shit in the news cycle for weeks, they want the whole world talking about it, they want millions of tweets about it ... etc etc etc

why, because when he is finally instrumental (trump is) in getting the memo released, your brain is going to give you alittle shot of endorphin and serotonin, and you are going to associate that momentary happiness with something trump has done

and just like pavlovs dogs you are going to want another treat

and i say this, and i am as much a pawn to my biochemistry as you, its the art of the deal dude, its persuasion on steroids and trump understands how to do it better then any man alive, he is an absolutely gifted person in this regard ... its briliant

as a canadian i can take a step back from american politics, and get to see the show from a wider perspective, trump is a master at persuasion

Wray was appointed by Trump and vetted by all of the appropriate cabinet...they are all just engaging publicly, back and forth, to expose the process to redpill the normies at a pace they can absorb...you'll see...check out Sundance's articles at theconservativetreehouse.com

no, it put rosenstein in charge of the trump/russian collusion nothingburger, which is exactly where you want a slippery little bastard like rosenstein, cause when it blows up in the MSM faces, they gonna hate him too!

his jew friends, and muellers allies are all gonna wind up hating these two, when this shitshow is done and over with, these two will fade from the administration and then from public life very rapidly, despised by republicans and seen as failures by democrats

its a good way to get rid of both of them

Wray was appointed by trump thats true, but he was former deputy director under comey was he not, and if so that just makes him one more bagman whos got to go
and sessions just made a liar out of him in front of whole country

I agree. Release the memo or the chink gets it too.

Goddamnit. I hate how right you are. I try to keep a level head, try to remain impartial, try to see the bullshit. But, this is probably part of what's going on. Still, I want a better government and if the memo shocks enough people, we might get it.

memo reportedly will be released mid to late next
week
I would figure AFTER SOTU, so as not to take
away from the message there. Last one was epic
since OP refuses to provide anything to back up
his odd position on Sessions, here's a link to
the man himself speaking.
inb4 muh 30 minute video - speed it up idiots unless you t. brainlet can't handle it
it's what he's doing while OP brain rots, not the DOJ

c-span.org/video/?440250-1/attorney-general-sessions-remarks-national-security-immigration

Holy Shithole

I absolutely responded to you. I even conceded that you could be right.

GUY LOOK THE DEMOCRAT COUNTER-MEMO JUST LEAKED HERE IT IS

Sessions recused himself over the tiniest of possible conflicts of interest, when Rosenstein has EVEN MORE conflicts of interest.

So Sessions (supposed to be pro-Trump) recuses himself over nothing so that a never-trumper with ties to Clinton corruption (and DOJ malfeasance) can pretty much run the DOJ.

Sessions isn't necessarily a rat, but he's either a coward (if threatened) or dirty enough to be blackmailed.

Either way Sessions was neutralized literally the day he became AG. Trump has been without a real AG this whole time.

Release the Memo so Trump can talk about it during the State of The Union.