Say what you want to about this guy but

He did try his best, and lead the country with love in his heart, for both the racists who hated him, and those of his own kind. Racists of Sup Forums.. don't hate him.. he loved you too.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C9AoaU7LlTk?t=22s
youtube.com/watch?v=Rj6NODKktM4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Second best POTUS after Trump.

Bush knew about 9-11 before it happened so you tell me

Literally just another puppet, just like Hussein.

watch this shit if you still think bush isn't a complete piece of shit:
youtu.be/C9AoaU7LlTk?t=22s

put the joint down
this fucker is a war criminal

He likes pretzels and painting doggos.

>leftists are so butthurt about Trump they suck Bush's dick now

AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

His presidency got hijacked by 9/11

>illegally spied on Americans
>kept it under wraps until AFTER the 2004 election
Fuck him

Fuck him and the Bush brand of cuckservative "we walk the walk and talk the talk to bring in the Christian vote but then turn foreign policy and the economy over to a bunch of unelected jewish neo-cons", fuck him for getting all those thousands of American and allied soldiers killed in Iraq with absolutely noting to show for it just because he had a beef with Sadam and felt he had to finish his cuckservative dad's business for him, fuck him for catering to "Hispanics" (more like Mexican invaders) because of the bullshit "they're natural conservatives and Republicans!" lie push by neo-cons and the establishment, fuck him for always steering right down the middle and ignoring his Conservative base to appease the left/Dems/MSM when anybody with half a brain knows that buys you nothing and you're still despised as a "white Christian male" by them, fuck him for never appointing a real conservative to the supreme court, fuck him for allowing the treasury to be looted of trillions of dollars and the money distributed to bankers and Wall Street rather than them paying the price for their greed, fuck him for taking our eye off of Afghanistan during the critical time and costing us any chance of victory there, fuck him for not beginning construction on "the wall" the day after 9/11 when he could have easily declared it a national security imperative and had it built with little to no opposition, fuck him for taking our personal freedom and right to privacy to away through domestic spying and data collection, fuck him for... my fingers are getting tired but fuck this cuckservative moron and the horse he rode in on. NO BUSH POLITICAL DYNASTY, IT ENDS WITH HIM.

t.voted for him twice and regret it

He killed 3k Americans as a pretext for killing a bunch of sandniggers for no reason which was like kicking a fucking ant bed that were still fucking dealing with today. He’s also an admitted Skull and Bones secret society sack of shit and his entire family vacations with and loves the Clintons. I vividly remember the 90’s. There’s a lot of reasons why they were vastly superior to today and a whole lot of them got set into motion by this man.

is he in trouble?

This thread is how you know that George Bush is FUCKED.

Threads like these should indicate to EVERYONE that nobody is off limits from the law and that judgment is coming quick.

Bush was just a puppet, the Iraq war was planned since the 90s by LEFTIST JEWS.

I don’t doubt it at all, my dude.

an absolute cuck, the left are now trying to rehabilitate his reputation.

Too young, sorry. I just remember what the media told me.

who's his handler?

Please Mr. Trump, make these incompetent and corrupt assholes pay for their crimes against the American people. God bless you, the American people.

Those sandniggers had the 5th largest army on the planet at the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=Rj6NODKktM4

I just visited the WWII memorial in DC yesterday. Beautiful tribute to our vets. Had no idea Bush was the president who had it done. Props to Dubya for that if nothing else

Arrest, indict, try and hang that bastard.

You mean the guy who promised to pay down the national debt, but ended up doubling it by the time he left office?

Pretty good sum up. It's weird that he will probably be remembered as the worst president in US history, and only 8yrs later one of the best presidents in US history is given a chance to right the wrongs. The story are is straight Kino.

One thing you can say about America is we always do the right thing after we've tried everything else first.

Even fucking Rush Limbaugh agrees that Bush shouldn't have invaded Iraq, that's how bad of a fuckup he was as President.

the only thing about Bush was the first pitch