DIXIE THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

m.soundcloud.com/florian-geyer-9/mysterium-fasces-44-the-yankee-question
pastebin.com/yfWMNYsw
youtube.com/watch?v=gpJt6bjls4k&t=3071s
learnnc.org/lp/editions/nchist-newnation/4532
twitter.com/AnonBabble

m.soundcloud.com/florian-geyer-9/mysterium-fasces-44-the-yankee-question

Yes. Please bring back Dixie. We're getting a little bored around here.

You wish

WHY DIDN'T YOU SAVE US POPS

I'm Russian actually and its us who really fucked up

It's not their fault, the industry was up North, and the CSA shouldn't of assumed European powers would flock to their aid just because of their strong trade. Maybe we can fix our mistakes in the future? Who knows...

Northern Losses: 620,000
Southern Losses: 470,000

Come on down, yank.

howdy negros

Howdy y'all

Hero! Hero! Hero!

Bump

Why was the US so tremendously bad in that war?

Lack of preparedness, poor leadership, poor organization, having its best and brightest officers defect to the enemy, lack of will to fight (at least until 1863), and only previous combat experience was massacring defenseless Native American tribes or inept Mexicans.

Limey pedo wog trying to be ironic.
Empire played a major part in fomenting, funding & just because.

Valedictorian @ West Point", Wet Start"McCain, 4th from bottom.
Why is he still sucking air?
Average LE 3-4 mos 4 healthy youngling.

Lose the dead kike on a stick ...
So we can reunite...

>tfw SC born
>first to secede

>tfw state was one of the last to leave

Do it again, uncle Billy.

>not posting the pastebin
pastebin.com/yfWMNYsw

Fuck off Larper.

fuck sherman

>Lose the dead kike on a stick ...

PS. PT Beauregard was the best general

"I hold that the action of the Southern people was legally, constitutionally and morally right. The Southern people were devoted to the Constitution and laws of the country, and never violated either. They never encroached upon the rights or property in the enjoyment of those rights that were guaranteed to them by the Constitution. The did not create the institution of slavery nor introduce the negro into this country, and have no occasion to apologize for the existence of the one and the presence of the other, nor for their action in 1861-65." *

- "Old Straight"
Alexander Peter Stewart
Lt. General C.S.A.

*have not been able to confirm either the accuracy or the attribution of this quote.

Its actually the Russians like for real they sent a fleet to Cali and threatened Great Britian and France if they intervened

Lee was an incredible general. Under supplied and undermanned he held a kd ratio of 2 to 1. If it wasn't for the irish being roped into the union he very well could have won.

I WISH I WHERE IN DA LAND OF COTTON

>That pic.
The be fair lincoln is known for never wanting the bloody war. He did not even want the blacks on american soil at all.

Though he was among the best many in the north regarded Nathan Forrest as the best Lee said he regretted not giving more resources he did things with cavalry no one thought possible

If so he didn't show that side very well I mean he mobilized the troops

Forrest was pretty badass but Beauregard both started the war and defended my home city of Charleston (plus he killed those nigs in the Mass. 54th)

>tfw was internet friends with a tranny from sc who claimed that she was lesbian, her mom and step dad was moving to Louisiana and she didnt want to go so .she went to Portland and told them she was only going to stay for a few weeks. And ended up being there for a few months. Couldn't find work. And was doing webcamming for $$$$.

>Finally she decided she didn't want to live in Portland, Oregon anymore and moved in with them in Louisiana.

>Now she goes to LSU and stopped being a lesbian and hooks up with guys.

i thought the south was conservative....

Let Murray Rothbard Red Pill you on the Civil War. Yes, really, a Jew.

youtube.com/watch?v=gpJt6bjls4k&t=3071s

>i thought the south was conservative....
Hey, anyone in my family would probably lynch that thing if it got too close.

You see we had these laws that prevented shit like that, but dog gone it if the North didn't get rid of those laws

Checking in

Any stuff to read about the Native American troops under the Confederacy? They are interesting.

Confederate soldier who had previously served during Indian Removal in the 1830s

learnnc.org/lp/editions/nchist-newnation/4532

Bump

Thanks

You're welcome

How can a poor pure Brit move to say Virginia?

Only if you help us throw the scum from up North out.

Does anyone here live in the ozarks? Is it really hot and humid?

Not at this time of yeah, no.

well obviously not in the winter but in the summer is it awful? I live in Arizona and I want to go somewhere less warm but I doubt its that much cooler.

He didn't want the war the same way Hitler didn't want war with Russia. He would rather his opponent just roll over and not fight, sure, but since they weren't going to do that he did everything in his power to pick a fight.

Been a long time since I've seen a Dixie thread.

Florida checking in

Fuck off kike

Don't be rude now Alligator.

Don't pander kikes to my people. Libertarianism is just Jewish people trying to subvert the nations that took them in. Also the civil war was about slavery.. Who fucking cares? My 3rd great grandfather was a slave owner in Mississippi, his property was stolen from him by the federal government. He had every right to those people

>My 3rd great grandfather was a slave owner in Mississippi

What county?

Bump