Why in the flying fuck aren’t there any Aus threads discussing the Australia day protests yesterday...

Why in the flying fuck aren’t there any Aus threads discussing the Australia day protests yesterday? Dont tell me your turning a blind eyes cunts.

Other urls found in this thread:

amp.theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/jan/26/huge-invasion-day-protest-melbourne-australia-day
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's an Australia?

no, son

Isn't Austrailia next to Hungary?

What's the point?

This is what the country wants, so you either go along with it or leave.

Who's protesting what

wat protests? I don't care about a bunch of lefties protesting, nobody does. Australia day will stay the way it is.

Is this a protest for or against exterminating the aboriginals?

I guess your right, because 60000 butthurt abos and other fags get to decide that the 24 million of us get to do.

I didn't see any, was drunk on a big boat on the harbor havin' a good time.

Only thing I did notice was all the police boats and a few cuck boats were flying the coon flag, also the Australian Red Ensign flag was really popular - We flew the Eureka flag for some keks

They don’t want to except reality

Well yeah because 24 million of you don't give a fuck

Should have posted this too
amp.theguardian.com/australia-news/2018/jan/26/huge-invasion-day-protest-melbourne-australia-day

Against. And not against it because it didn't go far enough, but against it because it happened at all.

Fucking pussy

No one gives a shit about Australia.

Saged.

I think it's like a subaru only with more space out back.

Lel

True we dont care about then whining, we care that they’ll take away the only unique holiday that has any significance to us and make the entire country look like cucks not just Melbourne.

We must secure the existence of Australia Day and a future for our sacred white Australian heritage #1788