Me and my fiance are going to be giving birth to a son in a couple of weeks. The subject of circumcision just came up

Me and my fiance are going to be giving birth to a son in a couple of weeks. The subject of circumcision just came up.

She wants to circumcise him, I think we should leave it so he can decide for himself later. What would Sup Forums do?

Other urls found in this thread:

redpanels.com/1/
google.com/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/blog/moral-landscapes/201501/circumcision-s-psychological-damage?amp
youtube.com/watch?v=SLhEoOQhsVw
youtube.com/watch?v=jk1kX-Tdi1Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>my fiance and I*

do it, it's cleaner, you're less likely to get UTI's and STD's

Leave it, he can do it as an adult if he wants to have an insensate cock.

Circumcision is genital mutilation. There are receptors on that part of the body that are receptive to the opposite sex.

Ask your fiance if she would like to have her labia removed.

Totally wrong. Fuck off.

he can do it later if he hates being natural and un mutilated.

Fucking kike.

Our ancestors lived for thousands of years before cutting off our dick tips. Your son will be fine.

What the fuck? How can anyone still believe this shit? Are you fucking serious you moron?

DO NOT MUTILATE YOUR CHILDRENS GENITALIA

DON'T DO IT. /THREAD

What the fuck???

THIS IS NOT YOUR DECISION!

What gives you the right to mutilate another human being?

Your child's body is not your property, it's their property!

Respect your child's rights to make decisions about their own body! I can't believe I have to say this.

>so he can decide for himself later.

Ouch.

Teach him how to wash his dick, most non-Americans know how to do this.

How to give your kid erectile disfunction 101

Don't let them.

Probably best not to do it. If you're religious and don't want him to be a degenerate, then do it.

What are his peers going to look like in a high school shower? Don't doom the kid to oddball status.

Know your culture.

Don't do it
You're the man, you make the decisions. Tell that bitch to fuck off.

His body his choice.

That should penetrate her thick skull.
Obvious troll thread.

tell her flat out, no blades near my son's junk.

seriously, if she pushes it, tell her she's an insane cunt for choosing an aesthetic preference over your son's ability to fully enjoy sex later in life.

Do it. Also cut off his ears so he doesn't get ear infections and also because it's more "aesthetic"

Do it goy, or all the girls will laugh at him

>first post worthless post

Cut his cock off completely and have them make a vagina instead. Then give him a boy name but buy him only girl clothing.

>oh no my finger nails dirty!
>better pull off my finger nail rather than clean under it

That’s the logic behind circumcising

You say that you want to wait to let him decide.

The advantage of having it done at birth is that (contrary to what some might think), he will have no memory of it being done.

Having it done as an adult is far worse than having it done as a baby.

Personally, I would say yes. While there is still arguments about how much increased sanitation you have when you are circumcised, I think it's pretty clear that in terms of looks & performance, a vast majority of women prefer a circumcised penis.

While this is probably petty reasons, you might as well give him a better social life if you can.

do it now or he will be made of desu, plus its healthy and women prefer it

What? like with a toothbrush?

your son will hate you forever for allowing him to have an ugly smegma-filled schmeckel.

most American women prefer the look of a circumcised penis. also, circumcised dicks are less likely to contract/spread STD's

Pediatrics resident here (can provide proof). Don't circumcise your son.

Every possible reason to do it is miserably misguided.

If you have more questions, please feel free to ask.

If she tries it, murder her. Seriously that's fucking barbaric

DO NOT. UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. LET YOUR SON BE CIRCUMCISED! THREATEN TO CALL OFF THE MARRIAGE IF SHE DOESN'T YIELD.

> this is okay

Tell her that there is no reason to cut off any part of her son's body. It can all be cleaned. redpanels.com/1/

Ask yourself if you would voluntarily have a Jew shave off pieces of your penis and then suck the foreskin and blood off.

If the answer is no then don't do you it you faggot

I am uncirced and its sensitive as fuck! I can't imagine fucking a sock. It looks fine when I'm erect but when I'm not I don't like it. I am not changing it tho!!!!!!!!!!!!

It looks better. Medical reasons mean fuck all.

Same reason you give your kid braces.

I hope this is bait

Phimosis makes it difficult to clean the male genitalia, which may cause fungus/infections in the long term. If your son is born with a normal/non-phimosis pee pee, there's no need to circumcise. Why are people so eager to butcher shit up?

Circumcision is for jews.

How are you less likely to get STD's? Wouldn't the skin protect it? Doesn't make any sense Schlomo.

My parents circumcised us all except my little brother. He's still a child so his peen is a little tic tac, but he gas serious issues pissing through the curtains upon curtains of foreskin covering his head.

Circumcising leads to faggotry. It’s been proven. You will turn him into a homo. Most dudes with chopped penises are gay.

Ur a cuck if you need to even "discuss" this with ur bitch.

There is SOME proof that it can prevent UTIs and STDs but at the same time, removing my eyelids would stop ptosis and removing my fingernail beds would stop me getting ingrowns and no one argues for that.
Plus if you want a kike to put a curse on your family sure get him circumcised.

Most of the arguments I hear have to do with medical reasons. And, as a medical expert, I can comment on it.

However, to suggest it looks better is completely subjective.

The child has a right to bodily integrity. It should be up to the child, when he is old enough to decide, if he wants a circumcision

>But it's so much worse as an adult.

No, it really, really isn't.

Hey bud.

I have a foreskin. and I've literally never had a UTI or anything close in my life. 3 out of my 6 exes were idiots with questionable hygiene too. Nothing bad has ever happened. Don't want an STD? How bout instead of lopping our skin off to deprive pathogens of a nest, we just use condoms when fucking random bitches. Not a difficult concept.

I'm so glad i'll never have to ponder a question like this

Let him decide

restore it. and dump her. and use a turkey baster next time. or get a fake egg made from male sperm or skin cells. or waited for fake wombs. or used a sex robot. or told her we're cutting her clit off

she has no say because she doesn't have a penis.

Mate, this isn't the middle ages anymore.

Kikery aside, you're making his penis less sensitive which will reduce the enjoyment of his sex life.

If he so desires it by choice when he old enough (unlikely), then he is free to do so.

Just teach him to use soap to clean his dick. It is easy. No smegma, clean as a whistle.

kek

Meanwhile I can scrape my glans with a knife and not feel it. Bet you're jealous af

Your wife's being a fucking kike. Take charge now or your marriage is doomed.

He will suffer for it socially, especially if he turns out unattractive. On my football team there was a guy we shit on constantly for having an earthworm dick, and he was an otherwise perfectly personable kid

good thing you lay cheese holes and get vagina cancers and are collecting all the leftover aids that doesnt touch gays anymore. invent aids and everything else. invent the fixes. die of aids and cancer. yaaaay

It prevents STIs in in high-prevalence countries (africa). The RR is 8 for uncircumsized kids, yes. But the NNT is 110. Means to prevent ONE UTI you need to cut off 110 healthy foreskins.

Besides, I can easily treat a UTI.

slap her

Don't do it OP. Don't feed your son's cock to the kikes. And congrats

>pic related

>studies of men who were circumcised in infancy have found that some men experienced symptoms of post traumatic stress disorder, depression, anger, and intimacy problems that were directly associated with feelings about their circumcision (Boyle, 2002; Goldman, 1999; Hammond, 1999).

google.com/amp/s/www.psychologytoday.com/blog/moral-landscapes/201501/circumcision-s-psychological-damage?amp

Even Jesus said Circumcision is pointless, but now the kikes are still pushing to castrate men in a sense. DONT FUCKING ALLOW THIS

I’m circumcised and I hate this shit. Never going to subject my kids to that pointless torture

K. Y. S

See

Nice digits, but this is not bait. My very pregnant fiancee is sitting on the couch right in front of me insisting that part of my son's penis is removed at birth. Just wanted some alternate perspective on the issue

Suffer if you don’t circumcise him, that is. Unfortunately in real life his peers won’t accept his excuse of “da jooz”

>circumcise
You mean male infant genital mutilation?

Having a kid will ruin your life. It’s the most common tar pit trap people tumble into. You’re life is over user...likely before it got started. Too bad. Big mistake user...big mistake. Cut his pecker off as punishment for being.

no need for the foreskin unless your son runs into a woman that likes dick cheese

Kys

That's just part of growing up

Don't cut half of your son's dick off. He will grow to resent you for it.
If you do circumcise him, I hope you circumcise any daughters you have out of country, cause equality.

Do it. Makes insecure fags angry.

>letting a woman decide about a man's dick
don't do it

steroid creams

>own all the lego pieces
>own fucking less than half of em
>"insecurity"

>Having it done as an adult is far worse than having it done as a baby.

Wrong. See

This is YOUR SON getting circumcised. Don't do it Sup Forums, don't do it OP.
youtube.com/watch?v=SLhEoOQhsVw

reeee phimosis causes yeast so i lay yeast holes

dont do it, IF he wants it cut off let him do it in the futrue dont take that from him. My foreskin is great dont know how yall go without one.

Kids suck. They’re the mind killer.

OP, argue this:
There are some aspects of the bible that SHOULD have been adapted thru time, and that practice is one of them. DON'T WASTE THE RESOURCES!
Jesus WILL forgive. He WILL. It's the true Christian thing to do : to move on.

dont do it. I was cut and will never have my kids cut. its their decision.

Don't do it. Europeans and Asians don't circumcize, Mudslimes and Jews do. Genital mutilation is for shitskins and ideologues.

Fuck you , your unwashed cock, and your faggot females. Kys , burger

> Song playing as he typed this whilst chomping on a bagel

youtube.com/watch?v=jk1kX-Tdi1Y

Ask your heeby fiance if she would have liked to have her clit sliced off when she was born. Shes gonna go quiet and then say "b-but its not the same thing"

Legally I have no say on the issue. She'll obey if I make a big enough issue out of it, I'm just researching to see if it's worth forcing her to agree with me

Just tell how you feel about it than she will probably listen.-.

Ask her is she wants to cut off her clit. Simple as that

Why would you mutilate your child?

Then ask her why that shit is illegal in actual civilized countries. Don't mutilate your kids man.

I feel sorry for your son that you'd even ask this question. She's a fucking woman, you and your son are men. She has no right to go against your opinion on this, and you are completely cucked if you'd let her.

put your fucking foot down and say no.
this must be a bait or soy

Christ told the people that circumcision was no longer the covenant with God and proceeded to chasten them for being disgusting kikes. Christ was based.

I already have a 10 year old by a different woman, I enjoy my life pretty thoroughly despite being a parent

If she cuts your son, you should cut her and dump her.

circumcision is inward and only dogs do the false versions you talk about. you going to circumcise your dogs too now like you started inventing recently and doing? should he do the "biblical" and pedophilic bite and suck it off method in order to spread some herpes? you have autism and brain damage

don't cut your kids dick off man..

Jeezus Christ never said jack shit moron...he never even lived.